Subliminal Talk
Cancer healing aid - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Cancer healing aid (/Thread-Cancer-healing-aid--9846)

Cancer healing aid - zorran - 08-20-2018

Disclaimer: All statements below are my opinion. I am not a medical professional. Your results will vary.
Hi warriors,
Here’s my story till date, though, nobody knows what the future holds. I was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer, mid last year. The pain was unbearable, I wasn’t able to eat anything. The doctors suggested an extremely extensive invasive surgery, which involved partial to two thirds removal of my tongue, partial jaw, most of the surrounding lymph glands. I didn’t want to commit to the surgery as the resulting morbidity would change my life. I spent the next two months in denial while the cancer grew so large that the surgeon had to call off the surgery. He referred me to induction chemo, instead. I don’t remember when I started to listen to the cancer healing aid but it must have been around this time. I had 12 week of chemo, followed by 7 week radiotherapy and chemo. The radiotherapy was at a very high dose and it was hell. I was on feeding tube for 4-5 months, couldn’t eat or drink anything. Cant even express how much pain I endeavored. Sill can’t eat most foods and have no saliva
Now that I am done with the worst part, lets get going with the good. My first two scans after the radio/chemo have been very good. I feel the healing aid has definitely helped me along with standard therapies, some OTC supplements etc. Again, this is my personal opinion, please evaluate all options you may have. I had been religiously listening to the healing aid everyday for over six months. It was always on, on my notebook speakers. Didn’t use headphone much, but occasionally.
The sub is arguably the best free gift I have had, bar none. Recently, I have stopped listening to this sub and will progress to ASC. I will, however, revert back to the healing aid sub prior to my next scan. I also plan to listen to it occasionally to the keep the cancer cells in check. Please advise if you think this is NOT a good idea.
In future, I plan to buy several subs from this site like the ones on alpha male, testosterone etc., since the cancer therapies have absolutely turned me into very weak human with many many side effects. However, with the pending astronomical medical bills and continual collection calls, currently, I don’t have the liberty or spare cash to invest on a sub.
Thank you very much Shannon for the great product. Hopefully, my review will help others and bring in more paying customers.

RE: Cancer healing aid - Shannon - 08-20-2018

Glad to know that program helps. I'm planning to upgrade it in the not too distant future. I take it you made it into remission? Congratulations on making it through to where you are now.

You can't hurt yourself by using the CHA, but definitely get yourself checked for cancer markers regularly regardless of how you use it.

I look forward to helping you improve your life further!

RE: Cancer Healing Aid - zorran - 08-23-2018

(08-20-2018, 02:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: Glad to know that program helps. I'm planning to upgrade it in the not too distant future. I take it you made it into remission? Congratulations on making it through to where you are now.

You can't hurt yourself by using the CHA, but definitely get yourself checked for cancer markers regularly regardless of how you use it.

I look forward to helping you improve your life further!

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for replying. Actually per my latest scan, I am in the "no evidence of disease" category. This is exceptional , since I was diagnosed as stage 4 at a point. It is, however, early and I will require many more scans in future to be determined disease free.
On a different note, is it OK to primarily listen to ASC and CHA sometimes? I know listening to multiple subs is frowned upon in here, however, my case is a bit unique.

All members- Please feel free to share my testimonial for CHA. Though, CHA will bring in no revenue, but, it has potential of saving lives. In my opinion, anybody with the disease should give it a try. There's nothing to lose.

RE: Cancer healing aid - Benjamin - 08-23-2018

Good result.

Quote:On a different note, is it OK to primarily listen to ASC and CHA sometimes? I know listening to multiple subs is frowned upon in here, however, my case is a bit unique.

It's not that it's frowned upon, it's that doing so, especially with 5g you likely won't get results either way as it's too much to process. Especially with a physical healing type program it's alot more demanding so it's more important to listen by itself.

RE: Cancer healing aid - zorran - 03-06-2019

OK, so back with some updates. The one year post treatment scans were clean. So far great!

RE: Cancer healing aid - Shannon - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 08:10 AM)zorran Wrote: OK, so back with some updates. The one year post treatment scans were clean. So far great!

That is awesome news!