Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 (/Thread-US-LM-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 03-12-2019

edited

edited

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - THolt - 03-18-2019

Deleted Post. Thought I posted this in my journal.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 03-28-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Have at ye - 03-28-2019

If it's some stalker-y jackass, and the security stuff seems to be borking out whenever he's having his "fun"... well, maybe he works for the security company? Or at least has the know-how on how to work around a basic security system, may give a clue as to who it is.

I would inform the authorities sooner rather than later to prevent any potential escalation, especially given that you are able to trust your local police department to do a proper job.

I'm glad you're not experiencing anxiety or panic about the whole affair. It's a good sign. Smile Trying to scare you is probably what this person's all about.

EDIT

Maybe try setting up a nanny-cam or two without linking them up to anything else, place it somewhere without telling anyone, maybe this recording device won't stop working all of a sudden. Wink

EDIT II

And the best way to catch a person sniffing around a place is old-school and non-tech: have someone watch the place whenever you're leaving it for extended periods of time. Perhaps employ a proper private investigation firm for this purpose (the local PD could have some contacts); they should also help with finding any potential surveillance devices or software.

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 03-28-2019

Set-up some hidden camera and see what's going on. If its some creep then you can deal with it. If its something else other than a human then you will have to find other ways to deal with this.

Objects missing and then showing up again out of nowhere...hmm. Its kinda mysterious.

Creeps arnt just found in human forms but in other forms also.. But they are still creeps. You gotta deal with them.

RE: US/LM 3 - Have at ye - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 07:14 AM)Zane Wrote: Set-up some hidden camera and see what's going on. If its some creep then you can deal with it. If its something else other than a human then you will have to find other ways to deal with this.

Objects missing and then showing up again out of nowhere...hmm. Its kinda mysterious.

Creeps arnt just found in human forms but in other forms also.. But they are still creeps. You gotta deal with them.

Do not assume it's a rule 4 creep until you've ruled out human involvement. Especially in this particular instance.

I actuallly have a suspicion who may be the culprit, given the clues, I'm not going to say anything yet, though.

RE: US/LM 3 - 4Kingdoms - 03-28-2019

I like the idea of the nanny cam. This model has a motion detector and you can view what is happening with your cell phone.
https://www.amazon.com/Ansteker-Wireless-Portable-Security-Detection/dp/B07MZNMJKN/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=nanny+cam&qid=1553793404&s=gateway&sr=8-3

RE: US/LM 3 - Benjamin - 03-28-2019

Sometimes I wonder about you guys, someone breaks into a house and "oh it must be a ghost or something". And pretty much straight away goto these crazy explanations.

Omg

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 03-29-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 04-03-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Have at ye - 04-03-2019

How about successfully reporting this to the police.

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 10:54 AM)Infinite Wrote: I had a dream that helped me realize when I woke up that there was jewelry missing. On top of that, the person took at least 7 of my watches. I had asked my SO to take them to the jewelrs to get the batteries put in. He never went, and now they're gone. I have other watches of more value that weren't stolen. I also have a set of three inspirational rocks that say laugh, dream, live. The "dream" one got stolen. Don't know why they took that one, but whatever.

SO has made it one of his goals that something will happen to that person. If it's who I think it is, the person is a sociopath that has been doing this for a very long time. No idea why he targeted us. On the day pf the break in, I had a feeling that we were being listened in, and that something was going to happen to my device if I mentioned it.

I really hope that Shannon will consider using the aura shield that sends the negative energy back to the sender in USLM 4. I also hope that IML will produce these aura shields for purchase to be used when the sub we're currently listening to does not come with it.

I have been using USLM3 for like 5 months so. I have become really good at manifesting stuff. So I am gonna try to imagine that he is caught.. Please update us on your situation and be safe. Make sure to inform police.