Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-3-3TID-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Zane - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 08:31 AM)kingpill Wrote: Im getting a real strong urge to run US/LM.

Is this resistance?

I just started a business and US/LM would probably be a better choice when it comes to the actual business, but then again, this could be sub-concious resistance?

U aren't the only one..

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 08:58 AM)Zane Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 08:31 AM)kingpill Wrote: Im getting a real strong urge to run US/LM.

Is this resistance?

I just started a business and US/LM would probably be a better choice when it comes to the actual business, but then again, this could be sub-concious resistance?

U aren't the only one..

Yeah, Ive seen others do this before- run another programmes to escape the current one.

My real question is, how would one work out if its an actually beneficial to switch programmes now, or if that thought and feeling of it being beneficial is a subconscious escape tactic?

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Kol - 10-07-2018

US/LM aswell here. It feels like resistance as keeping running DMSI will be glorious and goal met 100%

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 10-10-2018

(10-07-2018, 09:21 AM)Kol Wrote: US/LM aswell here. It feels like resistance as keeping running DMSI will be glorious and goal met 100%

Think you were right, most of the urge gone now, feel more free.

In other news, getting IOIs like crazy- don't know if this is 3.2 or 3.3 TID.

Guys seem scared that I am looking at their girlfriends even if I'm not.

Girls with guys immediately act distant to their boyfriends as soon as they notice me.

Girls seem shocked in a happy way when they see me lol.

[edited as per rule 4]

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Benjamin - 10-10-2018

Remember rule 4 before posting stuff like that.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 10-11-2018

(10-10-2018, 03:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Remember rule 4 before posting stuff like that.

I understand, I just wanted to report what I thought was quite significant to my experience, and it just happened to be in violation of rule 4.

In other news, I seem to execute better when I angrily but quietly seem to assert to myself that I can take another mans woman as soon as I see them. In fact, I execute BEST when Im like that. Im saying this because I dont know how healthy this is.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 10-12-2018

Listened to a loop of hybrid flac without headphones- and not centered (the laptop way to the left).

Now for some reason today, all the girls hate me. fml LOL

Is this resistance or does it come from the fact that the laptop was not centered between my ears? Safe to say, wont be listening to it without headphones again.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Have at ye - 10-12-2018

(10-11-2018, 07:38 AM)kingpill Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 03:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Remember rule 4 before posting stuff like that.

I understand, I just wanted to report what I thought was quite significant to my experience, and it just happened to be in violation of rule 4.

In other news, I seem to execute better when I angrily but quietly seem to assert to myself that I can take another mans woman as soon as I see them. In fact, I execute BEST when Im like that. Im saying this because I dont know how healthy this is.

Hmm, I guess this would depend on the mindset. The certainty that "yeah, I can have any other man's woman" is simply a certainty that you are *that* attractive - does not mean you need to, you know, test it in practice. Wink Something along the lines of "yeah, I can have any other man's woman, *that'll show them*"" - and then do it out of spite, now that would be a dick move, wouldn't it.

Some weird shit happened.

Im sitting at a coffee shop and some woman sits near me and her leg starts uncontrollably pointing and jerking towards me. I look at her and give her a quick smile and go back to doing my work.

She then starts shouting things like 'were gonna have fun tonight better stay awake'

I couldn't hear her (had headphones on DMSI playing) so I took them off to hear her more clearly, but every time I did that, shed put her head[hone back on.

She then shouted shit like 'you wanna always fuck dont you'. Again, I took off my headphone and said 'what?'. Again she put her headphone in.

Then I just kept my headphone off and looked at her. She said something, and I couldnt hear her so I said, 'I cant hear you', she then said ' yeah because you speak only chinese' (I'm not chinese and dont look chinese in any way)

At that point I started laughing up and saying 'wtf is wrong with you?' because everything was getting weird. She then got up, laughed, hi5ed me and left.

WTF?

ANother thing- the more rule 4 stuff I watch, more I execute

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Determined - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 08:04 AM)kingpill Wrote: Some weird shit happened.

Im sitting at a coffee shop and some woman sits near me and her leg starts uncontrollably pointing and jerking towards me. I look at her and give her a quick smile and go back to doing my work.

She then starts shouting things like 'were gonna have fun tonight better stay awake'

I couldn't hear her (had headphones on DMSI playing) so I took them off to hear her more clearly, but every time I did that, shed put her head[hone back on.

She then shouted shit like 'you wanna always **** dont you'. Again, I took off my headphone and said 'what?'. Again she put her headphone in.

Then I just kept my headphone off and looked at her. She said something, and I couldnt hear her so I said, 'I cant hear you', she then said ' yeah because you speak only chinese' (I'm not chinese and dont look chinese in any way)

At that point I started laughing up and saying 'wtf is wrong with you?' because everything was getting weird. She then got up, laughed, hi5ed me and left.

WTF?

She was playing with you lol.

Maybe next time play back? If it's a silent game, you could draw something cheeky and pass it to her. Test the waters and see how far you go

(10-12-2018, 08:29 AM)Determined Wrote:

She then shouted shit like 'you wanna always **** dont you'. Again, I took off my headphone and said 'what?'. Again she put her headphone in.

WTF?

Maybe next time play back? If it's a silent game, you could draw something cheeky and pass it to her. Test the waters and see how far you go

She did NOT look like she was playing with me tbh. I dont really have the vibe where girls try play with me in a funny way like that. She looked pissed off but horny.

I also thought she was asking me to use the charging plugs, but clearly not.

I think the 'spell' broke when I laughed. It was unexpected.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Have at ye - 10-12-2018

Looks like a case of crazy to me. Trying to get your attention, not knowing what to do, for reasons unknown, buy mayhap in reaction to DMSI aura. Had one of a similar sort bugging me a couple of times on ver. 3.1(?) I think.

(10-12-2018, 08:38 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Looks like a case of crazy to me. Trying to get your attention, not knowing what to do, for reasons unknown, buy mayhap in reaction to DMSI aura. Had one of a similar sort bugging me a couple of times on ver. 3.1(?) I think.

Lol, yeah this would make more sense. Looked normal though. Oh well, was funny.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - SargeMaximus - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 08:29 AM)Determined Wrote:

WTF?

Personally, whenever girls do that kind of shit with me my penis shrivels up and I want them to go away. Major turn off.