10-04-2026, 10:25 AM
I just read in the Interwebz that, according to wonky woo-woos, the (ili)psoas muscle is directly related to, and can sometimes store, sexual trauma. Maybe that's also what's happening, and I'll be free of it and the chronic pain as well?
It's a fixable condition with rest and physiotherapy, and then avoidable with lower core strengthening exercises (I've been prohibited from doing crunches - physio says for now I should be doing standing leg raises), and the Internet says it usually can be treated within a month or two. Hopefully sooner than later!
I'm using a muscle relaxation and muscle massage stuffie to help ease the muscular tension that's going on due to the pain, and I also asked for some assistance from other sources now that I've accurately diagnosed the issue.
Other than that, I'm generating helluva bodyheat.
It's a fixable condition with rest and physiotherapy, and then avoidable with lower core strengthening exercises (I've been prohibited from doing crunches - physio says for now I should be doing standing leg raises), and the Internet says it usually can be treated within a month or two. Hopefully sooner than later!
I'm using a muscle relaxation and muscle massage stuffie to help ease the muscular tension that's going on due to the pain, and I also asked for some assistance from other sources now that I've accurately diagnosed the issue.
Other than that, I'm generating helluva bodyheat.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

