Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 07-27-2018

Fith night listening to A. I played 5 loops.

RE: DMSI - Benjamin - 07-27-2018

You're responding to DMSI really well. Very good.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 07-28-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 07-28-2018

Sixth night listening to A, I played it for over three hours.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 07-29-2018

Seventh night in a row of playing A tracks. Played it a total of six hours yesterday.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 07-30-2018

Yesterday, on day off.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 07-30-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Have at ye - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 01:47 AM)Infinite Wrote: He also gave me terrrible advice concerning confusion. He told me that I should make him go crazy. He is so convincing that it actually made sense when he said it. Then I reflected, so I asked him to clarify what he meant. This time he said that I should show Confusion that I am too good for him. That listening to the sub will help me with that. That this will drive Confusion crazy and he will eventually leave me alone for good. I'm starting to think that I should also nickname so Confusuion or delusion, smoke and mirrors, deception, complication. I don't know, man.

Recently I've come to the conclusion that when people are giving relationship-advice (or, dunno, seduction-advice?) of this sort, they're actually trying to set you up for failure.

It's also amusing how often that happens, I'm noticing - albeit mostly between women. When a guy starts giving advice of this kind, then I am at a loss for words TBH. Big Grin He *knows* it's bullshit and won't help.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 07-31-2018

edited

First night of playing B tracks. I played 9 loops, for a total of 13 loops yesterday.

RE: DMSI - Oversoul - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 06:53 AM)Infinite Wrote: First night of playing B tracks. I played 9 loops, for a total of 13 loops yesterday.

Had interesting dreams that I believe will help with my growth.
Some of these dreams involved world rulers and some of the richest people in the world.

Was turned on this morning, but too tired to have sex. Slept an extra two hours.

Something about my body and face that's looking better lately. I see myself and I really like what I see, even the things about my face that used to bother me. SO is also impressed with how I look. Based on how people are responding to me, I would think that they see it, too.

SO said that being around me made him feel like touching me. He began to get an erection just being near me.

I got turned on a few times this morning. I think that I'm starting to get used to that feeling. I'm starting to see it as a sexual energy.

Women continue to be respectful to me. They seem so happy to say hi to me. For the first time in many years, I can see myself making friends with women. I have one female friend as of right now, and I'd like to have more.

I saw a cute guy who I liked in the past. I was impressed wityh him when I was listening to BIATHM, but now I think that DMSI is influencing me to not be impressed with him. It's like I almost feel that I'm too good for him. I feel bad saying this because I really do like him. Maybe I'm just friend zoning him.

I also saw that annoying man that I think Confusion sent over to try to hook up with me, as a way of degrading me without having to do it himself. I mentioned this is my BIATHM journal. He said hi to me, but I ignored him. I felt like I had done the right thing. In the past, I would have at least said hi to him.

Girls that used to be hotties to me look ugly now too. lol

edited

RE: DMSI - Oversoul - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 11:07 AM)Infinite Wrote: Girls that used to be hotties to me look ugly now too. lol

How curious! Care to elaborate? What do other people think about the new kind of girls that you like now?
[/quote]

Theyre way more beautiful- the kind guys dont really hit on because they dont wanna mess up their chances if they do something wrong- but then they stagnate forever out of this fear and get friendzoned (keep in mind the same guys would not be scared to hit on girls they see as less attractive)

Then in comes me with my aura, devilish smile and manners not really giving a f**k about what happens. You know the rest Smile

RE: DMSI - Benjamin - 07-31-2018

I had similar for my brief time on 3.2.

It was weird. Some girls I used to be attracted to looked boring to me, I didn't really care. I'd only really get the 'wow' response from just more attractive ones instead of looking at almost every girl who was relatively attractive like before.

It was kind of weird, i'd look at some girls and be like "I should be attracted to them, I was before, but they seem bland."