Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-3-3TID-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Infinite - 08-30-2018

edited

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Omni3 - 08-30-2018

@Benjamin

Noted!

(08-30-2018, 03:57 PM)DssMaster Wrote: @Djinnni; Are you saying that DMSI has helped you develop some of the healing you’ve just described on yourself/others?

@DssMaster No I haven't run DMSI yet, mainly due to financial constraints. I'm very much looking forward to running 3.3 though. To avoid taking over KIngpill's thread and whatnot it may be more respectful of the forum rules to take this over to the chatterbox section. Let me know if you'd like me to share more of my journey there.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 09-01-2018

(08-30-2018, 07:50 PM)Infinite Wrote: A few years ago, I went through a period of a few months were it seemed to me that I could "hear" people's thoughts. I seemed to have this connection specially with a neighbor.

A few weeks ago, I came close to experiencing this with a guy whom I've called confusion in my journal. He is extremely good at reading people, so we have always had this connection with our eyes, but this time it was different. It seemed that I was able to communicate many things to him just through eye contact. As I thought about the things, he would nod or make different faces that showed me he understood just what I was thinking. There was a small part of me that thought it might have been dmsi related, but I didn't think about it since it seemed so natural.

Any idea why it was that neighbour out of everyone? Did you feel some sort of connection with him?

Regarding the second point, I think I know what you mean, Ive had that happen with a few people too. We would instantly 'get' each other.

(08-30-2018, 02:39 PM)Djinnni Wrote: Sounds like you heard the milf's inner dialogue between her inner sl*t Devlish and her socially acceptable persona:angel:

I have, on and off, experienced various things which are somewhat fringe, or off the charts, depending on one's viewpoint. With regard to the Siddhi's I have greater psychic/energetic awareness now through meditation and energy healing but its not something I look for or dwell on as it can hinder one's self development. I feel good in myself and wish for that in others. I feel as a sensitive that psychic work can be somewhat invasive if the deep connection is not requested by the other so one must proceed with tact and sensitivity and the best intentions. Basically I really know the truth of people, this helps in my voluntary healing work. It also means I know when I'm being lied to, I can feel/sense/intuit or just know.

Once I met a woman and as we sat opposite each other I felt a tiny feeling hidden away right in the core of her heart of pain and sorrow/tears. I've come to know the difference between my feelings and others so I knew these were not mine. When I mentioned it to her months later she was totally unaware of her buried pain.

I also f*cked a woman over a period of 3 days/nights and one of those nights as we were entering my lounge for a session a thought came to my mind: 'healing f*ck' - It turned out that we managed to release deeply held trauma from her p*ssy and she shed some tears during our session. This happened whilst stroking the cl*t of another woman once during an orgasmic meditation session - she sobbed for a good 10 minutes straight - also releasing sexual trauma.

This last weekend I went to a shibari/bondage practice get together and met a woman who was a 24/7 slave to her last master and their relationship broke up 2 months ago. She opened me and said that she recognised that I am a Dominant. During our conversation she also shed some tears and let go of some sorrow in her heart from the breakup so again I was able to help.

It is the heart healing work on myself which has been a massive help for me and brought to light my gifts.
Where would one learn how to heal people like this? I wanna learn how to give something other than sex while only giving sex if you understand what I am trying to say.

All of this is intriguing.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Shannon - 09-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 06:02 AM)kingpill Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 07:50 PM)Infinite Wrote: A few years ago, I went through a period of a few months were it seemed to me that I could "hear" people's thoughts. I seemed to have this connection specially with a neighbor.

A few weeks ago, I came close to experiencing this with a guy whom I've called confusion in my journal. He is extremely good at reading people, so we have always had this connection with our eyes, but this time it was different. It seemed that I was able to communicate many things to him just through eye contact. As I thought about the things, he would nod or make different faces that showed me he understood just what I was thinking. There was a small part of me that thought it might have been dmsi related, but I didn't think about it since it seemed so natural.

Any idea why it was that neighbour out of everyone? Did you feel some sort of connection with him?

Regarding the second point, I think I know what you mean, Ive had that happen with a few people too. We would instantly 'get' each other.

(08-30-2018, 02:39 PM)Djinnni Wrote: Sounds like you heard the milf's inner dialogue between her inner sl*t Devlish and her socially acceptable persona:angel:

I have, on and off, experienced various things which are somewhat fringe, or off the charts, depending on one's viewpoint. With regard to the Siddhi's I have greater psychic/energetic awareness now through meditation and energy healing but its not something I look for or dwell on as it can hinder one's self development. I feel good in myself and wish for that in others. I feel as a sensitive that psychic work can be somewhat invasive if the deep connection is not requested by the other so one must proceed with tact and sensitivity and the best intentions. Basically I really know the truth of people, this helps in my voluntary healing work. It also means I know when I'm being lied to, I can feel/sense/intuit or just know.

Once I met a woman and as we sat opposite each other I felt a tiny feeling hidden away right in the core of her heart of pain and sorrow/tears. I've come to know the difference between my feelings and others so I knew these were not mine. When I mentioned it to her months later she was totally unaware of her buried pain.

I also f*cked a woman over a period of 3 days/nights and one of those nights as we were entering my lounge for a session a thought came to my mind: 'healing f*ck' - It turned out that we managed to release deeply held trauma from her p*ssy and she shed some tears during our session. This happened whilst stroking the cl*t of another woman once during an orgasmic meditation session - she sobbed for a good 10 minutes straight - also releasing sexual trauma.

This last weekend I went to a shibari/bondage practice get together and met a woman who was a 24/7 slave to her last master and their relationship broke up 2 months ago. She opened me and said that she recognised that I am a Dominant. During our conversation she also shed some tears and let go of some sorrow in her heart from the breakup so again I was able to help.

It is the heart healing work on myself which has been a massive help for me and brought to light my gifts.
Where would one learn how to heal people like this? I wanna learn how to give something other than sex while only giving sex if you understand what I am trying to say.

DMSI already does that.

(09-01-2018, 06:08 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 06:02 AM)kingpill Wrote:

DMSI already does that.

I see, I kind of suspected it did. Thank you.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Infinite - 09-01-2018

edited

(09-01-2018, 07:19 AM)Infinite Wrote: The connection might have been stronger with him because of proximity. I had just moved to a new area, far from everyone I knew. He was hot, and while he had a sexual interest and would watch me a lot, I didn't want to mess things with someone living so close to me. Interesting how now that i'm on dmsi, I think that something like that could have been a positive instead of a negative. The relationship actually turned negative because of my constant rejections, lack of interest. He started watching me too much, it annoyed me. He would stand at the edge of his property, looking boldy inside my window. I would "hear him", then I would look out the window, and I would see him. I know he sounds like a total creep, but he has actually been a very good neighbor.

I understand, guess it wasn't meant to be at the time. Hopefully the subs lets you take or allow others to take chances with you in a way which you like.

Most the resistance I spoke about earlier seems to have cleared. Soon as the resistance comes into conscious awareness, they clear it seems.

I'm making every girl I meet feel desired today. I don't even want anything from them (and Im open to it), but I feel good and I feel like everyone deserves to feel desired. This could be my euphoria talking (resistance cleared resulting in morphine-drip?)

Not making girls feel desired in an over-social way, that's not me. I play it way more subtle and involves mostly sub-communication, micro-smirks, remarks with double meanings, naughty eye contact.

I also just noticed that I speak much slower and clearly and there's a natural silence between words. I've had this for a while now, but I didn't notice it.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 09-04-2018

I think this is a TID effect:

DMSI seems to be working way more effectively, people are treating me much better than before. Girls are forgiving even when I think I'm acting unattractively. This didn't happen on 3.2 a few weeks ago. They like me more than I thought they did.

My sex drive has at-least doubled. Ejaculating is not making me tired and I can go for more without as much loss of energy or enthusiasm.

Girls I thought I was too hot for are starting to look good. These are girls I would have had sex before DMSI but there was too much of an IDGAF attitude that made me ignore them. Now, they are starting to look attractive.

Im also subconsciously searching for the angry/unsatisfied parts of girls and automatically connecting with them on that level, as that's the part of girls that wants someone new.

I can't wait to see what else will happen.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 09-07-2018

I'm starting to replace the emotions I have for my male friends (obv non sexual) and starting to feel it for females. I'm starting to realize how much they are holding me back in terms of girls.

I'm starting to remember all the times girls have approached me (pre DMSI). Thinking back, its a surprising a lot, and it seems strange now that I have ever put any guy on a pedestal for getting p***sy.

For example, when I was younger, there was a coach going from a club to my uni, a random stranger approached me, stuck her hand out smirking. Straight after that, she said 'lets go' and tried take me to her house. I thought she was trying to rob me so I made an excuse and left lol. Looking back, I doubt she was. I was dressed too broke for that LOL.

Another time, I was in a club with a white jacket on. 3 girls approached me and started stroking my jacket and tried make convo etc.

Countless times, girls have come to wine/grind on me in clubs. These are girls that people I was around were looking at and saying 'woah'

2 brazilian chicks approached me in a club and my friend and the hotter one wanted me. They were the hottest girls in the club and had a VIP booth. Everyone was hitting on them. But they wanted me. The other girl was just winging for her friend and distracting my friend. Safe to say, the other girl or the girl that liked me didnt want my friend. And funnily, my friend looks like a male model. No joke, this guy real good looking.

Funny how Im remembering all this now.

And Im not bragging about my looks. I have a slightly above average looks for my face and Im not that tall. I had no muscles at the time. And still, I've had HOT girls approach me. To the point where I was always suspicious as to why its happening. I DID NOT look rich lol so it was not with a gold-digging or robbery attempt.

So, women approaching is definitely possible and defo believable.

thinking back, have felt someone's aura before. I could sense the person before seeing them. I never thought this was possible before this, but it's happened. The girl was far from hot, in fact, she was pretty ugly, and still I found her real hot. And Im a male, so Im far more visual than women. And yet, I was still ready to overlook the looks because of the aura. Nothing happened but the effect the aura had on me was profound. It felt almost spiritual but still sexual.

3.3 is gonna kill it.

EDIT: Im starting to really not want to listen to anyone bragging about how many girls they get etc. Like Im just losing interest in other men bragging about how much sex they get/got. Hmm

RE: DMSI 3.3 - wolverine_i_am - 09-07-2018

Which version of DMSI did these things happen for you?

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 09-07-2018

(09-07-2018, 01:32 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Which version of DMSI did these things happen for you?

None, this was pre DMSI. Just weird that Im remembering all of this now, as if I am being primed for it to happen again but more often and with more intensity.

Also probably for my conscious mind to believe that this is in fact possible and likely.

It feels like my whole sexual and social history is being rewritten.

These were obviously only the good times. There has been more worse times (getting rejected lol, etc) but I cant seem to remember them. Instead, i feel bliss on my solar plexus when I try remember the bad things. lol

RE: DMSI 3.3 - SargeMaximus - 09-07-2018

I’m in the same boat king pill in that girls always approached me. Definitely possible.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 09-18-2018

Okay, In the next week, Im putting up my life savings and starting a consulting business.

I am going to have to hide this from my parents as they are adamant that I get a job (I moved into their house after university and they want me to get a job) as I have tried the same thing before and it didn't work. This means I'm gonna be doing it mostly from coffee shops etc.

But at that time, I was not doing it as well I can do it now, didn't know the same things and wasn't on DMSI. Which means I was missing some of the knowledge, my work ethic wasn't the same and and didn't have the celebrity effect from DMSI. People like me alot more now, I'm perceived as higher value, and I dont have as much mental clutter due to healing and clearing.

Napoleon Hill also said on 'think and grow rich' that the most successful people are the ones that are more sexed in their behaviours. hmm

This time, I will kill it.