10-03-2026, 09:58 PM
My back feels better today, but I rresigned from the audition that required preparing choreography. There will be more! I'll make sure of that (with stuffies!)
Had totally FRM related dreams, kinda like healing dreams. It's interesting because there's definite continuity from my previous DMSI 5.x run and from PRA.
Singing practice and piano practice are going really well. I'm kinda antsy to show my progress to the world.
Making some new lady friends over the Internet in the recent days.
Had totally FRM related dreams, kinda like healing dreams. It's interesting because there's definite continuity from my previous DMSI 5.x run and from PRA.
Singing practice and piano practice are going really well. I'm kinda antsy to show my progress to the world.
Making some new lady friends over the Internet in the recent days.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

