Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - RTBoss - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 04:42 AM)Infinite Wrote: Ninth night of playing B, played 6 tracks.

The snipper works you guys! I snipped Confusion just by looking at his picture. Hopefully he doesn't read these and snipped himself! I'm sorry I can't go into details, I'm a bit paranoid. Nothing happened, but I'm going to keep snipping him to see what he does.

You snipped him? Sounds painful!

But joking aside, you sniped him by looking at his picture? How long were you looking at it (minutes, days, here-and-there)?

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-08-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-08-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Zane - 08-08-2018

Inshort, Yes.

(08-08-2018, 02:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: I play dmsi at night. The other night, I woke up feeling slaps of sexual energy on my vagina. It felt invasive, but so pleasurable at the same time. Not a comfortable feeling, but I think that I'm now healed from the times that I was groped. I don't know what on earth I was dreaming, but I woke up knowing that my vagina is for entrance. Then I must have dozed off again, this time I woke up knowing I had to execute, exectue, exute, execute.

SO just had to have me again. Does intercourse with him count for executing?

With what you've been reporting, it sounds like you're executing very well. My wife has virtually no sex drive, and unfortunately for me, that hasn't changed much since I started running DMSI almost 2 years ago.

I have intercourse with her - rarely - and she has 4-5 orgasms to my one. So you'd think I was executing - because that's more than she'd typically have pre-DMSI - but there isn't much else that makes me think I'm executing 3.2 well at all.

RE: DMSI - Zane - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 04:22 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 02:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: I play dmsi at night. The other night, I woke up feeling slaps of sexual energy on my vagina. It felt invasive, but so pleasurable at the same time. Not a comfortable feeling, but I think that I'm now healed from the times that I was groped. I don't know what on earth I was dreaming, but I woke up knowing that my vagina is for entrance. Then I must have dozed off again, this time I woke up knowing I had to execute, exectue, exute, execute.

With what you've been reporting, it sounds like you're executing very well. My wife has virtually no sex drive, and unfortunately for me, that hasn't changed much since I started running DMSI almost 2 years ago.

I have intercourse with her - rarely - and it's 4-5 orgasms her, to my one. So you'd think I was executing - because that's more than she'd typically have pre-DMSI - but there isn't much else that makes me think I'm executing 3.2 well at all.

Is ur Wife Exposed to DMSI or not?

(08-08-2018, 05:07 PM)Zane Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 04:22 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

I have intercourse with her - rarely - and it's 4-5 orgasms her, to my one. So you'd think I was executing - because that's more than she'd typically have pre-DMSI - but there isn't much else that makes me think I'm executing 3.2 well at all.

Is ur Wife Exposed to DMSI or not?

Never.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-09-2018

Tenth night of B tracks.

edited

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-10-2018

11th night of B tracks, for a total of 10 tracks yesterday.

edited

RE: DMSI - Benjamin - 08-10-2018

Quote:I got unwanted sexual attention the other day, so the last two days, I've been feeling vulnerable.

I kind of know what you mean. I haven't got as much attention as women generally do. But i've seen a pattern i've had of "I want attention" then I start getting it and some kind of fear comes up and I kind of panic and try to shut it down somehow. It's a bit frustrating when it happens.

edited