Subliminal Talk
Fluffy - US/LM3 - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffy - US/LM3 - Journal (/Thread-Fluffy-US-LM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Fluffy - US/LM3 - Journal - Fluffy - 01-08-2019

Motivation has gone again. It is a feeling of "I can't be bothered to do that" and it feels like my body wants to nothing.

Been thinking about moving on from subliminals again too, as they are just not helping me. It's just like I am not even using a subliminal.

I can't be bothered to go English class today and have pretty much decided it is best to leave, as every time I think of doing "the work" I am filled with disgust.

I was even on 25 day semen retention, but released yesterday as I was so horny and couldn't get it off my mind. I am glad I released though, I don't regret it and would do it again.

Krav training starts tonight, even feeling blah about that.

This too shall pass.

RE: Fluffy - US/LM3 - Journal - Fluffy - 01-08-2019

I got this email from my teacher today:

"Dear Fluffy

Please could you respond to this email to confirm if you will be attending your GCSE English class in the future.

Having missed the last session, I posted out your exam paper. This has not been returned, you were not in class this morning and I haven’t heard from you.

We have spoken previously about your commitment to the course due to attendance and work submission and so I am keen to know what your thoughts are. It isn’t too late to catch up but I would like to stress that unless you can commit to producing some of the work I give, your chances of success in the examination are clearly threatened.

Best wishes

Name"

I was hoping she would email me and upon hearing her say "It Isn't too late to catch up", it made me feel like it is possible and that I could continue even though my homework, study time, and expected grade is at an all time low, which has made me overwhelmed.

I have decided I am going to try.

But I am going to get help from elsewhere and use something that is not subliminal and more specific towards this goal.

I would of used IYGSH, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So I am going to do something different.

Thanks for reading my journal, I wish every one the best.

RE: Fluffy - US/LM3 - Journal - THolt - 01-08-2019

(01-08-2019, 11:27 AM)Fluffy Wrote: I got this email from my teacher today:

"Dear Fluffy

Please could you respond to this email to confirm if you will be attending your GCSE English class in the future.

Having missed the last session, I posted out your exam paper. This has not been returned, you were not in class this morning and I haven’t heard from you.

We have spoken previously about your commitment to the course due to attendance and work submission and so I am keen to know what your thoughts are. It isn’t too late to catch up but I would like to stress that unless you can commit to producing some of the work I give, your chances of success in the examination are clearly threatened.

Best wishes

Name"

I was hoping she would email me and upon hearing her say "It Isn't too late to catch up", it made me feel like it is possible and that I could continue even though my homework, study time, and expected grade is at an all time low, which has made me overwhelmed.

I have decided I am going to try.

But I am going to get help from elsewhere and use something that is not subliminal and more specific towards this goal.

I would of used IYGSH, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So I am going to do something different.

Thanks for reading my journal, I wish every one the best.

So you are leaving the forum??