Subliminal Talk
Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher (/Thread-Growing-and-Expanding-AM6-Refresher)

Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Raikahoken - 06-22-2018

AM6 Stage 7 Day 33

Hi guys, as I mentioned before I am now on AM6 refresher. Been a while since I updated.

So a short update on my life. I switched from DMSI to AM6 to regain focus in my flailing business. It's been working so far, I've had more focus on it and it's been able to stabilize if not fully recover to its previous glory. The market is just too saturated for my current products now and I need to launch new products, which is what I am doing. In the past month I was laser focused on my two new products and I have already made mass orders for them. The first one will launch soon within 2 weeks. I am really looking forward to it.

In terms of women, things were not too bad. I laid one new girl in the DMSI bloom and two more so far in this AM6 run. My main FWB/date has been really stable with me and recently she asked me for commitment. I told her that I really care about her but sexual monogamy is something I cannot do, I don't want to die without sleeping with various kinds of girls, whites blacks latinas etc. She accepted it and we are in an open relationship now. Pretty cool.

I am now in Europe, taking a 2.5-month trip to game the women. I am not gonna mince words, I'm not here for sightseeing, I came here for the women and only the women. I researched on Roosh V forum to see where in Europe they are most receptive to Asian guys and I am going to those places. That's why out of the 11 countries that I'll be visiting, I am skipping Italy and only 3 are not for women (France to watch the French Open, UK for Wimbledon, Spain because my friend loves it here). However, the places that are the best for game seems to be Eastern Europe and the FSU countries, but everyone at Roosh V forum says to not go these in the summer because the girls leave EE in the summer. Maybe I'll take an EE+FSU trip next year spring or fall. I am currently writing this from Munich, Germany.

So far the trip has been a struggle. I fully expected the struggle. There are four channels for meeting girls: day game, night game, online game and social circle. My main channel has been online game. All of my lays have come from online game except one (my ex, social circle). It just fit my personality better. It's so much easier to talk to girls when you already have a premise for being with her, i.e. we're on a date. However in Europe, online game is just not used as much as in Asia. Couple that with their bias against Asians and I've been getting dismal results from online game so far. So far the places that I've been to are Paris > Madrid > Berlin > Munich. Really few matches in all these places, especially in Munich where there are very few foreigners. I got 0 matches from my Tinder boost, incredible. In Madrid I was still able to meet up with an Asian girl (pulled but didn't close her) and in Berlin with a Turkish exchange student (hooked up with her, quite easy).

Anyway, I already knew online game was going to be hard and the way people hook up in Europe is day game and night game. However I have never done a single day approach in my life and the idea of approaching girls without a premise just feels retarded to me. I know it's no big deal and I should do it, but I've been dicking around going to day game places and not approaching. As for night game, I finally got myself to go to a club in Munich the previous two nights. Damn, the girls were HOT. I was thinking man where did all these girls come from, the girls online and in the day aren't nearly this hot. The first night was my standard clubbing night, i.e. not talk to anyone and dance by myself all night like a loser, but last night was a huge improvement. I made two approaches (didn't go well, whatever) and befriended a few guys. One guy even invited me to his table and included me in his group of friends. My joke of "I'm from North Korea" was received well. The girls in the group were receptive of me after the status boost that the guy gave me. However I went on to talk to them like as if we were on a tinder date instead of a club. It's just what I am used to. The conversation died off pretty quick and the girls left to dance. I never really recovered from that but I felt I made a breakthrough. The road to night game mastery is long but I felt I've put my foot on the path.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell am I doing all this. Is white pussy worth all this trouble? But at the end of the day, I think what I want is not the pussy itself, but the person I'll become when I can get with these beautiful girls. I can already feel my personality being pulled in a few different directions. I always saw myself as an introverted guy with niche hobbies that few people can get, but maybe that's not who I really am or I don't need to remain that way. We'll see.

Discipline has been something that I need to watch out. I want to settle into a rhythm of wake up > gym > work > day game > work > night game.

Tomorrow I am going to Cologne and the girl I am dating will come here to join me. We will then go to Brussels and Antwerp, then she will go back. After that I'll continue my solo journey to Amsterdam. For the next ten days or so I will take a break from game and spend some time with her. The pressure of game has been wearing me out so far and I can use the break.

RE: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Voytek - 06-22-2018

I felt nothing doing the refresher after my third AM6 run. I ran it for 32 days.

RE: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - thor2014 - 06-22-2018

The reality is that wome will find you attractive or just not be into you. I imagine that the girls you approached online are just not into you. Every girl has her type no amount of game is going to help you change her mind.

You are just going to have to hunt around until you find a girl that actually likes you for who you are.

RE: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Raikahoken - 06-22-2018

Well yeah for online game it's more about your photos and your looks. However in person, your game matters a lot. That's why night game might be more productive to me here in Europe. I had my chances with a few hotties last night but my game wasn't there yet.

Anyway, I expected Western Europe to be less receptive to Asians from my research. The further east I go, the better my chances get. We'll see.

Sorry but i have to disagree with you. Game is just an illusion. As someone pointed out in another thread. There are yes girls. Girls who will like you and No girls those that do not want to know you on a sexual level. Anyone that says that they need game has already placed the girl on a pedestal.

I

RE: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Raikahoken - 06-22-2018

You're a game denialist. Nothing I say will convince you, so I won't waste the time. What I mean by game is everything from your inner dialogues and beliefs (inner game), your grooming and how you take care of yourself and most importantly, your social skills (outer game). If you say none of these work... Well you're free to think what you want man.

RE: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Benjamin - 06-22-2018

You don't need a 'premise'.

The 'premise' is that you want to meet her. Wink

Excellent points i think you defined game very well there. I agree with your last post. I thought you were defining game in terms of following some predefined rules you learned from some pua school.

RE: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Raikahoken - 07-01-2018

(06-22-2018, 05:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You don't need a 'premise'.

The 'premise' is that you want to meet her. Wink

Yep logically I know but.... well I'll get there soon.

(06-22-2018, 10:45 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Excellent points i think you defined game very well there. I agree with your last post. I thought you were defining game in terms of following some predefined rules you learned from some pua school.

Glad we agree. Yeah if it's some stupid PUA rule like the 3-second rule or something like that, I don't believe it either. But I do believe that girls are very emotional and our behavior matters more than our looks. At the end of the day it's how you make her feel that counts, smooth social skills (or good game)
and good awareness of social dynamics and female signals definitely help a ton.

RE: Growing and Expanding: AM6 Refresher - Raikahoken - 07-01-2018

Day 44

Still listening to AM6 refresher stage ultrasonic at night. For the past nine days I've been with the girl I was dating regularly. I met her when I was on DMSI 3.2B, she was very direct with me and her seduction process was as smooth as it could be. She flew to Germany to see me for my birthday and we spent nine days together in Germany, Belgium and Netherlands. I took it as a break from my current quest for women in Europe.

Overall it was an exhausting experience for me. I am an intensely private and introverted person, so being with a girl for nine straight days was quite intense. I've also never stayed with a girl for more than two days straight so it was a new experience for me. She was much more emotional and attention-draining than usual. On the plus side, sex was no problem, she was very horny everyday, initiating sex with me every single night and being very aggressive about it. We recorded a few saucy videos together. It was wild.

However it's not all rainbows and butterflies. I felt that I've lost my alpha edge in this trip. I think it has to do with not going to the gym for the past few weeks. I'm on a 2.5-month travel in Europe, so gymming regularly and eating all the protein I am supposed to eat has been impossible. As a result, I've lost a lot of muscle and therefore testosterone. I've felt the effect, I am less driven and horny these days. When my date was here, I felt the difference in my frame control. Back at home she was very submissive to me and I was in cruise control of the relationship. But in this trip, she was still submissive to me but in a lesser manner.

On my birthday two days ago, we went on a day trip to Amsterdam and did some weed and magic truffles. It was a really interesting experience. The weed in Amsterdam is reported to be stronger than usual and it's true. I got super depressed on it. I felt my drive and motivation going away and I got really scared. The truffles was really fun, colors were really wild and everything seemed to be in a dream. However I also felt my motivation going away from that, which made me scared in a way. It made me realize that I identify a lot with my drive and desires. When these are taken away from me, I felt like I lost myself and it scared the crap out of me.

My date also did it with me. The days after the truffles trip weren't great. Her emotions were pretty down. She spaced out a lot and got annoyed very easily. The dynamics between us changed completely, she was very high energy and enthusiastic about our relationship, now her energy is much lower and she was more snappy than usual. I didn't enjoy the last two days. Her personality and energy were recovering in the last day but they were not fully back yet before she left. I myself am still recovering my drive and enthusiasm. This truffle trip was not good on both of us.

I felt a huge wave of relief when she went back. I can use being alone for a while. I am off to Amsterdam tomorrow and I am going back to my original mission of working on my online business and gaming girls in Europe. To get back on track, I will spent the next day working and going to the gym.