09-26-2026, 07:24 PM
Still not much on the hot stuff front, but it's only been three days. Getting wonky dreams, FRM related as well. The self-confidence aspect is beginning to kick in, I feel good. This is somewhat correlated with how my back feels, and it feels very good right now. 
I had a bout of inspiration and I wrote a short dramatic work, a microopera let's call it, and composer-bro agreed to compose music for it. Splendid! I also have an idea what to write for that short story I got commissioned for.
Doing a recording with composer-bro today, hopefully it'll be good and I'll get something to show off in the Interwebz.

I had a bout of inspiration and I wrote a short dramatic work, a microopera let's call it, and composer-bro agreed to compose music for it. Splendid! I also have an idea what to write for that short story I got commissioned for.
Doing a recording with composer-bro today, hopefully it'll be good and I'll get something to show off in the Interwebz.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

