Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2/3.3TID (Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-3-3TID-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Zane - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 01:57 PM)StridingStrider Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 01:27 PM)kingpill Wrote: Weird experience today:

Im at the hospital and theres a hot blond milf nurse.

She was doing some tests on me and I could either hear her thoughts or control her thoughts. Let me explain:

As she was doing tests on me, I started getting thoughts in 3rd/1st person perspective such as 'hes hot, sex, i can do it'

Then it progressed into these exact thoughts:

'you can have him, I can have him, he has a c**k, grab it, how do i do it, I can do it, it will work, ill make it work"

At the exact moment the "he has a c**k" thought came into my head, she looked at my crotch smirking. There were other thoughts that came in which correlated exactly with the way she was acting at the exact moment.

Crazy.

Anyone else had this happen?

Maybe it's my pisces/12th house heavy chart thats making this happen

LMAO, what happened next?

She woke up LolLol

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Oversoul - 08-30-2018

I get chills/affinity while reading about certain people that I admire. I feel like Im absorbing their traits.

Latest one: Gengis Khan.

EDIT: Saying the name 'Temujin (Genigis Khans' birth name) makes me instanteniously feel more more powerful. Like I'm here to conquer the world and its all mine for the taking. Raw power that extends beyond this world and through time and space.

(08-29-2018, 02:22 PM)Kol Wrote:

She was doing some tests on me and I could either hear her thoughts or control her thoughts. Let me explain:

As she was doing tests on me, I started getting thoughts in 3rd/1st person perspective such as 'hes hot, sex, i can do it'

'you can have him, I can have him, he has a c**k, grab it, how do i do it, I can do it, it will work, ill make it work"

At the exact moment the "he has a c**k" thought came into my head, she looked at my crotch smirking. There were other thoughts that came in which correlated exactly with the way she was acting at the exact moment.

Crazy.

Yes. Tbh, Im pretty sure DMSI acts that way through execution aswell in how it communicates and acts, or rather, how I act.

When its on and this shit happens more and more just spontaneous even for lack of better terms. Im not so sure if it is hearing their thoughts or if it is highly sexual charged intuition, giving it an irresistable pull and draw in.

At times I do feel having direct "permission" to travel in their minds like it amplifies. It happens. It like sniping all day err'day lol. Its like hearing what they are thinking. This opens a whole new view to me tbh. Nothing surprises me anymore.

TBH I think this is what is was. But the fact it happened so instaneiously is what surprised me. Maybe there a thin line between reading minds and intuition, IDK

I think I accidently exposed DMSI to some guy next to me in the hospital.

The nurse came to me asking if Im using headphones properly (thats how loud I was playing it). She was as far as the guy next to me so there's a high chance he got exposed.

Lets see how he acts/if theres something different about him.

The nurse that told me to turn down my headphones said it with a real reptilian look. A happy reptile but still very primal. Too bad she wasn't my type. She got exposed for a few seconds at-least. I'll check to see how she got affected too.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Shannon - 08-30-2018

That tells me you're playing it way too loud on headphones...

(08-30-2018, 04:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: That tells me you're playing it way too loud on headphones...

I understand. Ive only recently started playing around the volume, so I put it back down to the normal volume I usually listen at. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted this in Shannons Journal discussion, posting this here to check my progress in the future.

Another resistance:

When a girl likes me, I think 'Why now?' and boil up with anger.

The girls that would give me an angry look before are giving me IOIs now and it's pissing me off. I want them to feel like they're not good enough for me, like they used to do to me.

The same people who thought they were too cool for me try begfriend me and it pisses me off. Why now, why not before? P**ss off.

The same girls that would get with another guy right in front me and then flirt with me then go back to their boyfriend in front of my face look at me all teary eyed and upset when they see me. F**k off.

The same guys that used to act like they get all the girls and act all 'cool' can barely look me in the eye and when they speak, tehyre squeaky little pu**ies.

I think some of this sabotages me as opportunity comes to me but I get too angry to take it.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Leo1990 - 08-30-2018

Crazy.

He woke up!Lol

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Omni3 - 08-30-2018

Crazy.

You reminded me of something that happened to me.

Years ago I used to hang around with a friend and I came to realise he was always implying that he was more knowledgable, and by inference more advanced in our yogic practices. In yoga there’s a term called ‘Siddhi’s’ meaning yogic powers.

Anyway one evening after I had been taking energy healing courses we were at a restaurant. Every time I said something about my progress he would find a way to denigrate it/me. At one particular point as I shared something which meant I am developing I heard a thought that popped into his head along the lines of ‘How can I put him down on this?’ Then he proceeded to use his usual tactic of trying to prove himself superior. It was at that moment that I decided to cut him off.

Still, it was a powerful experience of psychic abilities and such like.

(08-30-2018, 01:46 PM)Leo1990 Wrote:

Crazy.

He woke up!Lol

Lol, believe it or not, it actually happened.

(08-30-2018, 01:54 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

Crazy.

Years ago I used to hang around with a friend and I came to realise he was always implying that he was more knowledgable, and by inference more advanced in our yogic practices. In yoga there’s a term called ‘Siddhi’s’ meaning yogic powers.

Anyway one evening after I had been taking energy healing courses we were at a restaurant. Every time I said something about my progress he would find a way to denigrate it/me. At one particular point as I shared something which meant I am developing I heard a thought that popped into his head along the lines of ‘How can I put him down on this?’ Then he proceeded to use his usual tactic of trying to prove himself superior. It was at that moment that I decided to cut him off.

I totally get you, Ive half-cut off someone who had the same personality. Thinking they were superior when they were just talking basic sh**t. And if I said something, they would act like it was nothing, like they knew so much more.

Did you develop these abilities further? Good to hear first hand from someone who experienced this.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Omni3 - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 01:59 PM)kingpill Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 01:54 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

Crazy.

I totally get you, Ive half-cut off someone who had the same personality. Thinking they were superior when they were just talking basic sh**t. And if I said something, they would act like it was nothing, like they knew so much more.

Did you develop these abilities further? Good to hear first hand from someone who experienced this.

Sounds like you heard the milf's inner dialogue between her inner sl*t Devlish and her socially acceptable persona:angel:

I have, on and off, experienced various things which are somewhat fringe, or off the charts, depending on one's viewpoint. With regard to the Siddhi's I have greater psychic/energetic awareness now through meditation and energy healing but its not something I look for or dwell on as it can hinder one's self development. I feel good in myself and wish for that in others. I feel as a sensitive that psychic work can be somewhat invasive if the deep connection is not requested by the other so one must proceed with tact and sensitivity and the best intentions. Basically I really know the truth of people, this helps in my voluntary healing work. It also means I know when I'm being lied to, I can feel/sense/intuit or just know.

Once I met a woman and as we sat opposite each other I felt a tiny feeling hidden away right in the core of her heart of pain and sorrow/tears. I've come to know the difference between my feelings and others so I knew these were not mine. When I mentioned it to her months later she was totally unaware of her buried pain.

I also f*cked a woman over a period of 3 days/nights and one of those nights as we were entering my lounge for a session a thought came to my mind: 'healing f*ck' - It turned out that we managed to release deeply held trauma from her p*ssy and she shed some tears during our session. This happened whilst stroking the cl*t of another woman once during an orgasmic meditation session - she sobbed for a good 10 minutes straight - also releasing sexual trauma.

This last weekend I went to a shibari/bondage practice get together and met a woman who was a 24/7 slave to her last master and their relationship broke up 2 months ago. She opened me and said that she recognised that I am a Dominant. During our conversation she also shed some tears and let go of some sorrow in her heart from the breakup so again I was able to help.

It is the heart healing work on myself which has been a massive help for me and brought to light my gifts.

RE: DMSI 3.3 - DssMaster - 08-30-2018

@Djinnni; Are you saying that DMSI has helped you develop some of the healing you’ve just described on yourself/others?

RE: DMSI 3.3 - Benjamin - 08-30-2018

Djinni, remember rule 4 talk in the chatter box thread.