Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 (/Thread-US-LM-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: US/LM 3 and IPS - Infinite - 11-12-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 and IPS - ianmarconi - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 09:44 AM)Infinite Wrote: He got himself Increase Penis Size over the weekend. I don't think he needs it, but I do want to document his results.

He saved $150 by figuring out how to do plumbing. He has no experience in plumbing. The way he explained it to me is that when he looked at all the valves and the connection, it all made sense. When the plumber came, he said that he did everything that needed to be done.

He listened to IPS for about two hours, then he had the most intense orgasm of his life. After listening to IPS all night, he has been feeling a sensation all day.

His plan is to listen to IPS for about 8 hours a day and he will try to continue to listen to USLM for his usual 4 hours a day.

lol let us know if he feel some negative effects from mixing two subs like this
If this works out, i am tempted to try it

RE: US/LM 3 and IPS - RTBoss - 11-12-2018

USLM will probably override anything in IPS (a much weaker generation sub). If he wants to give IPS a real shot, he'll have to take a 35 day break for USLM to stop running (and running over IPS) in his head.

Shannon's working on how to get two or more subs to "play nice" together, but it hasn't happened yet.

RE: US/LM 3 and IPS - 4Kingdoms - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 12:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote: USLM will probably override anything in IPS (a much weaker generation sub). If he wants to give IPS a real shot, he'll have to take a 35 day break for USLM to stop running (and running over IPS) in his head.

Shannon's working on how to get two or more subs to "play nice" together, but it hasn't happened yet.

Well said!!

RE: US/LM 3 and IPS - Benjamin - 11-12-2018

Anything 5g and above can only be used by itself. So yes it will likely conflict and the 5.5g will overwhelm the 4g.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 11-13-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Have at ye - 11-13-2018

Well, best to stick to the instructions, maybe start experimenting after 3 months, but only IF you're not getting results. And he is.

Why fix what ain't broken? Smile

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 11-23-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Shannon - 11-23-2018

More like, USLM accepted IPS as the primary goal, and focused entirely on that. IPS isn't powerful to "take over" a higher gen sub.

RE: US/LM 3 - Paul1131 - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 07:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: More like, USLM accepted IPS as the primary goal, and focused entirely on that. IPS isn't powerful to "take over" a higher gen sub.

So he kind of aimed USLM with a lower gen sub? Interesting.

RE: US/LM 3 - Shannon - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 06:29 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 07:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: More like, USLM accepted IPS as the primary goal, and focused entirely on that. IPS isn't powerful to "take over" a higher gen sub.

So he kind of aimed USLM with a lower gen sub? Interesting.

That seems a much more likely explanation. USLM is designed to take whatever the conscious mind wants and make it successful. If the conscious mind wants a bigger penis, and indicates that by buying and using a sub for doing that, it is possible that it was interpreted as being the primary goal.

I've suspected that sort of thing would happen, and I am looking at adding the core script of USLM to the 6G skeleton script. Don't yet know if it will work, but I have suspected that would enhance anything I put it in significantly. If I do that, it will be aimed at making whatever the goals of the program are successful.

That was part of why I was trying to add it to LTU. So far, seems do-able.

RE: US/LM 3 - Paul1131 - 11-23-2018

I might give that a try with find your perfect job after I have a full three months of using version three as directed. And no, I won’t kvetch at you if it doesn’t work that way.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 11-24-2018

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Shannon - 11-24-2018

When you say 400 times the original investment, are you referring to investing in USLM or a different investment?