Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 (/Thread-US-LM-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 05-10-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - DavisMind91 - 05-10-2019

Hmmm, seems he's sending signals of feeling like he's outgrown his current environment and is yearning for internal improvement, and external expansion.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 05-10-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 05-12-2019

Yeah, this subliminal really changed my life and is still changing.

This subliminal is enough for me, everything I ever wanted is coming true.

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 05-13-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Zane - 05-14-2019

(05-13-2019, 08:07 AM)Infinite Wrote: Zane, It makes me feel so good to hear you say that you found such an amazing sub. Now I'm curious about which sub you will switch to if and when you ever want to try a different sub.

I believe that the FRM in SO's sub has had an influence on me. Before he got on USLM, I would have been too fearful (the fear would have appeared to be caution and discretion) to move to a beautiful house, simply because it was moving to a different house. Forget about moving to a new neighborhood, that would have caused anxiety, stress, and lots of consideration. I know it sounds ridiculous, but something about the way that I was brought up influenced me to be this way. I remember a relative (who I don't even like) once said that she would never move unless she was sure that moving wasn't getting out of her perfect call in life, because what if she moved and then died for moving there? Her reasoning affected me, and did me a lot of harm, but now I've been set free from that way of thinking. Not that I would take such a drastic change lightly, but just like when SO got that new job. We just knew that it was the right opportunity and that we should take it. Without the sub, we would have missed out on the opportunity and we would still be stuck in the same old rut. There is something about this sub that facilitates the user and their close loved one in making such big decisions.
@Infinite, Tbh I really have no idea which subliminal I am gonna use next. I mean whenever I think of using another subliminal, my mind goes blank. I have no idea

I feel really good on this subliminal. Life is so smooth and easy.

I feel as if I can do anything in calm and relaxed way.

I can talk to random people and there is something about my Aura that attracts animal..This weird.

One day a cow just walked right in front of me and was like "Sup bro?"..

It's like my Aura brings the goodness out of people or something like that.. They talk with respect and are willing to help me even though I don't care much cause I always find another way..

Still I thank the people and motivate them cause that's how we humans should be with each other..

On USLM3 I am successfully overcoming my fears thanks to FRM.. World feels like a safe place nothing to be afraid off.. Do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say.. Live the way you like.. Just keep improving slowly but surely..

RE: US/LM 3 - Benjamin - 05-14-2019

Very good to hear your results Zane, especially when you were struggilng before.

It's not unusual to attract animals with the aura/energy flooding, on E2 dogs loved me, even a bit on DMSI I think.

But if cows are talking to you, then I don't know what to say. Big Grin

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 06-09-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 06-13-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 06-17-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 07-02-2019

edited

RE: US/LM 3 - Infinite - 07-03-2019

edited