10-02-2026, 08:51 AM
Darn it, got an invite for a musical audition, but before checking my singing they want me to perform a pre-prepared choreography bit - trouble is, my back is still hurty.
And it's in two weeks' time. I'll see how I feel, worst case I'll cancel; but my hurty back is gonna make it tricky to prepare the choreo.
Other than that, feelin' good. Maybe I'll try to do it on painkillers, I'll ask my lovely doctor lady on Monday, maybe she could prescribe something.
And it's in two weeks' time. I'll see how I feel, worst case I'll cancel; but my hurty back is gonna make it tricky to prepare the choreo.Other than that, feelin' good. Maybe I'll try to do it on painkillers, I'll ask my lovely doctor lady on Monday, maybe she could prescribe something.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

