Subliminal Talk
What would you like me to build next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What would you like me to build next? (/Thread-What-would-you-like-me-to-build-next--9783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Zane - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 12:30 AM)CatMan Wrote: UM/OP.

Could have huge effects to my life, and others. I've always said an updated OP is probably the only sub to make me strongly consider moving on from DMSI. Because I know I really struggle with procrastination, it requires a lot of conscious effort to overcome. I've often said it's a silent killer of human potential, I truly believe it is. Could have serious changes to people's lives through this.

I hope Shannon builds UM/OP... I have seen You, Jake and few other guys have problem with Procrastination and Motivation. This will also bring me a peace of mind as I can later buy and use it..

Although I have used most 5.5G for short-term. It did changed me in lot of ways and worked on different issues.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Benjamin - 07-31-2018

Penis reduction for those men who have trouble finding pants that fit. Big Grin

On a serious note, after reading feedback on the 5g version of Testosterone Maximizer earlier it'd be interesting to see a 5.5g version.

OPE-5.5G

RE: What would you like me to build next? - gplex - 07-31-2018

I know it's unlikely but a AYP romantic lover in 5g tech would be great.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Griffin - 07-31-2018

UM/OP! Would run this and make money do i can buy more subs!

RE: What would you like me to build next? - samba99 - 07-31-2018

Money sub
Trading sub
Or
Grow taller

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Blazedo - 07-31-2018

Grow taller, or UP/OM

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Fluffy - 07-31-2018

UM/OP, or sure, especially if Shannon makes it the best it can be.

I am looking forward to more "Romantic" subs in the future, as that is an interest to me and I feel like that area has not been touched on for a long time. I personally am looking for more than sex, I always have and always will, personally it is just far more meaningful for me. I know other guys want just sex and that is fine, but to me I finally accept and admit that it is just like guys inviting me out to go party and get drunk.... it is just not good enough and is not what I call fun.

But yeah in the mean time, I got shit to achieve, so I will be happy with UM/OP for now and something decent/awesome/amazing for LTR's when Shannon gets around to it.

(07-31-2018, 05:28 AM)Blazedo Wrote: Grow taller, or UP/OM

UP/OM?

Ultra Procrastination and Overcome Motivation? LolLol

Would be a nice sub to kick someone's ass for life.. Haha

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Oversoul - 07-31-2018

DMSI for money/success.

Like people WANT to buy things from you or need your (paid) advice and are grateful for it.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - findingme - 07-31-2018

I have a suggestion for UM/OP.

I submitted a page in Shannon's journal that said procrastination is often fueled by lots of self-criticism, where anyone (and I) can discourage themselves from taking action all by themselves. All fueled by old internalized messages.

http://powerofted.com/procrastination-may-or-may-not-be-my-problem/

I'd be open to an A/B model of UM/OP so clearing can be focused on. Without clearing out that root, I'd be chained to that old way of thinking, returning again and again to it over time. It's not fun, so I'm seeking a solution.

I'm on UD presently, stuff is being cleared, but I've never found it to ultra-motivate me--it digs deep, where original hurts lay. I'm unsure if OP and variations of UD would sync. I'd love the option though. Is this possible?

RE: What would you like me to build next? - jonathan4all - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 06:21 AM)Frosted Wrote: AYPG 5.5g

Few AYP series would be nice, but Shannon still hasn't amassed skills on this. Probably he is gonna release some after full 6g development. 4g version of AYP series have not many noteworthy results so far. But , I'm pretty hopeful soon we will enjoy some attraction series , those days aren't far.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - sushi521 - 07-31-2018

Grow taller +1
Also how about a sub to make you become more attractive physically

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Jake2015 - 07-31-2018

Anything that clears out PROCRASTINATION and helps you to set out GOALS and FOCUS on doing the daily weekly and monthly steps to achieve them.

I believe this sub is UM/OP but please focus on goal setting planning achieving and taking action. Multiple goals since we all have many goals in various different areas of our lives that equally are important.

I also would like this sub to have the greatest kick ass H&C possible please.

If possible the sub to focus on making you work quickly. I mean we could stop procrastinating on our daily to do lists and take action but if the action is slow and lazy or dragging on it'll be just another side of procrastination in a way.

So taking action but swift and focused persistent action please.

ZANE was correct in saying that myself and Catman have a major enemy in procrastination.

I feel for me I am easily thrown off course and that it takes a very very long time to create new habits. I seem to always resort to old ways and never able to make lasting change.

Finally and most of all please can you make this powerful so that I actually execute @Shannon. I need to execute something by now Please so throw in whatever you can.

If you feel I won't and cannot execute this then I'll stay on 3.2 and get to 3.3.

Thanks