Subliminal Talk
Next Focus Fire Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Next Focus Fire Subliminal (/Thread-Next-Focus-Fire-Subliminal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Next Focus Fire Subliminal - THolt - 07-11-2018

I support US\LM being made...

RE: Next Focus Fire Subliminal - ncbeareatingman - 07-13-2018

How'bout BOTH... I voted for "something else" and that something else is...how about a long version and short version Shannon,Man? A Focus Fire US/LM and a FULL on, 3 punch Mofo of US/LM/PTPA thats MY vote I mean C'mon ya gotta admit that is a helluva combo...I have no need for UM...Im plenty motavated.its the synchronicities/Right alignment of Luck Mag and the amazing manifestatoe( Mani-fest-tah-toe) of Ultra Success that I'd wanna see in addition to My own conscious efforts,focus and faith in action,combo...Positive thinking to Keep one Buoyed ,uplifted,determined and inspired,along the way as well...some self esteem thrown in for damn good measure wouldn't hurt either. The shorter version would be a "Focus Fire" US/LM of which I have very little interest in, but hey,it sells, it makes money,you need it,understood.

RE: Next Focus Fire Subliminal - Shawn - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 10:25 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: How'bout BOTH... I voted for "something else" and that something else is...how about a long version and short version Shannon,Man? A Focus Fire US/LM and a FULL on, 3 punch Mofo of US/LM/PTPA thats MY vote I mean C'mon ya gotta admit that is a helluva combo...I have no need for UM...Im plenty motavated.its the synchronicities/Right alignment of Luck Mag and the amazing manifestatoe( Mani-fest-tah-toe) of Ultra Success that I'd wanna see in addition to My own conscious efforts,focus and faith in action,combo...Positive thinking to Keep one Buoyed ,uplifted,determined and inspired,along the way as well...some self esteem thrown in for damn good measure wouldn't hurt either. The shorter version would be a "Focus Fire" US/LM of which I have very little interest in, but hey,it sells, it makes money,you need it,understood.

Keep in mind that @Shannon said that PTPA is already in the skeleton script so probably no further need to add it a second time.

RE: Next Focus Fire Subliminal - terry44 - 07-18-2018

(07-08-2018, 11:35 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote: Why not all 3 in one sub?

It's a shame it looks like it can't be done with UM. I've noticed some of the subs that make you feel happier or less stressed can just take the edge off your motivation. Maybe this has been dealt with in the skeleton script in more advanced 5.5/6G subs though.

RE: Next Focus Fire Subliminal - Benjamin - 07-18-2018

It's a shame more people chose LM as the combination, LM makes little sense to me as a combination compared to UM.

Of course luck and such can and will help, but the ability to be consistently motivated to do the work required for success is more important.

Just UM itself in 4g (while doing AM 5.0) I got way more done than in a long time, and started achieving good things.