Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: USLM2 Journal - changer - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 07:28 AM)THolt Wrote: similar to the feeling Shannon described in her journal.

Confused

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 10:32 AM)Hatman Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 10:17 AM)THolt Wrote: Today I received a free stick of deodorant for some reason. Never have had that happen before. lol Wasn't really focusing on manifesting it lol
Right now my two main goals are making new friends and developing existing friendships and financial success.
I hope the further development of FRM (or whatever Shannon will decide to call it in the future) will result in greater manifestations of the program's power.

That's funny Big Grin
Maybe that stick will come in handy at some point!

I swear!! Yes Indeed HatMan...Grrreater Power to Manifest!! the current level is purdy awesome,and we';ve only begun to see whats possible with the technology thus far...though its been, what 6 weeks or so since USLM1 came out,this one what two n' da half weeks - USLM2? so we'll see what continues to show up on an on going regular,Man.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Benjamin - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 12:25 PM)changer Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 07:28 AM)THolt Wrote: similar to the feeling Shannon described in her journal.

Confused

After being here so many years there's no way you would think that Shannon is a woman, so I find this a little strange?

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 02:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 12:25 PM)changer Wrote:

Confused

After being here so many years there's no way you would think that Shannon is a woman, so I find this a little strange?

Guys it was a thoughtless typo that I have corrected. It was an accident and not intentional.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-29-2018

Today I start my second three day break. The thing I noticed the past six days was that I feel more at calm with things. I also feel more tired. I am having very vivid dreams but I can hardly remember any of them.

It is hard to tell what this sub is doing. I am more used to subs that focus on internal changes like UD and SE than on subs like US/LM that focus more on things such as luck that are more external. THat is why I am somewhat looking forward to LTU 5.5G coming out. I may give that a try once my run with US/LM is finished.

RE: USLM2 Journal - RTBoss - 10-29-2018

You aren't experiencing any changes in your thought patterns? That's about 90% of what I'm noticing for myself - very much so geared toward behavior modification and toward a more positive, success-based orientation.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-29-2018

(10-29-2018, 10:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: You aren't experiencing any changes in your thought patterns? That's about 90% of what I'm noticing for myself - very much so geared toward behavior modification geared toward more positive, success-based orientation.

I am but its not as obvious for some reason. Last week I received a positive performance report at work that we have every quarter. I ran BAMM for so many years and that affected my attitude. i did have self esteem issues though. Maybe thats why SE had such a pronounced effect on me.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 11-02-2018

So I have noticed a few things the last few days that are positive:

- When I went to the dermatologist, they said I had a $45 credit on my account because I had "overpaid" the last time. It was a welcome surpise.
-I have received a positive performance evaluation at work and I have received additional taskings.

Those are the two main things that have occured this week. The FRM seems to be working even if it is subtle.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 11-05-2018

This morning on my way to work I received free coffee. I was in the drive thru at Starbucks and I when I got to the window, someone had already paid for my drink. So that started the day off right.
I noticed I am having more of these lucky incidents on USLM2 than on the USLM1.

I also got into work really early. In an hour, I felt i got more stuff done than I normally would. I feel more productive today than I normally do. i am looking forward to FRM 3.1 coming out and enabling me to execute the script better.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 11-06-2018

In light of what Shannon posted about focusing on your goals, I have been refining what I want to achieve with this program and have chosen the following goals:
1. To make new friend and develop healthy friendships.
2. To improve existing friendships. ( I wonder If I should focus on a particular person or just the goal in general"
3. To have a higher income and to make supplemental income.

I wil try to focus my attention on these goals as much as possible. I did notice some fear come up when I was focusing on them yesterday so it will be interesting to see how FRM 3.1 clears that.

What does everyone think of my goals? Are they too general? Do they need to be more specific?

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 11-08-2018

I have been on USLM 3 the past two days and one thinkg I have noticed is that I sleep a lot better at not. This thing consumes a good deal of energy. At the same time, I am feeling less resistance too. i am becoming more aware of fear that is standing in the way of my goals.

One thing I noticed yesterday was that I got a cappucino at a reduced price because the cashier rang it up wrong.
Other than that I am working on establishing two or three goals. My first goal will be financially related. I am aiming for a certain amount of money within a specified time frame. My other goal is to make and develop new friendships with other people. In addition, i want to improve the relationshi[ with people I already know. In other words, I want to enhance these friendships.

I will be focusing on these goals periodically throughout the day.
Perhaps the thing I like best about USLM3 is the listening time. I can complete five loops on my headphones before sleep.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 11-08-2018

Today I have been depressed and in a bad mood. I feel like everyone is ahead of me success wise yet I know this objectively to not be true. I am considering making my top goal with USLM3 to find extra sources of income. I am having trouble deciciding on what specific amount to focus on as my goal. @Shannon Any ideas on this.

Also how do I change the title of my thread to USLM3.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Shannon - 11-08-2018

I believe you have to edit the first post.

You don't need to focus on a super specific amount. Do you want hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, billions?

The bigger your goal amount, the more energy and time it will typically require.

RE: USLM3 Journal - THolt - 11-08-2018

(11-08-2018, 09:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: I believe you have to edit the first post.

You don't need to focus on a super specific amount. Do you want hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, billions?

The bigger your goal amount, the more energy and time it will typically require.

@Shannon
Ok. My goal is in the millions and above range but I don't know if this program will be able to fulfill this goal as BAMM 3.0 would able to. But of course BAMM 3.0 is a ways out.