Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success-5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success-5.5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - blth - 04-07-2019

How much financial situation improved comparing 1 day before you start uslm, on the first month mark, on the three month mark and on the five month mark?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 04-13-2019

(04-07-2019, 03:48 AM)blth Wrote: How much financial situation improved comparing 1 day before you start uslm, on the first month mark, on the three month mark and on the five month mark?

I am gonna answer your question and even pm you when I do...Just kinda busy. Sorry for late reply.

I am thinking of writing my goals on a sticky notes and sticking it on my bathroom mirror.

I will stare at when brushing my teeth.

I am experiencing a really bad headache. If seen from external point of view then it will look as if it was cause by the "hot weather outside".

But when I start to see it from internal, then I get this answer - > Never do something you feel stressed about and stay away from people who stress you out.. Going against the flow will only give you headaches like these.

My Cousin sister who is 8 years older then me just called me to do something which gave me huge stress and I still did it and now I am paying the price for doing something I didn't like and having headache that lasted all night..

I must make a goal to get rid of these people from my life, who are too egoistic to admit their mistakes and too ignorant to fix it.. Doesn't matter even if we are related by blood... I am done with all these BS

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 04-23-2019

As long as I can remember, I have always felt like a stranger on this planet. I found it hard to express myself and was worried that I had to impress everyone to fit in this world.

I tried so hard to fit in but it was as if the reality I was living in wasn't ment for me. It was too cruel and harsh on me. It hurt me and damaged me so much.

I have been punished for things in my childhood to which I wasn't even remotely connected. Even if I told them the truth I was considered a liar. Injustice, bullying by students/teachers everywhere..

But after being on USLM for about 6 months, I have been slowly slipping into a different reality.

A reality which I always wanted to live in.. A reality that I can call "Home", for the first time in my life I feel as if I am home.

Just like when you are at home and you feel comfortable without thinking what any member of your family is thinking about.. Its just like that.

I have searched for this place/reality/home for soo loong. I am finally here after all these years.

I just wanna lock myself in this reality for a long time and relax.. As the last 17 years has just been full of suffering and agony.

This time, I feel as if universe/creator is with me and now I can just relax and have a peace of mind and not worry about anything..Just the type of feeling when you are home..

I know this is just the beginning I plan on running USLM3 for another 6-12 months.

This subliminal is a miracle.

Everyday I am becoming more and more me.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - RTBoss - 04-23-2019

Glad you're experiencing some joy and peace, Zane.  Smile

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - findingme - 04-23-2019

Your commitment to you touched me while reading that.

Gratitude for sharing that Smile

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - THolt - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 01:40 PM)Zane Wrote: As long as I can remember, I have always felt like a stranger on this planet. I found it hard to express myself and was worried that I had to impress everyone to fit in this world.

I tried so hard to fit in but it was as if the reality I was living in wasn't ment for me. It was too cruel and harsh on me. It hurt me and damaged me so much.

I have been punished for things in my childhood to which I wasn't even remotely connected. Even if I told them the truth I was considered a liar. Injustice, bullying by students/teachers everywhere..

But after being on USLM for about 6 months, I have been slowly slipping into a different reality.

A reality which I always wanted to live in.. A reality that I can call "Home", for the first time in my life I feel as if I am home.

Just like when you are at home and you feel comfortable without thinking what any member of your family is thinking about.. Its just like that.

I have searched for this place/reality/home for soo loong. I am finally here after all these years.

I just wanna lock myself in this reality for a long time and relax.. As the last 17 years has just been full of suffering and agony.

This time, I feel as if universe/creator is with me and now I can just relax and have a peace of mind and not worry about anything..Just the type of feeling when you are home..

I know this is just the beginning I plan on running USLM3 for another 6-12 months.

I feel like I have made a similar transformation on E3. I feel less like an alien and more comfortable with myself.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Infinite - 04-23-2019

The world can be cruel to very special people while they are still vulnerable, before they develop into the great person that they are. It's as if people have a fear of greatness in others, so they try to suppress that to prevent the person from developing that greatness that is in them. This is where the trait of perseverance comes in, and it's something that can be developed and strengthened. I believe that you have it Zane. I'm really looking forward to hearing about how you develop into this amazing person that you have always been.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Omni3 - 04-24-2019

(04-23-2019, 10:55 PM)Infinite Wrote: The world can be cruel to very special people while they are still vulnerable, before they develop into the great person that they are.  It's as if people have a fear of greatness in others, so they try to suppress that to prevent the person from developing that greatness that is in them. 

Beautiful words. Thanks for this

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Benjamin - 04-24-2019

Very cool Zane. I can definately identify with that. Glad USLM has helped with it.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Greenduck - 04-24-2019

(04-23-2019, 01:40 PM)Zane Wrote: As long as I can remember, I have always felt like a stranger on this planet. I found it hard to express myself and was worried that I had to impress everyone to fit in this world.

This is probably the most powerful testimonial I’ve read on the forum through the years. It give me hope to get to the same place one day. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Kol - 04-24-2019

Excellent progress Zane

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Infinite - 04-25-2019

Thank you for your comment @"Djinnni" Smile