Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-11-2018

12th night of playing B tracks, played 8 tracks.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-12-2018

13th night of B tracks, played 9 loops

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-12-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-13-2018

14th night of Btracks, played 9 loops.

RE: DMSI - RTBoss - 08-13-2018

You seem to be doing well, based on external feeback. Without thinking, which track version comes to mind first as being most beneficial for you? Go with your intuition.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-14-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - RTBoss - 08-14-2018

(08-14-2018, 06:39 AM)Infinite Wrote: I've noticed hostility from three different women in the last few days. One was a cashier that actually yelled at me harshly. I had to call the managger. Two women today, one looked at me like she was disgusted. Another one was parked next to my car. She turned her head to watch me like she was irritated at me. She looked away quickly as soon as I saw her, then she was side eyeing me. These reactions are not normal for me. It doesn't mean that it's related to my new energy, but it could be, who knows. Any thoughts?

Your heightened "sexiosity" has increased your competitive value. You're more of a threat, now, to some women, and you will be the object of their ire.

The auric shield will help reduce the effect of their directed negativity when it is reintroduced in DMSI 3.3.

In the meantime, take it as a reminder that you are indeed executing DMSI.

edited

RE: DMSI - Zane - 08-14-2018

(08-14-2018, 07:01 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 06:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 06:39 AM)Infinite Wrote: I've noticed hostility from three different women in the last few days. One was a cashier that actually yelled at me harshly. I had to call the managger. Two women today, one looked at me like she was disgusted. Another one was parked next to my car. She turned her head to watch me like she was irritated at me. She looked away quickly as soon as I saw her, then she was side eyeing me. These reactions are not normal for me. It doesn't mean that it's related to my new energy, but it could be, who knows. Any thoughts?

Your heightened "sexiosity" has increased your competitive value. You're more of a threat, now, to some women, and you will be the object of their ire.

The auric shield will help reduce the effect of their directed negativity when it is reintroduced in DMSI 3.3.

In the meantime, take it as a reminder that you are indeed executing DMSI.

Wow, before I read your comment. My SO stated that he thought that my status was very high and that other women were seeing my self worth. He says that my energy is very positive, that there is nothing sleazy about it, that it's very high class.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Welcome to the "Elite Club"

RE: DMSI - Benjamin - 08-14-2018

Quote:I've noticed hostility from three different women in the last few days. One was a cashier that actually yelled at me harshly. I had to call the managger. Two women today, one looked at me like she was disgusted. Another one was parked next to my car. She turned her head to watch me like she was irritated at me. She looked away quickly as soon as I saw her, then she was side eyeing me. These reactions are not normal for me. It doesn't mean that it's related to my new energy, but it could be, who knows. Any thoughts?

It can also be that you're projecting something new or growing into the changes but might not fully be comfortable with them yet. So others are also responding to that.

At the start of AM I got random guys being aggressive, on AM6 in Stage 1 some guy was glaring at me then started following me down the street, I weaved in between a car and he stopped. Weird.

It can also happen with people you know due to you changing.

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-15-2018

First night of playing the second round of B tracks, played 6 tracks.

RE: DMSI - RTBoss - 08-15-2018

(08-15-2018, 05:47 AM)Infinite Wrote: First night of playing the second round of B tracks, played 6 tracks.

Had a rough morning with SO putting me down three times. I feel awful about it, but I have some very good possibilities today that I might write about later. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the day has to offer.

You'll find your new increased value and attractiveness can make others feel insecure - including your SO. I've had that issue with my wife so many times, I've lost count. It'll even out, eventually. Give him an opportunity to adjust to the "new you." Also keep in mind that there may be multiple "new you's" that you become, as the process will continue to take you to whatever level you need to be at to be "maximally sexually irresistible."

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-15-2018

edited