Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Speed-5-5G-log)

Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - Williamx25 - 09-15-2018

(09-14-2018, 01:51 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 06:30 AM)Williamx25 Wrote: @Shannon

I have this dilemma of deciding what program to run next. I am waiting for DMSI 3.3 and I want to test it out because of the new technology. But my semester in university started and i'm studying alot.

I wanted to try out Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G, but i'm afraid that I will resist it just like I did with DMSI 3.2
MLS has been out for a few years now, and it seems that it's a little bit outdated or something even though it's 5.5G technology. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna stonewall MLS because of the 5.5G technology or limiting beliefs. I was stonewalling DMSI 3.2 because of my body/self esteem / body image. Maybe with studying it will be different because I have alot of confidence in my skills and abilities. I like physics mechanics and mathematics / programming. So maybe the MLS program will do wonders for me.... DMSI was a another story, I need to wait for 6G to help me bypass the stonewalling resistance on the area of women / seduction.

What should I do? Should I just wait for the 6G technology to come out and test it? And just stick with DMSI?

I wish there was a MLS 6G coming out LOL so what do you guys recommend?

MLS 5.5G was just released last year - hardly "old" tech. It does wonders for many. I'd love to run it myself someday. It should be even more effective for people now that Shannon has posted the secondary ASRB of 1 day on to 1 day off.

You may not stonewall MLS as you did DMSI. As you said, body image or other fears may have kept you from experiencing success with DMSI. Who knows, you may execute MLS perfectly.

You can't go wrong by trying - IML has an iron-clad money back guarantee.

Okay I will try it out! Thumbsup
It's a top priority actually, to get good grades. I will patiently wait for the last definitive ultimate DMSI version. Those women can wait Wink

I'm in a momentum of self improvement, lost 15 pounds with intermittent fasting healthy diet, and consistent gym days. And i'm mostly focussed on studying anyway. I think this is the best way to go. I will cycle MLS for this study year until july 2019. And I will get back to DMSI when i'm in top shape low body fat, abs and muscles Smile

I'm gonna buy it today and I will start MLS on tuesday 18th of september. I've been waiting for 36 days and DMSI is completely out of my system.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - cataleya - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 03:06 AM)Williamx25 Wrote:

I have this dilemma of deciding what program to run next. I am waiting for DMSI 3.3 and I want to test it out because of the new technology. But my semester in university started and i'm studying alot.

I wanted to try out Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G, but i'm afraid that I will resist it just like I did with DMSI 3.2
MLS has been out for a few years now, and it seems that it's a little bit outdated or something even though it's 5.5G technology. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna stonewall MLS because of the 5.5G technology or limiting beliefs. I was stonewalling DMSI 3.2 because of my body/self esteem / body image. Maybe with studying it will be different because I have alot of confidence in my skills and abilities. I like physics mechanics and mathematics / programming. So maybe the MLS program will do wonders for me.... DMSI was a another story, I need to wait for 6G to help me bypass the stonewalling resistance on the area of women / seduction.

What should I do? Should I just wait for the 6G technology to come out and test it? And just stick with DMSI?

MLS 5.5G was just released last year - hardly "old" tech. It does wonders for many. I'd love to run it myself someday. It should be even more effective for people now that Shannon has posted the secondary ASRB of 1 day on to 1 day off.

You may not stonewall MLS as you did DMSI. As you said, body image or other fears may have kept you from experiencing success with DMSI. Who knows, you may execute MLS perfectly.

It's a top priority actually, to get good grades. I will patiently wait for the last definitive ultimate DMSI version. Those women can wait Wink

I'm in a momentum of self improvement, lost 15 pounds with intermittent fasting healthy diet, and consistent gym days. And i'm mostly focussed on studying anyway. I think this is the best way to go. I will cycle MLS for this study year until july 2019. And I will get back to DMSI when i'm in top shape low body fat, abs and muscles Smile

I'm gonna buy it today and I will start MLS on tuesday 18th of september. I've been waiting for 36 days and DMSI is completely out of my system.

I listened to MLS. If you are already in a momentum of self improvement, MLS is gonna take you to whole new level Wink

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - jonathan4all - 09-15-2018

I have listened MLG 5.5g for one year and now moved to OP/UM sub. MLS is a great sub if you are already disciplined. But if you are not a focused type person it might not help you much. Although it has a lot of focused , motivation modules , it didnt help me much. I was studying and focusing almost always on wrong things. So I moved to op/up sub. Now I miss the flow of learning but I have a little improvement on procrastination. Ofcourse, it differs from person to person. You might be a whole new level if you have already enough willpower to do whatever you want to do.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - RTBoss - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 06:16 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I have listened MLG 5.5g for one year and now moved to OP/UM sub. MLS is a great sub if you are already disciplined. But if you are not a focused type person it might not help you much. Although it has a lot of focused , motivation modules , it didnt help me much. I was studying and focusing almost always on wrong things. So I moved to op/up sub. Now I miss the flow of learning but I have a little improvement on procrastination. Ofcourse, it differs from person to person. You might be a whole new level if you have already enough willpower to do whatever you want to do.

How long did you run it after Shannon released the secondary ASRB info?

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - jonathan4all - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 08:23 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 06:16 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I have listened MLG 5.5g for one year and now moved to OP/UM sub. MLS is a great sub if you are already disciplined. But if you are not a focused type person it might not help you much. Although it has a lot of focused , motivation modules , it didnt help me much. I was studying and focusing almost always on wrong things. So I moved to op/up sub. Now I miss the flow of learning but I have a little improvement on procrastination. Ofcourse, it differs from person to person. You might be a whole new level if you have already enough willpower to do whatever you want to do.

Last month

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - Williamx25 - 09-18-2018

(09-15-2018, 08:23 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

I started to listen to MLS 5.5G, I'm only a few minutes in of my daily 4 loops and I noticed something.
I hear a constant trickling stream with a constant volume and after 20-30 sec I get a drop in volume or something. It's a constant volume with descents in the volume, is this how the program is supposed to work?

I downloaded the FLAC file and I've uploaded the file to my Iphone 8 plus on VLC player.

Could someone chime in and tell me what's wrong with the file? I don't hear a constant volume, I keep getting drops in volume, minor drops for like 1 sec.

(09-15-2018, 08:23 AM)RTBoss Wrote: How long did you run it after Shannon released the secondary ASRB info?

What is the secondary ASRB info? 1 day on and 1 day off? And 4 loops on listening day?

(09-15-2018, 03:17 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 03:06 AM)Williamx25 Wrote:

I listened to MLS. If you are already in a momentum of self improvement, MLS is gonna take you to whole new level Wink

Awesome, Thumbsup
What were your experiences with this sub? Improvements on what areas? Did you stuy? attend university?

I'm a mechanical engineering undergraduate student, lots of science courses, designing, projects, mathematics, so i'm really excited with this sub.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G - log - Benjamin - 09-19-2018

(09-18-2018, 12:13 PM)Williamx25 Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 08:23 AM)RTBoss Wrote: How long did you run it after Shannon released the secondary ASRB info?

What is the secondary ASRB info? 1 day on and 1 day off? And 4 loops on listening day?

It's on the description page Wink