Subliminal Talk
US/LM 3 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 3 journey (/Thread-US-LM-3-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 08:08 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 05:56 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 19 (2 day break)

Last night I had the most disturbing and violent dream ever. I dreamt that I was watching a girl being raped. A guy or maybe multiple guys tearing her limbs apart one by one. And then he stuck his hand into her vagina and then literally pulled it our of her and threw it away. I am still carrying the disturbing feeling from the dream throughout the day. If this has anything to do with US/LM I honestly don`t understand why and how.

That is incredibly disturbing. By any chance have you had any male figures in your life put you down or discourage you from achieving success? Or maybe try to control you in some way?

My dad comes to my mind... But not in a direct way. He is more subtle. Doesn`t know or care when my birthday is. When I was in college, my mom would always call to say happy birthday. And she would be like "dad says happy birthday too". He can`t remember anything about what I like unless it`s directly related to what he likes. When I was a kid I wanted to train tennis. So I begged my dad to sign me up. He refused because he thought it was just a whimsy of mine. But I kept begging him for months. Until my mom had enough and took me to a tennis camp herself. So...little stuff like that.

So the dream could be a dad related issue. Or not. It`s hard to tell. I will keep an eye on my dreams from now on. I dream almost every night so I don`t write everything down here because it would be too much and too "boring" for others to read. I only write down a dream here if I feel is very important, unusual or if the dream "stays" with me throughout the day.

Thank you for everyone`s comments, I really do appreciate it. Heart

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-10-2018

Day 21

Got my first discount since I have been on US/LM wooohooo Yeye
Yesterday I was at a bar with my friend and we waited for our order like forever so we got somewhere around $2 off our bill. I am only mentioning this because I have been going to that bar for the last 4 years and this has never happened before. After the drinks we went to meet our other friends, I told them about the discount and they were shocked as well because they also go to that bar frequently and have never received a discount.

I know some people on US/LM or even DMSI mention how their friends bought them drinks and count that as LM. I don`t mention that and don`t count that at all because for me that`s normal and has always been happening. Sometimes we split the bill. Sometimes they buy me drinks/food, other times I pay. We`re friends, it`s normal.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-13-2018

Day 24

Yesterday was...frustrating. You know when you are working and you are trying to finish something but you can`t because you keep finding errors or you constantly have small technical issues and you just want to slam your head against a wall and lie on a couch because nothing seems to be going right? Yeah...that was yesterday for me. The only miracle is that I kept going and I didn`t give up until I finished it. Kinda proud of myself. Part of me was angry because isn`t US/LM suppose to prevent those days from happening? On the other hand, maybe the day would have happened anyway but if it wasn`t for the sub maybe I would have given up.

RE: US/LM journey - mat422 - 09-14-2018

Funny, that's the exact type of day I had yesterday. Maybe if you hadn't been using us/lm it could have been much worse. But you pushed through it despite all that frustration. If you ask me that's the trait of a successful person. There's that threshold where most people give up and the truly successful people are the ones that move past that.

RE: US/LM journey - Shannon - 09-14-2018

(09-13-2018, 10:16 PM)cataleya Wrote: Day 24

Yesterday was...frustrating. You know when you are working and you are trying to finish something but you can`t because you keep finding errors or you constantly have small technical issues and you just want to slam your head against a wall and lie on a couch because nothing seems to be going right? Yeah...that was yesterday for me. The only miracle is that I kept going and I didn`t give up until I finished it. Kinda proud of myself. Part of me was angry because isn`t US/LM suppose to prevent those days from happening? On the other hand, maybe the day would have happened anyway but if it wasn`t for the sub maybe I would have given up.

Sometimes, there are external influences that are outside of your control. The best you can do then is choose the best possible way forward.

Yesterday was such a day. Yesterday was so bad for me that it will be something I don't want to even think about for a long time. Mat didn't have a good day either.

USLM causes "luck", which minimizes that sort of thing, but there are influences that you don't have control over that show up occasionally. Just be glad you were able to minimize it and achieve your goal with USLM's help!

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 02:39 AM)mat422 Wrote: Funny, that's the exact type of day I had yesterday. Maybe if you hadn't been using us/lm it could have been much worse. But you pushed through it despite all that frustration. If you ask me that's the trait of a successful person. There's that threshold where most people give up and the truly successful people are the ones that move past that.

Matt, you the man Drinks

RE: US/LM journey - mat422 - 09-15-2018

(09-14-2018, 11:30 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 02:39 AM)mat422 Wrote: Funny, that's the exact type of day I had yesterday. Maybe if you hadn't been using us/lm it could have been much worse. But you pushed through it despite all that frustration. If you ask me that's the trait of a successful person. There's that threshold where most people give up and the truly successful people are the ones that move past that.

Matt, you the man Drinks

Thumbsup I take it that means my reply helped you out a bit. If so I'm happy.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-16-2018

Day 26

For the last 2 days I have been working for 12 hours a day. And keep in mind it was Saturday and Sunday. It`s insane. Not sure how to describe it. It`s not about me being and feeling motivated. It`s more in the line of self discipline. I outlined what needs to be done that day and just didn`t stop until I was done. It`s like I couldn`t stop. The most fascinating thing in all of this was that the things I was doing were frustrating, tedious and boring. I didn`t want to do them but I still did. Normally this would be a serious energy draining mental battle but I just kept going. Matt422 said in my journal the other day how there is a threshold where most people give up and the truly successful people are the ones that move past that. I can really see that now. If I could maintain that mindset and work ethic that would be...epic.

Shannon man...what the hell did you put in US/LM? Lol

p.s. Does anyone know if there is UM/OP in this sub?

RE: US/LM journey - Hatman - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 10:29 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 26

For the last 2 days I have been working for 12 hours a day. And keep in mind it was Saturday and Sunday. It`s insane. Not sure how to describe it. It`s not about me being and feeling motivated. It`s more in the line of self discipline. I outlined what needs to be done that day and just didn`t stop until I was done. It`s like I couldn`t stop. The most fascinating thing in all of this was that the things I was doing were frustrating, tedious and boring. I didn`t want to do them but I still did. Normally this would be a serious energy draining mental battle but I just kept going. Matt422 said in my journal the other day how there is a threshold where most people give up and the truly successful people are the ones that move past that. I can really see that now. If I could maintain that mindset and work ethic that would be...epic.

There's no UM/OP in it per se, but there are aspects to it that can indirectly give you a motivational boost towards the goals you're working towards. That's what I'm hearing anyway!

The upcoming LTU 5.5G will have both US/LM, and UM/OP included, among other things Smile

I'd like to know whether or not we're allowed to switch to LTU directly from USLM with no breaks and without finishing up the full 3 month run as prescribed. My guess would be no, sadly Sad

Shannon might clarify!

RE: US/LM journey - Benjamin - 09-16-2018

Hatman answered it, as a sideeffect of US it can increase motivation. But it's not in there as direct or focused as in UM/OP.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-17-2018

(09-16-2018, 12:56 PM)Hatman Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 10:29 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 26

There's no UM/OP in it per se, but there are aspects to it that can indirectly give you a motivational boost towards the goals you're working towards. That's what I'm hearing anyway!

The upcoming LTU 5.5G will have both US/LM, and UM/OP included, among other things Smile

I'd like to know whether or not we're allowed to switch to LTU directly from USLM with no breaks and without finishing up the full 3 month run as prescribed. My guess would be no, sadly Sad

Shannon might clarify!

Thanks Hatman! Yeah LTU 5.5G sounds awesome. As mentioned before I had a serious dilemma between US/LM and waiting for Shannon to release LTU but in the end I decided to go with US/LM as I feel it suits my situation more right now. But LTU is definitely one of those subs that is worth running long term in the future. I will definitely run LTU one day.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-19-2018

Day 30

Currently on the second day of my 2 day break. I was beginning to get lost in my listening schedule so today I created a schedule in Word to keep track of the secondary ASRB.

My brother is here for the week. He arrived 2 days ago. I rarely see him so I have been spending time with him. Hence I`m not getting much work done. And I don`t like this. So I need to get up early tomorrow. Really early if I want to get things done and hang out with him. Like 5am early.

In other news...I go through ups and downs during the day mentality-wise. From "I can do this" to "What are you even thinking, there is no way you can pull this off". I hate it.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 09-24-2018

Day 34

Brother left today. While he was here I got nothing done. Part of it was because I have been hanging out with him. Part of it is just me using it as an excuse to do nothing. I have always find it really hard to turn things around during the day. If I start the day on a productive note, my whole day is like that. But if I don`t start it productively...if I wake up late, if I just lay in my bed scrolling on my phone, the rest of the the is mental battle to get things done.

RE: US/LM journey - cataleya - 10-03-2018

Day 42

Last week was...I think I hit resistance. I didn`t feel like working. I just kept coming up with excuses. When I did work, I was very unfocused. I know some people reporting feeling "high" and really positive, like they know success is inevitable. I don`t feel any of that. Just...a lot of doubt. Undecided

The last couple of days have been a little better though. Getting up immediately is easier. Waking up early is easier. Going to bed early is easier. I have also been running in the morning for the last couple of days. Though I decided to quit with that today because it has been raining so it`s impossible to go out for a run. I don`t want my workout to depend on weather conditions.

So for the last 2 days I have been going to a group fitness class with my friend. We do Insanity. Well...it`s insane. I have been super tired every time after the workout. No energy for anything after that. I am surprised I am in such a bad shape. I stopped doing Focus T25 at home in June because it was just too damn hot. I haven`t been working out since June but I did go to the beach every day and swim or snorkel. It`s not like I was super lazy.

Anyway, I hope this passes after I build up my stamina. The class starts at 5pm. If the tiredness doesn`t stop, I`m gonna have to switch to an evening class. That way when I come home I just shower, eat and go to sleep.

In other news, I`m really excited about Shannon rebuilding US/LM and changing it into Luck Maximizer. Sounds promising, and the fear removal modules as well! Not sure I understood that part. I realize it`s about removing fear but has Shannon explained in more detail somewhere? I can`t find anything.