Subliminal Talk
What would you like me to build next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What would you like me to build next? (/Thread-What-would-you-like-me-to-build-next--9783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What would you like me to build next? - Shannon - 07-30-2018

Now taking suggestions for what to build next. I'll be building and releasing at least one, probably two more subs before DMSI 3.3 is released.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - jonathan4all - 07-30-2018

Ultimate Motivation and Overcoming Procrastination.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - AlphaRomeo - 07-30-2018

I would like to see UM/OP as well, now that I realise it would be probably more helpful for me than US/LM. But I will purchase US/LM soonish anyway if not for UM/OP. Does US help with procrastination at all? Second option: Become God, Now!. You choose...lol.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - TheChosenOne - 07-30-2018

Life-Tune Up Upgraded with Ultra-Success (Manifestation Type D) Please...

It seems when I ran this, the QUALITY of my life in all areas got a lot better "simultaneously" and the interconnected mental/emotional problems I had seemed to vanish...

Plus it's applies to all genders and sexes..

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Jaeger - 07-30-2018

A sub dedicated to astral projection. Probably low on your list @Shannon but I can dream lol.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Zane - 07-30-2018

I seriously can't think of any...

Attract Money or Money Mindset.. Too Simple... Would like to see how it goes on 5.5G tech

I was thinking of Trading Sub but I am gonna leave that after 6G arrives.. Still adding ideas to it.

UM-OP seems good..

RE: What would you like me to build next? - K-Train - 07-30-2018

Casting a vote for for an Ultra Motivation/Overcome Procrastination subliminal. That sub will be FIRE!!!

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Raz - 07-30-2018

UM/OP would be totally awesome.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - cataleya - 07-30-2018

I don't know if it's too complex right now for this but...Romantic version of DMSI. Or something that helps you attract romantic partners. If this is not feasible, then I would cast a vote towards Life tune-up.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Benjamin - 07-31-2018

Shannon has said that if there's going to be a romantic version that it won't be until after DMSI is finalized, as alot would have to be adjusted in the script for that.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - CatMan - 07-31-2018

UM/OP.

Could have huge effects to my life, and others. I've always said an updated OP is probably the only sub to make me strongly consider moving on from DMSI. Because I know I really struggle with procrastination, it requires a lot of conscious effort to overcome. I've often said it's a silent killer of human potential, I truly believe it is. Could have serious changes to people's lives through this.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Raykon - 07-31-2018

naturla song writing. or another creativity.art based sub. ITS MUCH NEEDED . this forum doesn't have much in that regard. it would bring allot of new fan base.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - enoch - 07-31-2018

i'd like to use an updated version of Grow taller program!

RE: What would you like me to build next? - CatMan - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 02:28 AM)enoch Wrote: i'd like to use an updated version of Grow taller program!

Interesting!

If down the line we can use GT after the plates close for height...I'd be 100% down for that. That would be amazing, LOL. I'd love to get up to like 6'5, wow, that would be so cool. 6'1 now. I've seen how women drool over tall guys like that too, kinda jelly...

Not sure if it's possible after the plates close, who knows where 6G's real efficacy will end up.