Subliminal Talk
EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment (/Thread-EPHRA-1-free-version-experiment)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - TheWeapon - 10-17-2018

Day 96

E1 has been working well. It's hard to recognize the changes because they are gradual and natural but on reflection it seems I am looking after myself better than ever before. I am gaining an ability to back off, losing the need to control situations. For example, when I am dealing with new people, I am less self-focused and no longer feel the need to impress. I am comfortable remaining quiet in social situations, compared to when I had a tendency to take over conversations due to the approval seeking. Ironically being more comfortable within myself, and losing this need to impress has resulted in people being more friendly and seeking me out.

Another big difference I notice is losing the "all or nothing" mindset. An example of this mindset could be a dieter who eats some junk food, feels like a failure, decides all is lost, and proceeds to continue eating until sick. I had this perfectionist mindset in many areas of life, but now I see how destructive it is, so when I make a "mistake", for the lack of a better word, I simply continue back on the path I'd planned to follow without beating myself up over it.

I've also had multiple positive interactions with my parents recently, compared to the usual resentful/strained/awkward interactions. I put this down to the fact that many of their nuisances' no longer affect me, compared to in the past where I would feel angry and upset. I am beginning to view them more as human beings who have their own set of issues. I can't takes things personally or blame their parenting mistakes on where I am in life. I know I am a man who needs to take personal responsibility for my own actions.

Running E1 this past 96 days has been one of the best things for me. I was ready to let go of some shit, and having the capacity for self-reflection (past vs now), has allowed me to observe some great results. I was sceptical at first but this subliminal has worked amazingly. It's not easy though as during times of resistance it can be tough going - but there's no stopping E1! I read about E2 being a gentler subliminal, but the masochist in me may secretly enjoy this part of the E1 process. Perhaps that's a whole other issue!

I have now completed 2 x 32 days of trickling stream and 1 x 32 days of ultrasonic in between. I am going to return to the ultrasonic track for another 32 days because it feels cleaner and deeper. I am not sure how else to describe it, but I also hope this is OK switching tracks like that, as I assumed it was when using the same subliminal. I may have rehashed some of the same observations in this post, as I have not read through the thread in some time, but I wanted to reflect again and provide more detail after another 32 day cycle.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - Shannon - 10-18-2018

Quote:Another big difference I notice is losing the "all or nothing" mindset. An example of this mindset could be a dieter who eats some junk food, feels like a failure, decides all is lost, and proceeds to continue eating until sick. I had this perfectionist mindset in many areas of life, but now I see how destructive it is, so when I make a "mistake", for the lack of a better word, I simply continue back on the path I'd planned to follow without beating myself up over it.

That "all or nothing" response is frequently used by the subconscious as an excuse to continue doing what you were trying to stop doing. One of my ex's used to do that all the time. Changing to a non-black and white response indicates a lot of growth. Congratulations!

Quote:Running E1 this past 96 days has been one of the best things for me. I was ready to let go of some shit, and having the capacity for self-reflection (past vs now), has allowed me to observe some great results. I was sceptical at first but this subliminal has worked amazingly. It's not easy though as during times of resistance it can be tough going - but there's no stopping E1! I read about E2 being a gentler subliminal, but the masochist in me may secretly enjoy this part of the E1 process. Perhaps that's a whole other issue!

It may be gentler, but it is even more powerful and effective. When you're done with E1, you should try it and see for yourself. Smile

Quote:I have now completed 2 x 32 days of trickling stream and 1 x 32 days of ultrasonic in between. I am going to return to the ultrasonic track for another 32 days because it feels cleaner and deeper. I am not sure how else to describe it, but I also hope this is OK switching tracks like that, as I assumed it was when using the same subliminal. I may have rehashed some of the same observations in this post, as I have not read through the thread in some time, but I wanted to reflect again and provide more detail after another 32 day cycle.

It is fine to switch formats. They're all the same script, and they are there to give you options for what is most convenient and effective for you.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - TheWeapon - 10-20-2018

(10-18-2018, 05:15 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Another big difference I notice is losing the "all or nothing" mindset. An example of this mindset could be a dieter who eats some junk food, feels like a failure, decides all is lost, and proceeds to continue eating until sick. I had this perfectionist mindset in many areas of life, but now I see how destructive it is, so when I make a "mistake", for the lack of a better word, I simply continue back on the path I'd planned to follow without beating myself up over it.

That "all or nothing" response is frequently used by the subconscious as an excuse to continue doing what you were trying to stop doing. One of my ex's used to do that all the time. Changing to a non-black and white response indicates a lot of growth. Congratulations!

Quote:Running E1 this past 96 days has been one of the best things for me. I was ready to let go of some shit, and having the capacity for self-reflection (past vs now), has allowed me to observe some great results. I was sceptical at first but this subliminal has worked amazingly. It's not easy though as during times of resistance it can be tough going - but there's no stopping E1! I read about E2 being a gentler subliminal, but the masochist in me may secretly enjoy this part of the E1 process. Perhaps that's a whole other issue!

It may be gentler, but it is even more powerful and effective. When you're done with E1, you should try it and see for yourself. Smile

Quote:I have now completed 2 x 32 days of trickling stream and 1 x 32 days of ultrasonic in between. I am going to return to the ultrasonic track for another 32 days because it feels cleaner and deeper. I am not sure how else to describe it, but I also hope this is OK switching tracks like that, as I assumed it was when using the same subliminal. I may have rehashed some of the same observations in this post, as I have not read through the thread in some time, but I wanted to reflect again and provide more detail after another 32 day cycle.

It is fine to switch formats. They're all the same script, and they are there to give you options for what is most convenient and effective for you.
Thanks Shannon. I am almost certain that I will do E2 next, it makes the most sense for my situation. I do have a question for you. My wife tried E1 for about 30 day, although not as consistently as me (8-12hrs per day), but she liked it and had a lot of dreams about past real life events, compared to my bizarre abstract dreams. But getting to the point, if I bought E2 and was running it on ultrasonic in the same room we both slept, would she be negatively effected by the in-built copyright protection? We don't have my money / her money setup - it's 'our' money, so I thought it would be OK. Not sure if I am overthinking it, but I thought I'd get some clarification on that.

While I'm here, in other news...

Yesterday, I helped run a kids birthday party. These things usually give me the worst anxiety with a fear of being judged by parents and stress over fears of things not running smoothly (need to control). But damn, I was so chilled out and relaxed, at one stage I felt like crying I was so happy. To be free from all the anxiety and fear is an amazing feeling. Lately, it seems like I am able to take notice of the things that are causing discomfort in life and I am removing them. This includes stuff like certain people, different foods, some types of internet usage, training (knowing when to back off), replacing screens with more reading, getting more sunshine and probably other stuff that I forgot or am not even consciously aware of. But I have developed this strong self-care mindset and I think it's kicked into overdrive the past few weeks. The self-sabotaging destructive type behaviors are going away.

One last note is when running the ultrasonic track I wake up more groggy and tired. It's not bad though because it seems to work better for me. I still dream but I don't remember them too well and when I get up I feel lighter both mentally and emotionally after running the subliminal in ultrasonic all night.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - Benjamin - 10-20-2018

If you're the only playing it and she's exposed while that's happening it's fine. It's just if you gave her a copy of it and she started playing it herself that the AP code would be triggered.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - TheWeapon - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 02:12 PM)Benjamin Wrote: If you're the only playing it and she's exposed while that's happening it's fine. It's just if you gave her a copy of it and she started playing it herself that the AP code would be triggered.
Thanks for clarifying Ben. Yes, that is how it will be used - me running it for myself at night and her being exposed only due to my usage. I don't think I could handle those sleep-phone headbands, so it's good news.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - TheWeapon - 10-21-2018

Sorry to hassle you guys again, but I tried looking through the forum and could not confirm how long a break I should take after E1 before starting a new sub. Is it 7 days or 2-4 weeks?

I am seriously thinking about upgrading to E2, but how should I know when the right time is to change? I did originally plan 6 x 32 day cycles of E1. I am feeling good lately, like E1 is working well to help me heal myself. Should I keep with it then if I am seeing this type of progress? I worry changing plans by being greedy and expecting better results with E2 might backfire somehow. I was reading through the E1 and E2 descriptions on the shop page and was excited to see so many additions that will benefit me in the newer version. So I was thinking either stick with the original plan and finish E1 as planned, or stop E1 after 100 days (2 more nights), take the required break and start E2.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - Benjamin - 10-22-2018

A week or so is fine with 5g.

I'd say goto E2 as soon as possible, there's really no reason to stay on E1 if you want to use E2. Because it will be more effective, deal with more things, more advanced technology. It just sounds like a strange kind of fear stopping you.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - TheWeapon - 10-22-2018

(10-22-2018, 02:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: A week or so is fine with 5g.

I'd say goto E2 as soon as possible, there's really no reason to stay on E1 if you want to use E2. Because it will be more effective, deal with more things, more advanced technology. It just sounds like a strange kind of fear stopping you.
Thanks man for the fast reply. I will take your advice and switch over. I'll do a final run of E1 tonight to end on 100 days because I like that number, then I'll take a week off before starting E2. I think I fear the subliminals are too good to be true, but thanks for the rational message. I can't wait to start E2.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - TheWeapon - 10-23-2018

- 100 Days of E1 -

Just bought E2 and am downloading. Good stuff, looking forward to it. Using this post, I'll mark this log as complete. I'd say the experiment was pretty damn successful. Thanks to you guys for the information and support along the way.

I will run E1 one last time tonight for the 100 days which consisted of 8-12 hours per night listening time without fail. I will then take a break and start E2 on November 1, 2018. Not sure if I will do an E2 log yet, I trust the subliminal and I might get better results not thinking about it anymore.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - Benjamin - 10-23-2018

Cool, look forward to reading your results. I really enjoyed my time on E2. It made me reconnect with some parts of myself, things I used to do as a kid like drawing, exploring places more and being more playful. And did other good things too.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - reki - 11-07-2020

(10-23-2018, 12:25 AM)TheWeapon Wrote: - 100 Days of E1 -

Just bought E2 and am downloading. Good stuff, looking forward to it. Using this post, I'll mark this log as complete. I'd say the experiment was pretty damn successful. Thanks to you guys for the information and support along the way.

I will run E1 one last time tonight for the 100 days which consisted of 8-12 hours per night listening time without fail. I will then take a break and start E2 on November 1, 2018. Not sure if I will do an E2 log yet, I trust the subliminal and I might get better results not thinking about it anymore.

How's the E1 journey now?