Subliminal Talk
Ultra Motivation-5 Loops - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops (/Thread-Ultra-Motivation-5-Loops)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Dilectione - 08-13-2018

(08-13-2018, 08:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 05:40 AM)Griffin Wrote: I would still do UM/OP if I were you. if you have problems procrastination, don't procrastinate on using UM/OP.
become motivated, run for 3 months. then with your new found motivation and zero procrastination, THEN run USLM and see the magic unfold.

Sounds like excuses to quit UMOP, to me. I agree.

Hi, Shannon, how could it categorized as "excuses to quit" cuz he even didn't start using it yet, I can't believe there's something such like TID resistance Blink

Please elaborate more about it Victoire

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Dilectione - 08-13-2018

(08-13-2018, 08:18 AM)Zane Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 05:40 AM)Griffin Wrote: I would still do UM/OP if I were you. if you have problems procrastination, don't procrastinate on using UM/OP.
become motivated, run for 3 months. then with your new found motivation and zero procrastination, THEN run USLM and see the magic unfold.

I even thought of that also.. Well I guess I will buy UM-OP

Well, whatever your final choice, I'm gonna subscribe your journal, good luck! Superman

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Shannon - 08-13-2018

(08-13-2018, 09:30 AM)Dilectione Wrote:

Hi, Shannon, how could it categorized as "excuses to quit" cuz he even didn't start using it yet, I can't believe there's something such like TID resistance Blink

LOL I thought you were using it.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - DarkTempatation - 08-13-2018

Zane! I always enjoy your journals, looking forward to this one good luck with it!!

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Zane - 08-13-2018

(08-13-2018, 02:42 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 09:30 AM)Dilectione Wrote:

LOL I thought you were using it.
For a moment I thought that I was resisting the future Lol

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Zane - 08-14-2018

So I bought UM-OP yesterday.. Can u believe it guys, I was so lazy that I didn't even wanted to buy.. I was procrastinating.

Anyway I bought and listen to 1 loop and fell asleep. After that when I woke up I and I was having this nauseous feeling in my stomach After that I stopped after 2 loops.. and I was OK..

Will play it when I am sleeping. At around 3 am to 6 am.. 3 loops right?

I do feel a little less lazy..

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Jake2015 - 08-14-2018

(08-14-2018, 07:20 PM)Zane Wrote: So I bought UM-OP yesterday.. Can u believe it guys, I was so lazy that I didn't even wanted to buy.. I was procrastinating.

Anyway I bought and listen to 1 loop and fell asleep. After that when I woke up I and I was having this nauseous feeling in my stomach After that I stopped after 2 loops.. and I was OK..

Good luck bro! I'm so eager to start the sub but still gonna wait till my 35 days are up as want to give this sub everything I can to work on me.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Zane - 08-14-2018

(08-14-2018, 07:27 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 07:20 PM)Zane Wrote: So I bought UM-OP yesterday.. Can u believe it guys, I was so lazy that I didn't even wanted to buy.. I was procrastinating.

Good luck bro! I'm so eager to start the sub but still gonna wait till my 35 days are up as want to give this sub everything I can to work on me.

Sure, Just keep an Eye on me.. My Journal.. Hope This works well

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - DarkTempatation - 08-15-2018

Good luck in your journey!

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Zane - 08-15-2018

Ok I think the sub has started working a little bit. Cause I am reading of Stocks and stuff. Also I made myself breakfast. I mean good one. So I think it's working.

Thing is I am only listening to 1 loop. Even that is giving me headache. Even on 50% Volume. I guess it will up it by 1 loop after 1 week.

I was planning to visit doctor but I have been up since 4 am. As sub started playing at 3 am so I woke up with a headache and really bad dream so will go later

Dreams - I have been having 2 horror dreams ever since I started this sub.

The first dream I don't remember but it was scary and it involved ghosts and demons believe me it was scary.

Second dream I remember being in my room and I was going to another room and as soon as I was about to open the door some invisible entity came and grabbed my arms and keep pushing me and I wasn't able to shout and I woke up..

I also wanna tell u guys this.. Ever since I stopped DMSI3.2... I am so scared of being alone. I always feel as if someone thing is behind me and watching me.. Sometimes I get scared when my phone rings. Like some ghost or something.. I know it's all in my head but you know.. It's not good.. Why is this happening? I am even scared to pee or brush my teeth alone. lol

I freaking out I understand but being in state of constant fear.. I do remember going thru this fearful state once on DMSI but it was for like a week only.. But now I have left DMSI. It's back?

Also I wasnt dreaming about it when I was on DMSI break but now after starting UM-OP. I am even having dream about it..

Shannon if u r reading this please explain this if u can..

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Benjamin - 08-16-2018

That's unusual. The best thing I can think of is that maybe DMSI was in the middle of working on/healing something that wasn't quite complete.

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Zane - 08-17-2018

(08-16-2018, 08:44 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's unusual. The best thing I can think of is that maybe DMSI was in the middle of working on/healing something that wasn't quite complete.

Yeah, even I was wondering that maybe something still needs to be addressed. I remember using OF-5G but I don't remember feeling this much of fear.

I mean I am even in state of fear when in day time. WTF..?

Also Majority of time I just used DMSI3.2 A.. I used "B" for a total of 37 days in 4 month journey of DMSI.

Since Many of u guys are using DMSI for like a year..So maybe I also need a longer run. I did read few journals where they said 2nd run of DMSI was easier but they used the same version when new versions wasn't out.. They took a month break before getting back.

I also told my homeopathic doctor about this fear thing and he gave me some med and advice. I do feel less fear since then but still there..

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Zane - 08-17-2018

So, I am starting to think that this sub can be used as an" Alarm Clock"..

I wake up exactly after 1 loop. Every time. If sub starts playing at 3 am.. I wake up at 4. I am doing two loops now and the stomach pain are less. I still feel some weird kinda pain in my legs.

I am finding that I am watching videos about successful people and not wasting time on useless videos.. Also today I took out my textbook but I read like 3 lines and closed it.. But while I was reading it for like 60 seconds there was this force telling me that if I keep reading it slowly then it will become a habit and it would be easy and I would enjoy.. For a sec I had a flash /glimpse what it would be like..

I always was fond of reading books but my procrastination habit completely ruined it.. I was motivated but procrastinating. With time I lost it..

RE: Ultra Motivation-5.5G - Shannon - 08-18-2018

(08-17-2018, 05:54 PM)Zane Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 08:44 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's unusual. The best thing I can think of is that maybe DMSI was in the middle of working on/healing something that wasn't quite complete.

Yeah, even I was wondering that maybe something still needs to be addressed. I remember using OF-5G but I don't remember feeling this much of fear.

I mean I am even in state of fear when in day time. WTF..?

Also Majority of time I just used DMSI3.2 A.. I used "B" for a total of 37 days in 4 month journey of DMSI.

Since Many of u guys are using DMSI for like a year..So maybe I also need a longer run. I did read few journals where they said 2nd run of DMSI was easier but they used the same version when new versions wasn't out.. They took a month break before getting back.

I also told my homeopathic doctor about this fear thing and he gave me some med and advice. I do feel less fear since then but still there..

It seems like that is the most likely explanation... it wasn't finished digging out a prominent, deep fear yet.

I notice you are only using one loop of UMOP and having resuistance headaches and fear based nausea. That means some part of you is extremely afraid of executing. I wonder why you didn't just do the 3 loops the instructions told you to do?