09-03-2026, 09:27 AM
Stage 4 Day 18
This third On cycle (season?) has been better already. Second Off cycle had me feeling down again (low self esteem) but then when I started back up I think I've been feeling quite good this week. Was very social in one event. I hardly got any sleep last night because my mind was racing on imagining me tackling some topics at work, though there is stress behind that so its not a blissful state. But good
This third On cycle (season?) has been better already. Second Off cycle had me feeling down again (low self esteem) but then when I started back up I think I've been feeling quite good this week. Was very social in one event. I hardly got any sleep last night because my mind was racing on imagining me tackling some topics at work, though there is stress behind that so its not a blissful state. But good
Thoughts, opinions and beliefs subject to change without prior notice.

