Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success-5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success-5.5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 09-15-2019

Update :

Nightmares after Nightmares- 4-5 Days in a row.

Dreams involving me running barefoot, being held as hostage, Dying in an apocalyptic event...

While I am seeing a giant wave of Tsunami triggered by an Asteroid hitting surface. I am just standing there and can feel all the fear inside.. Just standing there and thinking " So this is what death feels like, so this is how life ends, no refuge no nothing.. This will be over in a matter of seconds and I won't even feel anything."..

My weight has increased from 65 to 72 kg.. I remember being this one of my unconscious goals.

After seeing all these scenarios in dream related to fear, guilt and shame,specially fears (thanks to FRM)...I feel very different. I feel as if I don't give a damn about this world or life but at the same time I do.

It's level where you wake up and choose to do the thing cause you know you have to cause just sitting there and doing unproductive shit doesn't feel satisfying anymore... I mean seriously what in the world I am gain by wasting time..

I new sense of emotional maturity I guess. Neither excited nor nervous.. Nothing surprises me anymore.. Nothing..feels as if I already knew all this subconsciously so nothing is surprising anymore.

Just doing my job.. Like all the other thing are in this universe/multiverse.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 09-17-2019

Dream related to evil entities and fear full events... Still going everytime I sleep. Getting used to it now.. Which is a good thing.

Can feel my old-self die and new one being born but this time the changes are subtle.. I can feel the neurogenesis happening..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 09-20-2019

Starting to discover that certain medications reduced the subliminal resistance and help me execute better.

These are Pharmaceutical drug given to me by my psychiatrist.

If sub is doing 75% of job then medication with do remaining 20% and 5% is on me..

I can write if this doesn't break any rules.. Like anti-depressants and benzo stuff..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 10-05-2019

I just want to inform that I have been on Antidepressants and Benzodiazepine since Feb 2019 and I did used to experience alot of brain fog and resistance and on USLM3 even my sleep was disturbed.

I have tried antidepressants in 2012, then in 2016 and now in 2019.

But this time with USLM3 it was different. Believe it my mind was absolutely exhausted cause of overthinking (Severe OCD) and all I did was take those SSRIs and listen to subliminal.

When you first take antidepressants then it makes you sleep alot and believe I just slept and did listen to USLM.

I also found out that my resistance was completely eliminated when I was on SSRIs.

In Jan 2019 I decided to focus all of my energy just to fix my mind and body.. 100% was on that. My main priority.

ARA-5.75G, LFC-5.75G.. All of these are being released at right time an moments..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 02-25-2020

It's been a while since I updated.

Ever since I started USLM3 I am being forced to face my fears and issues. It all started with me visiting a good Psychiatrist and his team. Its not that I didn't tried this approach before but before USLM3 whenever I would always find those psychiatrist or doctors who were just full of shitt..

USLM-5.5G made everything possible and the only thing I needed to take was an "Action".. I was scared at first cause before USLM3 that it didn't worked out and response from the external environment was always negative.

So, these were the mental issues that were stopping me from achieving success in anything in life..

Severe OCD (It's genetic), Severe Anxiety, ADHD.. All of these were diagnosed by a series of tests and by a psychologist.

I got 10 on scale from 0-10.. Zero being good and 10 being worst.. I was a mess and when I read my old post.. Man I really was.

So I was using USLM3 + Antidepressants + Anxiety Pills...

Now I noticed that when I use USLM3 then the side effects which people usually complain about from the psychiatric meds... Well I didn't experienced any of that maybe just 1% and it was easy to ignore.

If I stopped USLM3 then I effectiveness of the medication will start to dissappear as things were getting out of sync.. Both internally and externally.... Especially externally as things won't go smooth and it would piss me off resulting is bursts of anger or frustration.. So as soon as I went back on USLM3.. Everything was smooth again..

Even with everything going smoothly... I had to go thru some real mess and it was fcuking exhausting...I had never ever gone thru this mess my entire life..

My Dad got hospitalised and no one.. I mean absolutely no one was there to take matters in hand.

My mom, brother, sister.. No one was capable of handling this situation. If anything were to happen to my dad then.. We would all have ended up on streets.. With all those bank loans, debt..

I am sorry if you see me ranting but I was pissed at my younger brother and many people due to which my family was in debt... They were all parasite.

Younger Brother who is like a "Hulk" but is stupid and dumb..

In the end I just said "Fvuk" everyone and everything..

I am gonna do everything on my own and will get out of this shit of misery and dept.

.... Ok let me take a break and I will post in few hours..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Z-Man - 02-25-2020

Hey Zane, How is your father doing? Sorry your younger brother is a dumb ass. Did you go back to USLM3? Are you still doing UMS? I hope everything gets better with your situation.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 02-26-2020

(02-25-2020, 09:07 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Hey Zane, How is your father doing? Sorry your younger brother is a dumb ass.  Did you go back to USLM3? Are you still doing UMS? I hope everything gets better with your situation.

Thanks for asking. My father is fine and doing well. He suffering from Pancreatis (Spell wrong) since 2009. The same disease Steve Job was afflicted with if I remember it correctly. 

So, now resuming from the previous post. 

I was listening to 4-5 loops of USLM3 and was on meds and didn't sleep for 3 days. Yet I was driving from home to hospital and vice-versa. 

We were short on money for his treatment in ICU and then there is the monthly problem for paying EMI to my bank for home  they just keep calling and so I didnt knew what to do.. 

So to sort the money problem out I started visualizing in "waiting room"( where you can do nothing but sit for 18 hours) 

I started visualizing that I am attracting enough money to cover my dad's medical bills and I really don't remember it clearly because of memory loss but money came.. some given by my relatives, dad's friends and surprisingly even on give by some Infact most of the amount.. He transferred it to my account in 15 mins.. 

So, financial needs were taken care of that to all these Synchronicity from USLM3 and other stuff. 

Then doctor comes and says his kidneys are not functioning properly every since he was admitted to ICU.. High Doses of medications were being given but hardly any improvement and he gave use only 24 hours to see if his condition improves or not.. Chances were so low.. He even referred us to go to another hospital but that hospital always have no vacancy.. 

I tried to contact everyone who could somehow get my dad an emergency bed but...Universe was showing me a clear sign that it's out of my control.. 

So, my dad was left in ICU and all I could do was wait.. 

But I still knew I had to do something and even if it was out of doctors control. 

So I called a guy who I have known for a long time and he has a group of energy healers and stuff.. Spiritual stuff.. 

I just directly asked him how much it's gonna cost and he was a bit hesitated but said "X" amount of money for serious/focused group distance healing.. But there were few things that I also need to do from my side and I did all that even though I didn't slept for 3 days... 

He said to just give him 24 hours and after few hours Lab reports came in and somehow my father's conditions starting improving.. One of the ICU came in and said that.. Its really a miracle.. 

After hearing this news I slept for like 24 hours.. Tbh don't even remember that.. 

.... You guys don't have believe this.. All I am saying that I went with the flow even though I was kinda skeptic.. But I did it anyway and after 2 weeks my dad was discharged and came home.. 

He wasn't going to for two months office as he was recovering.. So no salary for 2 months.. Still we manged to keep the financial situation under control.. 

Even in all this chaos I was doing what I knew was very important for getting out of this stuff.. 

1..Seeing and Visualizing my goal to attract money like Shannon mentioned

2..Doing Heart-Coherence technique. 

3..Taking Antidepressants and Anxiety pills 

4..Listen to  USLM3-5.5G daily..

Memory loss and brainfog was consistent but subconsciously I was able to figure everything out.. 

I will write more as I feel this is very important and might.. 

I just need to remember more stuff..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 01-03-2021

I am still using USLM3 -5.5G.

But this time was kinda different. It seems that since I am listening to USLM3 since 2018. My mind has become very suggestive to positive stuff.

Like for example I only used UMS-5.5G for only 60 days.. One Loop daily. Believe me Idk what it was but I experienced all kinds of shit.. That I thought would never happen to yet at same time I had this strength to survive thru all that.

After 60 days its still working. I keep manifesting money on auto mode

I am at right time, place, moment...

I really wish I could express more but.. I can't.

All I can say is that IML's sub is the best.

Shannon is on another level

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 01-03-2021

@Shannon

Can you make an "Exercise Motivation Sub"? Like laser Focus type

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Z-Man - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 02:29 PM)Zane Wrote: I am still using USLM3 -5.5G.

But this time was kinda different. It seems that since I am listening to USLM3 since 2018. My mind has become very suggestive to positive stuff.

Like for example I only used UMS-5.5G for only 60 days.. One Loop daily. Believe me Idk what it was but I experienced all kinds of shit.. That I thought would never happen to yet at same time I had this strength to survive thru all that.

After 60 days its still working. I keep manifesting money on auto mode

I am at right time, place, moment...

I really wish I could express more but.. I can't.

All I can say is that IML's sub is the best.

Shannon is on another level

Hello Zane, How have you been? How is USLM3 working for you?

How you had a good holiday & New Years.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Benjamin - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 02:30 PM)Zane Wrote: @Shannon

Can you make an "Exercise Motivation Sub"? Like laser Focus type

An exercise motivation sub appears! Tongue 

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/exercise-motivation-5-5g/

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 02-15-2023

ROUND-2

I am using the old USLM3-5.5G as I think I haven’t really used it to its full potential.

Anyway…Ever since my both my parents passed away in Covid I havnt been able to listen to USLM as there was too much trauma and I just want able to do it .

I am now listening to it and I have only two goals in mind .

1.Start an E-Commerce
2.Get off Antidepressants..( I am using CBD oil and it’s far better than anything)

In short Health and Wealth are my priorities.

I always thought getting a 9-5 job will make me happy and I will impress everyone….boy I was so wrong …I now know that I want my own business..Something that created by myself.

Wish me luck guys ..