09-30-2026, 09:40 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2026, 09:51 AM by Have at ye.)
Indeed, I can feel it in its entirety at times. 
The physiotherapy was good and should be fruitful. The woman said it's gonna be a bit worse today and tomorrow after her manual therapy and other stuff, but actually the pain is lessened, but now I feel like a burning discomfort in the main hurty spot. So I have to walk around very slowly due to that.
On the DMSI front, one thing I noticed at the gig yesterday: at the place, there's this extremely hot goth bartender chick. Towards customers, she has a bit of an absent/bitchface-y expression (understandable in her line of work) but yesterday when she noticed me she did an involuntary "wow" wide-eyed reaction at seeing me (I was also dressed to kill in a classy-metalhead fashion). EDIT Definite "deer-in-the-headlights" moment. I'm totally gonna snipe her every time I'm there, and I frequent the place semi-regularly (they do lots of nice metal and non-metal gigs).

The physiotherapy was good and should be fruitful. The woman said it's gonna be a bit worse today and tomorrow after her manual therapy and other stuff, but actually the pain is lessened, but now I feel like a burning discomfort in the main hurty spot. So I have to walk around very slowly due to that.

On the DMSI front, one thing I noticed at the gig yesterday: at the place, there's this extremely hot goth bartender chick. Towards customers, she has a bit of an absent/bitchface-y expression (understandable in her line of work) but yesterday when she noticed me she did an involuntary "wow" wide-eyed reaction at seeing me (I was also dressed to kill in a classy-metalhead fashion). EDIT Definite "deer-in-the-headlights" moment. I'm totally gonna snipe her every time I'm there, and I frequent the place semi-regularly (they do lots of nice metal and non-metal gigs).
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

