06-17-2026, 11:01 AM
Started stage 2 just now. Feel like I should write an update but not sure what to write... there is a lot but then also not very much.
Stage 0 was an opener for me, I believe. A feeling of new life, new opportunities somewhere in there around the time when I switched (prematurely) from stage 0 to 1. It must've been after that, then. Hmm. Anyway, I did shift to a new job and have been doing well at it. Exercise is way back there in the background but trying to do what I can. Been mostly focused on work and work-adjacent things right now.
With people, I've noticed often telling myself to imagine that people are actually friendly or have good intentions when I'm approaching some situations. Not that I'd actually believe this, or that this would really even make me behave that differently, but it does just let me be that much more at ease around those people. But mostly I've been really tired lately so its hard to judge how I've been potentially progressing beneath that. The crazy dream recall didn't last very long into stage 0. PMO I did maybe once during stage 1, though sometimes I've been reading some sex harem adventure books before going to bed (I guess those are a recent thing now, like those games appeared in Steam earlier). I think in several situations I might care less if what I'm doing is visible to others or not - at least I hope that's the case and I'm not just projecting.
Definitely haven't seen the anger issues I encountered the last time I ran AM6 early stages.
Stage 0 was an opener for me, I believe. A feeling of new life, new opportunities somewhere in there around the time when I switched (prematurely) from stage 0 to 1. It must've been after that, then. Hmm. Anyway, I did shift to a new job and have been doing well at it. Exercise is way back there in the background but trying to do what I can. Been mostly focused on work and work-adjacent things right now.
With people, I've noticed often telling myself to imagine that people are actually friendly or have good intentions when I'm approaching some situations. Not that I'd actually believe this, or that this would really even make me behave that differently, but it does just let me be that much more at ease around those people. But mostly I've been really tired lately so its hard to judge how I've been potentially progressing beneath that. The crazy dream recall didn't last very long into stage 0. PMO I did maybe once during stage 1, though sometimes I've been reading some sex harem adventure books before going to bed (I guess those are a recent thing now, like those games appeared in Steam earlier). I think in several situations I might care less if what I'm doing is visible to others or not - at least I hope that's the case and I'm not just projecting.
Definitely haven't seen the anger issues I encountered the last time I ran AM6 early stages.
Thoughts, opinions and beliefs subject to change without prior notice.

