Subliminal Talk
USLM2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM2 Journal (/Thread-USLM2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-05-2018

When released I plan to jump from USLM 1 to 2 without a break.

I started USLM 1 on August 3 straight from DMSI 3.2A with zero break days. Although I didn’t experience turbulence I did experience a “wash” effect for a couple weeks in which I believe the positive effects of both subs were canceled out. Thus in hindsight if I could do it over I would have taken a break between those two subs.

USLM 1 was the first sub that truly amazed me by its effectiveness. I have experienced positive results from all of Shannon’s subs but despite my 3 summer colds this one was next level. I signed papers several weeks ago to become 1/3 owner of a very successful up and running business. Previously I had a high level position at a business in the same industry but no ownership.

I have another deal in the works but will not talk about it until all papers have been signed. If everything goes to plan will be completely finalized by November 1.

I have also implemented the “Getting things Done” system into my life. It has helped me to be extremely time efficient and consistently productive. I don’t think I would have had the drive to put the system into place without USLM in my subconscious.

I have been very impressed by USLM 1 and am excited to take things to the next level with USLM 2.

Edit: one thing I forgot to mention is I haven’t counted loops while running USLM. I put the flac ultrasonic on repeat when I go to bed and turn it off when I wake up. I usually sleep about 7-9 hours. Whatever I get in I get in.

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-05-2018

Rock N' Roll Jake Kennedy!! Shannon has stated that the current version of USLM has been 'gentle' compared to what is forth coming Man, strap in dude ,we're ALL in for a Major ride!!

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-12-2018

(10-05-2018, 05:43 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: I have another deal in the works but will not talk about it until all papers have been signed. If everything goes to plan will be completely finalized by November 1.

Wednesday night was the 2nd night of USLM1 break. Started 6 loops USLM2 Thursday night. Today (Friday) signed above mentioned deal a week earlier than planned and made a couple thousand more dollars than originally thought.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Benjamin - 10-12-2018

Quote:USLM 1 was the first sub that truly amazed me by its effectiveness.

That says alot, because from what I remember you've reported some pretty good things from past programs.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-13-2018

(10-12-2018, 08:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:USLM 1 was the first sub that truly amazed me by its effectiveness.

That says alot, because from what I remember you've reported some pretty good things from past programs.

True I have. I have had solid results with many of Shannon’s subs. With USLM1 there was something different though. It’s difficult to describe but I could distinctly feel USLM redirecting my subconscious. It could be partly I am becoming more sensitive/aware of my subconscious but I think Shannon’s subs are just getting flat out better. And that’s not to say they weren’t good before.

USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-17-2018

Today is the sixth day of USLM2 with 3 break days to follow. At work, every new situation I face is something terribly difficult and complex. I am slogging my way through but it is wearing on me a bit. My thinking is clear and my skills feel sharp but it just feels like one test after another the last about 4 days. After the break I am going to keep grinding out the loops and I expect things to break the other way for me whenever the resistance/turbulence/whatever subsidies.

RE: USLM2 Journal - THolt - 10-17-2018

(10-17-2018, 07:12 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Today is the sixth day of USLM2 with 3 break days to follow. At work, every new situation I face is something terribly difficult and complex. I am slogging my way through but it is wearing on me a bit. My thinking is clear and my skills feel sharp but it just feels like one test after another the last about 4 days. After the break I am going to keep grinding out the loops and I expect things to break the other way for me whenever the resistance/turbulence/whatever subsidies.

Yeah I feel like everything is getting more difficult for me. Hopefully things will calm down and get better in the near future.

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-17-2018

(10-17-2018, 10:52 AM)THolt Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 07:12 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Today is the sixth day of USLM2 with 3 break days to follow. At work, every new situation I face is something terribly difficult and complex. I am slogging my way through but it is wearing on me a bit. My thinking is clear and my skills feel sharp but it just feels like one test after another the last about 4 days. After the break I am going to keep grinding out the loops and I expect things to break the other way for me whenever the resistance/turbulence/whatever subsidies.

Yeah I feel like everything is getting more difficult for me. Hopefully things will calm down and get better in the near future.

They will man just keep using the sub as indicated and it will pass. I've had this happen in the past when I begin a new sub. I look at it like a new exercise program. At first it can be rough but if you just stick with it things begin to smooth out as your body adapts and a "stronger you" emerges. Best of luck with the sub.

USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-23-2018

Since I have been running USLM2 I have been completely locked in reading and learning about my professional field and business. Any spare time I get I am reading textbooks, watching videos or listening to educational podcasts. I’m generally a motivated person but sometimes I’m not the best at staying on track. I often use much of my energy and motivation for side projects which although can be enjoyable do not usually contribute much to my overall success. I have been staying on point lately with little to no conscious effort. It has been great. Also I used to think about running future DMSI’s and AM’s. Now I want to run the next LTU and have been thinking about applying for BAMM 3.0 when the time comes.

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-23-2018

I bought BAMM 2.0 when it first came out and went thru the whole questionaire application process,thankfully I did,so..because not only did I get it at a discount,in the first week or so it was out but really am thankful doubly so because of the discount,but also unbeknownst to me at the time, free upgrades for Life,on this puppy. at the time I bought it,that very very short window of time,I got it for 1,200 bucks,ONLY...then it jumped to 3,000 bucks,as was communicated to Us,well before the price went up. I'm sooo glad and relieved I did so back then in March of 2013 ,working two jobs, a night job and da part time day job. As Promised I've never 'shared'MY BAMM files with anyone and never would have, I worked my ass off to get it and 'they" can too,if thats whats needed,to get it. good progress Jake Kennedy. I'm glad yer so impressed with USLM2!!

RE: USLM2 Journal - JakeKennedy - 10-24-2018

(10-23-2018, 06:03 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I'm glad yer so impressed with USLM2!!

I am impressed with the sub. I feel like I have have executed USLM 1&2 well and experienced solid results. There’s one thing that keeps bugging me a bit though reading some of the journals. I get the feeling some on here (not you ncbem) expect the sub to do all the work for them and they can just sit back and let the success come to them. And when it doesn’t it’s the subs fault.

From what I have seen and experienced the sub helps tremendously in keeping your subconscious on track like a laser toward your goal(s) and maybe brings out your best self with regards to achieving these goals.

Are Shannon’s subs a Godsend? Yep. Do you still need to get off your ass and make things happen? Sure do.

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 04:23 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 06:03 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I'm glad yer so impressed with USLM2!!

I am impressed with the sub. I feel like I have have executed USLM 1&2 well and experienced solid results. There’s one thing that keeps bugging me a bit though reading some of the journals. I get the feeling some on here (not you ncbem) expect the sub to do all the work for them and they can just sit back and let the success come to them. And when it doesn’t it’s the subs fault.

From what I have seen and experienced the sub helps tremendously in keeping your subconscious on track like a laser toward your goal(s) and maybe brings out your best self with regards to achieving these goals.

Are Shannon’s subs a Godsend? Yep. Do you still need to get off your ass and make things happen? Sure do.

Yes indeed,agreed Jake,Shannon's subs are a God send!! Fer shure Man!
faith in action,actionizing,intention,energy with action/ as shannon has stated either way will work, passive or active but guess which one will work faster!? Ding!! the answer is clear! great post JK! as usual!!

RE: USLM2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2018

Ahhh no wonder...makes sense now...its FULL MOON TIME...no wonder yesterday kicked my ass royally and yet today I feel soo much better..its a full moon. just went out side to feed the dawg some treats and went out on the back deck to do so... cold crisp full moon bright as day out there this late October night.
Love it. I believe that USLM2 is here to bring us Joy and appreciation too,since to me that is defintley part of being successful and fortunate. what a gift it was to see the full moon on a night like tonight. Gawd I Love Autumn time!! MY Life deepens and USLM 2 is helping deeply,daily!! rock n roll. Keith.

RE: USLM2 Journal - Paul1131 - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 04:23 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:

The get off your ass aspect of it started hitting me really hard a day into the second six day cycle. I was getting a lot of planning and visualization on version one and for the first week of two. Now, I’m making concrete step by step plans and beginning to execute them. I knew this was nessisary of course, but it feels a lot more normal and natural now.
I think even those who are inclined to plant their posteriors and wait now won’t be after a while.