09-16-2026, 10:45 AM
Stage 5 Day 1
Today I've felt mostly calm. I have a flu and and it was an abnormal day anyway but I've got a slightly better feeling of this stage then the previous.
My experience with stage 4 seems to mirror what Nomad is reporting. Stage 3 was powerful, stage 4 was like stopping the program for a month and slowly losing all the good effects. I was feeling socially avoidant whereas earlier I was feeling engaged. At least the off days were not really that different from the on days towards the end of the stage, because the first ones had me feeling lousy somehow, small.
Ready, go next stage. Quite far into the program already.
Today I've felt mostly calm. I have a flu and and it was an abnormal day anyway but I've got a slightly better feeling of this stage then the previous.
My experience with stage 4 seems to mirror what Nomad is reporting. Stage 3 was powerful, stage 4 was like stopping the program for a month and slowly losing all the good effects. I was feeling socially avoidant whereas earlier I was feeling engaged. At least the off days were not really that different from the on days towards the end of the stage, because the first ones had me feeling lousy somehow, small.
Ready, go next stage. Quite far into the program already.
Thoughts, opinions and beliefs subject to change without prior notice.

