10-02-2026, 10:21 PM
Back feels better, I'll wait until the next physiotherapy session before trying for the choreography.
I really need to get back to radical dieting because I've gained several kgs due to inactivity caused by the back issues.
Anyroad, had some really funky dreams, sexuality and FRM related. Very interesting. I'm working on stuff definitely on DMSI 6-C right now.
I have a series of events featuring attradtive women on the 16th, 17th and 18th so hopefully we'll get some proper sniping action going then.
I really need to get back to radical dieting because I've gained several kgs due to inactivity caused by the back issues.
Anyroad, had some really funky dreams, sexuality and FRM related. Very interesting. I'm working on stuff definitely on DMSI 6-C right now.
I have a series of events featuring attradtive women on the 16th, 17th and 18th so hopefully we'll get some proper sniping action going then.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

