Subliminal Talk
What would you like me to build next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What would you like me to build next? (/Thread-What-would-you-like-me-to-build-next--9783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Shannon - 08-01-2018

(07-31-2018, 02:20 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Anything that clears out PROCRASTINATION and helps you to set out GOALS and FOCUS on doing the daily weekly and monthly steps to achieve them.

I believe this sub is UM/OP but please focus on goal setting planning achieving and taking action. Multiple goals since we all have many goals in various different areas of our lives that equally are important.

I also would like this sub to have the greatest kick ass H&C possible please.

If possible the sub to focus on making you work quickly. I mean we could stop procrastinating on our daily to do lists and take action but if the action is slow and lazy or dragging on it'll be just another side of procrastination in a way.

So taking action but swift and focused persistent action please.

ZANE was correct in saying that myself and Catman have a major enemy in procrastination.

I feel for me I am easily thrown off course and that it takes a very very long time to create new habits. I seem to always resort to old ways and never able to make lasting change.

Finally and most of all please can you make this powerful so that I actually execute @Shannon. I need to execute something by now Please so throw in whatever you can.

If you feel I won't and cannot execute this then I'll stay on 3.2 and get to 3.3.

Thanks

I was gonna make it a 1G so you could ignore it, but if you really want it powerful... Rolleyes

When that program gets built, it's up to you as to whether or not you run it.

(07-31-2018, 11:43 PM)Rebel_GQ Wrote: UM/OP. For me, I struggle in this area because I'm naturally low energy and become physically tired as the day goes on, especially by the evening; caffeine can only take me so far which I'm trying to cut down on. When the tiredness kicks in, I really don't feel like doing anything at all even though I know I need to.

Is there a way to add increasing physical and mental energy to UM/OP? That feeling of having a caffeine high where you feel you can channel that energy into doing something productive. If not, how about something like proper prioritization, better time management and increase efficiency? That way we can make better use of the time we have.

Also, I've read somewhere here that UM/OP and US/LM don't really blend (there is a conflict?). I didn't quite get it. What was the reason again why all four cannot be combined in a single sub? I think that would make an awesome sub if it could.

UM/OP and US/LM don't "blend" because they're both 5.5G subs. You are referring to LM/UM I think.

(08-01-2018, 12:11 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: According to the thread: Shannon’s Journal Discussion (volume 1)

Dated: 11-09-2015 Post #473

From Shannon:

Quote:Now uploading Manifest Your Perfect Mixed Race Sexual Lover 5G and Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Friend With Benefits 5G.

What happened to these?

I can’t find them in the shop.

Both look really awesome.

With that said, I’m currently using AYP FWB 4G, middle of Month 7 (Day 193, today)at the moment. I think the 5G (or higher) may have quicker results.

Also, I second the suggestion of AYPs in more powerful formats (5G or higher).

Edit:
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-?page=24

This should be the link to the quote mentioned above.

They're not in the shop. IIRC, because the files got corrupted on the back end and my archives were damaged as well. Nobody missed them, so I didn't rebuild them.

They are going to be MYPs in 6G, not AYPs. And they will only be rebuilt in 6G.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Benjamin - 08-01-2018

Quote:You are referring to LM/UM I think.

Did US/UM not work either? Or was it that more people voted for US/LM?

RE: What would you like me to build next? - MasterEnki - 08-01-2018

Good to hear that the AYPs (MYPs) are going to be in 6G.

I can wait a year or few. For now I still got 4G AYP, which may still work. Otherwise some more emotional healing may be useful if I don’t get a manifestation from AYPs. I’m optimistic that I will get there eventually.

Thanks

RE: What would you like me to build next? - JCasterlin - 08-02-2018

AM7 please?

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Rocket13 - 08-02-2018

Gift of Gab subliminal

RE: What would you like me to build next? - DarkPlouf - 08-02-2018

(08-01-2018, 02:33 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 01:25 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 11:04 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: Change your eye color just to see if it works lol. Does not need to be an extreme change, maybe from brown to light brown/honey color would be nice
It works. People have been using random youtube subliminal for changing their eyes color and it does lighten the color. Dark and dark brown iris turning hazel or light brown. That's def possible.
If you join Korean subliminal communities you'll be amazed at what subs or just LOA can do. Those people are obsessed with physical changes and subs definitely can make drastic changes.

Im confused, dont those people suffer from resistance and stonewall their subs?
Confused about what? Why do you expect people to stonewall or resist every time they run a sub?
But to answer your question, not all of them get results. But there is no concept of stonewalling or resistance in these communities. When it doesn't work usually they are just discouraged.
They stop or try something else until it works or until they give up totally.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Benjamin - 08-02-2018

Quote:AM7 please?

AM7 won't be until 6g and won't be among the first few programs built. It will be a massive job to build so Shannon plans to keep it to 6g as there's no point building it in 5.5g and then again in 6g. And that will also maximize the effectiveness for users of course.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - samba99 - 08-03-2018

What's next

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Blazedo - 08-03-2018

Should be either Sleep Aid or DMSI.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Benjamin - 08-03-2018

This time i'm not actually sure what's next, so I can't tease you guys with it!

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Zane - 08-03-2018

Shannon I am making a list of stuff that should be added to "Investment/Trading 5.5G"

I am adding stuff which should help not only in trading but also help us gain huge gains in long-term investments.

Will post when ready kinda messy right now..

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Zane - 08-03-2018

(08-01-2018, 01:24 AM)Zane Wrote: I am pretty sure he started working and gonna surprise us soon..

Looks like I was right.. Shannon was indeed working on UM/OP and he did surprise us..

I think I am starting to understand Shannon slowly and surely.