09-28-2026, 06:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2026, 06:18 AM by Have at ye.)
Great, now I'm gonna have to abstain from sexual activity (should any come my way) for several days at least because I've suffered a tiny cut on my item (nothing life-threatening, no worries, I checked), as it could re-open in case of any friction.
Had a moment of frustration, angry-boi and sad-boi today, hadn't had those in a while. It's either FRM or some part of me resisting and finding that I can't. Or it could be both. We'll see. I've been tempted to actually stop the program, believe it or not, so probably some sort of fear reaction getting worked through.
Had a moment of frustration, angry-boi and sad-boi today, hadn't had those in a while. It's either FRM or some part of me resisting and finding that I can't. Or it could be both. We'll see. I've been tempted to actually stop the program, believe it or not, so probably some sort of fear reaction getting worked through.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

