Subliminal Talk
What would you like me to build next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What would you like me to build next? (/Thread-What-would-you-like-me-to-build-next--9783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Shannon - 08-03-2018

I was working on UMOP before I posted this. This was for what to work on AFTER UMOP. I just wanted UMOP to be a surprise.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - sushi521 - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 06:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: I was working on UMOP before I posted this. This was for what to work on AFTER UMOP. I just wanted UMOP to be a surprise.

Shannon, you said you were going to build a hair/nail growth sub. Can you build it? I'm sure there's a lot of demand for it.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - THolt - 08-03-2018

I think an Attract Friends would be cool .I know this has been an issue for me. Not necessarily to be the next sub made but something to consider.

I don't know if Shannon wait until 6G to make something like that since it would be a manifestation sub

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Jake2015 - 08-03-2018

Now that UM/OP has been made, I suggest that the next sub should be something that can help many many of us with 1 sub.

I am not sure what that is exactly but feel something like an E3 sub, or a combo of self esteem and confidence or a sub on success drive and attracting success and wealth.

I am also very much in favour of time management and being able to do things quickly and those that are important but the UM/OP may be enough for this.

I am also in favour of a sub that heals the mind and the body to make one young, and fit and strong but most of all sexy - such as a more defined jawline, sexy face, etc - to attract those we want to which is perhaps what DMSI will do.

an MLS update may be good too that combines IYGSH into it too.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - terry44 - 08-04-2018

(08-03-2018, 06:24 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Now that UM/OP has been made, I suggest that the next sub should be something that can help many many of us with 1 sub.

I am not sure what that is exactly but feel something like an E3 sub, or a combo of self esteem and confidence or a sub on success drive and attracting success and wealth.

I am also very much in favour of time management and being able to do things quickly and those that are important but the UM/OP may be enough for this.

I am also in favour of a sub that heals the mind and the body to make one young, and fit and strong but most of all sexy - such as a more defined jawline, sexy face, etc - to attract those we want to which is perhaps what DMSI will do.

an MLS update may be good too that combines IYGSH into it too.

E3 would be great. Shannon seems to have learned a lot about healing and clearing from other 5.5G subs like DMSI, so hopefully it could be built relatively quickly.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Rocket13 - 08-04-2018

ASC in 5.5G would be awesoem

RE: What would you like me to build next? - RTBoss - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 05:19 AM)Rocket13 Wrote: ASC in 5.5G would be awesoem

Once Shannon's finished testing Beast and mining its tech, ASC 6G is up to bat first. It'll be worth the wait.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Shawn - 08-04-2018

Maybe an version of MYP in 5.5G as test drive for 6G? Could be a very specific version so it could be better seen what it does.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - gplex - 08-04-2018

I'd be really happy with one that makes you physically more attractive like change your face to look more handsome. I know DMSI may have something in it for that but I haven't seen anything on anyone's journals.

I just thought of something, how about a charisma/social proof subliminal. You can do a lot with charisma and social proof

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Benjamin - 08-04-2018

Yeah ASC won't be made in 5.5g otherwise it's just doubling up. It will likely be the first 6g program though.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Zane - 08-04-2018

I am starting to wonder.. If US-LM can get u free stuff and money, like Shannon and Ryu reported.

Imagine what will happen when it's focused on just attracting pure money.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Omni3 - 08-05-2018

Abundance and Prosperity in all areas of life - to include health, wealth and sex/love/romance relationships - like MYP/LTU/DMSI on '6G-roids'

A Whole Of Life sub if you will

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Jake2015 - 08-05-2018

Since some of beast 17 is in UM/OP, then I think it may be a good idea to indeed make either a:

Super foundational sub of healing/clearing with self esteem and confident

or

a sub that physically makes us sexier, from tweaking our body fat percentage, to hair growth etc.

Even though we are close to 6G it doesnt mean we should wait till 6G to have a good sub, we should get whatever we can now and then when 6G is released we get the best of them.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - findingme - 08-05-2018

I'm unsure if I've ever heard Shannon talk much about an E3 being made (recently), but I would surely purchase LTU 5.5. Everything is in that script for experiencing and enjoying a better life.