09-27-2026, 04:56 PM
I'm definitely projecting something because I get these feelings of warmth emanating from me, from time to time. Got checked out by a couple women as I was out and about.
Made some recordings. They're not insta-worthy, but they're good enough for auditions. Working on some insta-wortht recordings to get some more Interwebz fame and glory.
Focusing on fixing that sciatic nerve situation a lot, though, as it's a royal PITA and is distracting. Now that I've properly diagnosed the problem, the better I should be able to fix it.
Made some recordings. They're not insta-worthy, but they're good enough for auditions. Working on some insta-wortht recordings to get some more Interwebz fame and glory.
Focusing on fixing that sciatic nerve situation a lot, though, as it's a royal PITA and is distracting. Now that I've properly diagnosed the problem, the better I should be able to fix it.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

