10-04-2026, 06:37 AM
No stuff-strutting today, my back feels better, but now my hip muscles are all wonky and hurty.
This is probably indicative of some sort of progress in recuperation. I sure do hope to get it fixed by the 15th, oyyy.
Tomorrow I'm seeing my lovely doctor, maybe she'll prescribe something or have some tips apart from physiotherapy.
So all in all DMSIng is going relatively well apart from the fact my movements are somewhat limited due to the lipsoas situation. I did apply to some auditions in November, though, and am in the process of procuring a stuffie I had highly recommended by a lovely lady that's contacted me over the 'net lately (who is very much into stuffies).
I have tons of plans for my own energy working, lets call them, and I'll start executing them tomorrow. Time to get serious.
This is probably indicative of some sort of progress in recuperation. I sure do hope to get it fixed by the 15th, oyyy.Tomorrow I'm seeing my lovely doctor, maybe she'll prescribe something or have some tips apart from physiotherapy.
So all in all DMSIng is going relatively well apart from the fact my movements are somewhat limited due to the lipsoas situation. I did apply to some auditions in November, though, and am in the process of procuring a stuffie I had highly recommended by a lovely lady that's contacted me over the 'net lately (who is very much into stuffies).
I have tons of plans for my own energy working, lets call them, and I'll start executing them tomorrow. Time to get serious.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

