Subliminal Talk
Subs for my kids? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Subs for my kids? (/Thread-Subs-for-my-kids)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Subs for my kids? - Moud - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 07:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 05:15 AM)Frosted Wrote: I would use ASC on my kids and if they ever got bullied or anything EPHRA or EPHRA 2.0.
(08-07-2018, 05:48 AM)Moud Wrote: Been considering ephra first. Some have dealt with bullying from school and thier dad, and they've been through our divorce in the last year

Most people wished they had used ephra before starting other subliminals. Some swear that they got better results after using ephra first.

The free version pushes you to get results as Shannon would say "A Forced March".
The paid version (E2) gently guides you to get results. "Soothing".
It will be upgraded when 6g becomes a reality. (E3)

I'll save up for version 2 then. Gentle sounds better for children lol. I'm planning on getting BASE for myself eventually which seems to have MLS built into it, what effect would it have on the kids?

RE: Subs for my kids? - ImFreeman - 08-07-2018

If I ever have kids, i will rotate them between MLS, US/LM, and Self steem to the win

RE: Subs for my kids? - Benjamin - 08-08-2018

One thing is generally if you're using subliminals with your kids, obviously if they are suitable (as in you can't use Alpha Male V6 with them for example) is that you would want to keep a watch on their responses and how they are going.

For example with EPRHA or even E2 (the second version of it which is for purchase and significantly upgraded) it may sometimes bring up emotions for them as they are dealing with it. So it may require you to help support them with some of it.

A program such as E2 or Self Esteem would be awesome at a young age to get that base.

RE: Subs for my kids? - Moud - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 03:17 AM)Benjamin Wrote: One thing is generally if you're using subliminals with your kids, obviously if they are suitable (as in you can't use Alpha Male V6 with them for example) is that you would want to keep a watch on their responses and how they are going.

For example with EPRHA or even E2 (the second version of it which is for purchase and significantly upgraded) it may sometimes bring up emotions for them as they are dealing with it. So it may require you to help support them with some of it.

A program such as E2 or Self Esteem would be awesome at a young age to get that base.

I've decided on e2 first. My 14 year old has alot of anger and control issues and I'm hoping it helps. I'm currently running um/op for myself and only using headphones since I saw warnings with it on the listing. With them, I'm I'm pretty sure that ultra motivation would just manifest as being ultra motivated to get a victory royal on fortnight, since they really have no guidance in where to direct it.

I'm ready to offer them emotional support, dealing with that short term to clear the crap they've been through permanently sounds worth it.

RE: Subs for my kids? - RTBoss - 08-08-2018

How are you going to expose them? The reason I ask is, I've run MLS 5.5G with my 4-year-old on a speaker - ultrasonic track - and even though I would delay its start, leave the bedroom, close his door, and go downstairs, I was still being exposed to the sub. This actively derailed my usage of DMSI. So make sure they either are using headphones, or you ensure you aren't being exposed. That, or run whatever they're running. E2 is certainly a good choice - amazing sub.

(08-08-2018, 04:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote: How are you going to expose them? The reason I ask is, I've run MLS 5.5G with my 4-year-old on a speaker - ultrasonic track - and even though I would delay its start, leave the bedroom, close his door, and go downstairs, I was still being exposed to the sub. This actively derailed my usage of DMSI. So make sure they either are using headphones, or you ensure you aren't being exposed. That, or run whatever they're running. E2 is certainly a good choice - amazing sub.

I was going to run it on speakers at night, adjust the volume using an ocean track and ensure I can't hear it, closing my bedroom door. I could always sleep with earplugs in or white noise on.. I go to bed at the same time as them each night, but it's a concern..

RE: Subs for my kids? - RTBoss - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 05:17 AM)Moud Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 04:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote: How are you going to expose them? The reason I ask is, I've run MLS 5.5G with my 4-year-old on a speaker - ultrasonic track - and even though I would delay its start, leave the bedroom, close his door, and go downstairs, I was still being exposed to the sub. This actively derailed my usage of DMSI. So make sure they either are using headphones, or you ensure you aren't being exposed. That, or run whatever they're running. E2 is certainly a good choice - amazing sub.

I was going to run it on speakers at night, adjust the volume using an ocean track and ensure I can't hear it, closing my bedroom door. I could always sleep with earplugs in or white noise on.. I go to bed at the same time as them each night, but it's a concern..

If they don't mind the masked track, that's probably a good idea. US tracks, even though "silent," are much louder than masked.

You should be fine doing it that way.

(08-08-2018, 05:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 05:17 AM)Moud Wrote:

If they don't mind the masked track, that's probably a good idea. US tracks, even though "silent," are much louder than masked.

You should be fine doing it that way.

I'll wait until they are passed out and turn the masked on then, they are heavy enough sleepers that they won't notice it