Subliminal Talk
Transgender taught in schools ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Transgender taught in schools ? (/Thread-Transgender-taught-in-schools)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Benjamin - 08-03-2018

Quote:It's another way of breaking down traditional masculinity as if it hasnt been broken down already

Good that i'm not the only one who noticed this connection. I can see it clearly, but I haven't really seen it written anywhere and people i've mentioned it to have kind of just gone quiet. Undecided

But it's definately part of that agenda. Because why is it that men and masculinity are attacked, but if somehow they have so many issues they want to become a woman it's celebrated and they are told they are 'brave' and 'being who they are' when they are literally the opposite of brave and NOT being who they are in any way, which is a man.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - thor2014 - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 04:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:It's another way of breaking down traditional masculinity as if it hasnt been broken down already

Good that i'm not the only one who noticed this connection. I can see it clearly, but I haven't really seen it written anywhere and people i've mentioned it to have kind of just gone quiet. Undecided

But it's definately part of that agenda. Because why is it that men and masculinity are attacked, but if somehow they have so many issues they want to become a woman it's celebrated and they are told they are 'brave' and 'being who they are' when they are literally the opposite of brave and NOT being who they are in any way, which is a man.

Well you only have to observe all the movies that have been made since early 2000 to see why women have been told they must show bravado. To name some of them Charlies Angels, Wonder Woman. I remember someone telling me about some dark TV show depicting women beating up men or some female detective beating the hell into a bloke. It makes me laugh Smile .

Maybe women should show their bravado by joining the army and fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan, perhaps join the peace keeping force in the Congo to stop all those women being raped.

Oh no they wont do that instead they waste their time protesting as to Donald Trumps visit to the UK or shit like that. At least the Balkans where I am the women are not like this LOL.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - thor2014 - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 02:14 PM)Nox Wrote: Doesnt really bother me. As long as humans have been having offspring they've been ruining and brainwashing those offspring. I think most people's lives are a complete wreck anyways.

In the western world people thrive on chaosis its almost like they need it to survive. So yes I agree most peoples lives are a wreck Smile.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Omni3 - 08-05-2018

The LBGT agenda as Ben has mentioned is designed to subvert our natural instincts as masculine men and feminine women. As an aside to show how deep the rabbithole is:

Jennifer Aniston is a male
Angelina Jolie is a Male
Serena Williams is a male

Everywhere I look I am now noticing the programming is all around us in the media. Best to switch off from it, or at least be awake to it and cultivate our natural masculinity as men and our natural femininity as women. I found an old thread here on Natural Grounding (NG) which I did back in the day and found the practice helped me polarise into my masculinity. I did NG again recently and found my heart open more - so that is good. But what I also noticed was that a lot of the NG videos on YT contain lots of images of men passing off as women, sometimes you have to look really close to determine the difference.

Of course I have never had any question of identifying a male to female tranny in real life but the media is disproportionately full of them. It is part of the programming. This is why we have IML and the likes of DMSI/AM/AF so we can effectively polarise into our respective natural masculinity/femininity.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - thor2014 - 08-06-2018

I almost died of laughter when I heard a councillor in Sweden wants to put a proposal foreward to make men sit on the toilet to pee rather then stand and pee Smile

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Benjamin - 08-06-2018

Sweden is beyond hope. It has been for a long time. Thats only one of many of their incredibly stupid ideas.

Sadly theres gonna be alot of messed up people coming from there, or maybe even people who just snap because they are sick of it.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - thor2014 - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 08:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sweden is beyond hope. It has been for a long time. Thats only one of many of their incredibly stupid ideas.

Sadly theres gonna be alot of messed up people coming from there, or maybe even people who just snap because they are sick of it.

Funny enough I met a few Swedish men who were heading to Thailand and the Philippines. They told me they preferred asian women rather then their local women.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Zane - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 05:18 AM)Frosted Wrote: Uh yeah, back in the day I read some pua books and they say when men like asian women it's often because they're really unattractive Omegas. They do this because asian women are easier for unattractive men to get for a reason I forgot, it had something to do with their culture. I think the guy's name was Bodhi or something.

Not that all men who like asian women are like that.

In my country atleast my state its considered an achievement to get married to a western guy or a girl. Probably in their mind they have this thought that they are more advance in every way.. Inshort they think they r from heaven..

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Benjamin - 08-07-2018

Thats just some bs by people who are trying to make them feel guilty for it. Most likely coming more from ugly women with attitudes that these men would prefer not to be with. Or in this case a pua with unhelpful attitudes.

Its because they are feminine and responsive. Less stupid bullshit from them. I can see the appeal after dating one compared to other women ive dated.

Its like their vibe is responsive and makes you want to do things you wouldnt with other women. Like going out one night with one it was cold so I took an extra beanie for her. Most other women I wouldnt have given much of a fuck and just been thinking "when are we getting to the sex".

Pua books can be just as bad as other things for messing people up too. 'A pua book told me' without real reference doesnt really count.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - DarthXedonias - 08-09-2018

(08-07-2018, 03:43 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Thats just some bs by people who are trying to make them feel guilty for it. Most likely coming more from ugly women with attitudes that these men would prefer not to be with. Or in this case a pua with unhelpful attitudes.

Its because they are feminine and responsive. Less stupid ***** from them. I can see the appeal after dating one compared to other women ive dated.

Its like their vibe is responsive and makes you want to do things you wouldnt with other women. Like going out one night with one it was cold so I took an extra beanie for her. Most other women I wouldnt have given much of a **** and just been thinking "when are we getting to the sex".

Pua books can be just as bad as other things for messing people up too. 'A pua book told me' without real reference doesnt really count.

Thank goodness other people on this forum get this. You don't know how frustrated i get when I hear the things like "all women are the same everywhere so why bother","she's just using the guy to get a green card", or (one of my favorites) "he can't just handle a real woman". I've heard those over and over. Funny enough when I hear people asked if they have actually left the country (mostly talking about the US here) to know if this is true its a big fat no. Its mostly them talking out of ignorance or them knowing of some friend of a friend who got scammed by some foreign chick. As if a personal story can establish some type of statistic.

Are there foreign women who scam men? yes, but most of the time if the guy isn't an idiot he can see the red flags very easily and avoid them. The problem with those guys is that they are generally beta and since they haven't developed more alpha traits of not dealing with BS they will get involve with a chick and not put his foot down or leave the situation when she starts some BS up.

Other than that, I can speak from experience that most of these people are full of BS. I've been outside the US twice and been through a couple of countries. I did experience what you described in the Philippines. Like for example, my girl never once asked me for something (financially) yet I had such a good time that when we went to eat or to the movies I actually wanted to buy stuff for her since she was very "responsive" like you said to my needs. Only thing she ever really wanted was affection which I was more than willing to provide and she gave me sex any time I wanted without question. Also, when our typical western chick wants something she tries bully you, threaten, or generally act like a spoiled brat. When my girl wanted something, which wasn't very often, I gave it usually no problem because she was already acting really good the entire time and didn't act like a brat.

As for the PUAs, meh, they have a financial incentive to make it seem like all women are like that everywhere and need to be gamed. If guys realized this wasn't true and they could be at ease and interact normally with a woman, without the BS head games you have to play by using PUA techniques, they would realize that they don't need the PUA's crappy merchandise to get women. They just want you to think you "need" their shitty books/videos to get women when its not the truth at all.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - thor2014 - 08-10-2018

(08-07-2018, 05:18 AM)Frosted Wrote: Uh yeah, back in the day I read some pua books and they say when men like asian women it's often because they're really unattractive Omegas. They do this because asian women are easier for unattractive men to get for a reason I forgot, it had something to do with their culture. I think the guy's name was Bodhi or something.

If this was Bodhi then I would take what he says with a pinch of salt. I know because he has a deep hatred for women, he is unattractive and has a lot of anger issues. This guy needs subliminals or some kind of therapy to sort himself out.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Omni3 - 08-11-2018

(08-10-2018, 12:17 PM)thor2014 Wrote:

If this was Bodhi then I would take what he says with a pinch of salt. I know because he has a deep hatred for women, he is unattractive and has a lot of anger issues. This guy needs subliminals or some kind of therapy to sort himself out.

Lol. We're all already really lucky to be hereLol

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Omni3 - 08-11-2018

Quote:when our typical western chick wants something she tries bully you, threaten, or generally act like a spoiled brat. When my girl wanted something, which wasn't very often, I gave it usually no problem because she was already acting really good the entire time and didn't act like a brat.

Yep, had it with the bratty women. I'm all about them being responsive now

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - SargeMaximus - 08-11-2018

Another perspective:

Some species of swans fight each other before mating.