Subliminal Talk
MLS or UM/OP - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: MLS or UM/OP (/Thread-MLS-or-UM-OP)

MLS or UM/OP - san_hal - 08-08-2018

Hi,

I am starting a new job.

I got the job because I have demonstrated that I can learn fast. not because i have exact experience for the job.

I am on my 67th day of SE. I think ill be changing the sub soon.

I think MLS will let me learn fast. but than UM/OP can also help me do it as I can plan my task and complete them.

What do you guys think I should change to?

Superman

RE: MLS or UM/OP - ianmarconi - 08-08-2018

If you have problems with procrastination, definitely UM/OP. I used MLS for 4 months and it did a lot of things but procrastination still an issue so i decided to go for UM/OP. It doesn't matter if you are super smart if you can't be committed and do what you have to do.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - Zane - 08-08-2018

Even I used MLS-5.5G and still procrastinated.. UMOP then after that MLS-5.5G.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - Benjamin - 08-08-2018

Well it depends if your main issue is needing to learn or needing motivation. Wink

RE: MLS or UM/OP - Dilectione - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 04:15 AM)san_hal Wrote: Hi,

I am starting a new job.

I got the job because I have demonstrated that I can learn fast. not because i have exact experience for the job.

I am on my 67th day of SE. I think ill be changing the sub soon.

I think MLS will let me learn fast. but than UM/OP can also help me do it as I can plan my task and complete them.

What do you guys think I should change to?

Superman

Why not use both? UMOP is instant on type right? Use MLS mainly, and UMOP in the morning, win-win Confused

RE: MLS or UM/OP - Benjamin - 08-08-2018

You can't use anything 5g or above with anything else.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - san_hal - 08-08-2018

Quote:This program cannot be used with any other mind programming technique, and even ITM use is restricted if you are using another form of mind programming.

Quote:ITM with other form of mind programming
, does that mean mind programming other than the subs?

RE: MLS or UM/OP - san_hal - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 11:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You can't use anything 5g or above with anything else.

Ya that's what I thought.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - Benjamin - 08-09-2018

Quote:does that mean mind programming other than the subs?

Yes stuff like hypnosis, nlp and similar things would fall under that.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - cataleya - 08-09-2018

If you have already demonstrated that you can learn fast and got the job then you don't really need MLS. Sounds like UM/OP would be a better choice? Unless the job requires that you have to learn really complex stuff..

RE: MLS or UM/OP - Dilectione - 08-10-2018

(08-08-2018, 11:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You can't use anything 5g or above with anything else.

Alright, so it means UMOP isn't like Awakener even if it's instant on/off? Thank you.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - Shannon - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 10:13 AM)Dilectione Wrote:

Alright, so it means UMOP isn't like Awakener even if it's instant on/off? Thank you.

UMOP is not designed to be "instant on". It's designed to be a rapid response sub, but some people are going to require time for it to process before it kicks in.

Something that is truly a Type A doesn't need processing, it just goes.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - san_hal - 08-15-2018

I got another job offer which is better than previous, for the same reason . I demonstrated an aptitude for the job.

I’ll buy UM/OP , I think it will be better for me.

My plans include AM6 but it’s for future.

RE: MLS or UM/OP - san_hal - 08-26-2018

I realized, me trying to buy UM/OP or MLS is my perfectionist attitude.

This is the attitude I have to change.

I need H/C.

DMSI is more useful for me. Ill take DMSI instead of UM/OP in few days.