Subliminal Talk
Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test (/Thread-Ultra-Motivation-Overcome-Procrastination-UM-OP-a-test)

Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - AriGold - 08-18-2018

I was very happy to see that Shannon released the ultra success with luck magnifier and that it's only one loop. That is very nice and easy to do. No excuses but I didn't buy it the day it came out. And short after that ultra motivation with overcome procrastination came out as a deal. No second thoughts, I bought it.

I am intelligent, have great ideas for business and making money, want to do this and that, but I don't do it. Ideas that I had in the past were also in the minds of others and the one who finishes first wins. I didn't start and the other ones built businesses. So this sub if it works will change lives.

What happened so far?

At first not much.
Then I was doing a bit more.
Then I did a few lazy days again.

A few days after that I felt motivation, more and more... Still did not do anything.

As many others I read about the guys with US/LM who felt motivation and I also was jealous. Why they? We bought the motivation and they get it? That's not fair. I want to switch to US/LM...

But I kept going.

Now on C2D7 (cycle 2 day 7 - the day before the 2 day break) I did not only feel motivated, I did stuff. One after the other. Sometimes I didn't know if I'm motivated or not, I just do things. While doing things it felt addictive. "What else can I do now? Gimme, gimme gimme!!!"

This does not mean everything is in the past. When I was using US in the past it also gave me productive days where I just did stuff and after these days came also lazy days again. Today I have done more than on US4G and the day is not over yet. When I start doing something my mind maps some ideas how to finish the task and how to do more. Also the last days even when I was lazier my mind was planning and was restless. Sleep is good though.

Let's see where it goes.

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - Shannon - 08-18-2018

A taste of what UMOP can do is indeed delicious.

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - AriGold - 08-28-2018

So, after the last post (it was at the end of the cycle) my motivation was less and I became a little bit more lazy. I didn't beat myself down, I just took note of that and I trusted the subliminal and its process. Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down.

After a few days in my third cycle motivation went up, I'm having more ideas, it feels awesome again. It feels like I can do anything and achieve anything. It's just dependent on myself. My drive is now very high. Normally when I come home after a long work day especially when I'm tired, I don't workout. I came home, did a few things and went running before I realized it.

Before UM/OP and now, in both cases I have unfinished tasks pop up in my mind. The difference is dramatic: before I felt like "I have to do this" and it felt like pressure upon me, now it's like "another thing that I can scratch of my list". Man it feels good.

I can't say everyone is going to experience this after less than one month. It might take two or three months. But I can say as a person who procrastinated a lot in his life and who felt like the tasks are scratching me of instead of the other way round, it is a life changer. Hope it will continue this direction. Whatever happens I'll let you guys know if you're interested.

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - findingme - 08-29-2018

(08-28-2018, 09:10 AM)AriGold Wrote: But I can say as a person who procrastinated a lot in his life and who felt like the tasks are scratching me of instead of the other way round, it is a life changer.

That statement caught my attention. Thank you for using those words, for procrastination is a relentless, on-going itch which demands to be scratched. I never realized it had such power over my life. Your words gave hope, as I've looked for subs with this focus because, like you said, being active can be addictive.

I'm eyeing AM6 though for host of reasons, tbh. Shannon improved the anti-procrastination script on it, thankfully.

Thank you for the reminder Smile

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - AriGold - 08-31-2018

So, at the end of each listening cycle (7 days) the motivation is max and on the second day break the motivation vanishes and I'm lazy again. Only after starting the listening cycle again I start to gain momentum.

I'm wondering if the listening break comes too soon after 7 days.

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - blth - 08-31-2018

It would be interesting to ask shannon what would happen if you ran the sub nonstop assuming you arent getting tired

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - Benjamin - 08-31-2018

He would say to stick to the instructions. Wink

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - Zane - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 04:04 PM)AriGold Wrote: So, at the end of each listening cycle (7 days) the motivation is max and on the second day break the motivation vanishes and I'm lazy again. Only after starting the listening cycle again I start to gain momentum.

I'm wondering if the listening break comes too soon after 7 days.

Maybe this also happening to me. But I didn't notice.

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - AriGold - 09-02-2018

(08-31-2018, 05:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: He would say to stick to the instructions. Wink

Haha, I know.
Short update, today is about day 4 of cycle 4. It seems that with each cycle of listening and pausing the motivation comes back sooner. So I'm looking forward to the time when the motivation is just permanently there.

RE: Ultra Motivation / Overcome Procrastination -UM/OP - a test - SexyMofo - 02-15-2019

Hey Ari, any updates on your use of this product?