Subliminal Talk
EPRHA (free version) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA (free version) (/Thread-EPRHA-free-version--9681)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: EPRHA (free version) - AsIGotHitByACar - 07-08-2018

Feeling down and hopeless. I went away for a weekend and found it very challenging socially. All these opportunities to interact with people and I squirmed in the background the entire time. It feels like it will never end now.

Also, not encouraged by reading some forums posts being very dismissive of subliminals before I went away. I've continued with the sub throughout but my faith is being tested.]

I wish something would happen.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - Antaeus - 07-08-2018

Be aware that because of the Naturalizer Technology (which is in the free version of EPRHA) It will probably be very difficult to tell firsthand that you’re getting any results. I was informed of this in the beginning of my current run of AM6. Also the hopelessness you might be feeling right now maybe resistance happening. It is probably stuff being brought to the surface. And keep in mind that One aspect of your subconscious mind resisting the script is that it may generate feelings of hopelessness because it realizes that it can no longer hold up against the script (which means that the programming is starting to win over your subconscious). Just keep going man. You already have tons of proof on these forums that the subs do work.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - Greenduck - 07-09-2018

(07-08-2018, 12:21 PM)AsIGotHitByACar Wrote: Feeling down and hopeless. I went away for a weekend and found it very challenging socially. All these opportunities to interact with people and I squirmed in the background the entire time. It feels like it will never end now.

Also, not encouraged by reading some forums posts being very dismissive of subliminals before I went away. I've continued with the sub throughout but my faith is being tested.]

I wish something would happen.

Take a chill-pill. You are probably switching from a mode where you "went after stuff" to letting stuff happen more naturally. When you change to this way of interacting, things become easier and you will be overall more relaxed.

You will realize that things come and go, but in the long term you will find results. Just keep going.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - unlearn88 - 07-15-2018

(07-08-2018, 12:21 PM)AsIGotHitByACar Wrote: I've continued with the sub throughout but my faith is being tested.

[edited as per rule 4]

RE: EPRHA (free version) - Benjamin - 07-15-2018

Unlearn88 keep in mind the rule section, specifically rule 4 in this case.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Rules-The-Rules-?pid=140839#pid140839

RE: EPRHA (free version) - AsIGotHitByACar - 07-16-2018

(07-15-2018, 05:30 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Unlearn88 keep in mind the rule section, specifically rule 4 in this case.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Rules-The-Rules-?pid=140839#pid140839

I am not sure what this means, but in the heat of the moment I might have used language which suggests that my religious faith is being tested, when in fact I have none. I meant my openness to the idea of subs working in general.

Not quite sure what the edited response was suppose to be advising, as I didn't get to read it in time...

While I'm here, I also meant I was reading other forums which were rubbishing the effectiveness of subs, not anything I found on this forum. Regardless, it made me feel discouraged and made me wonder if I was wasting my time. (roughly 3 months now)

If what I am experiencing is resistance, then I don't know how to combat it. Believe me, I'm ready to deal with my emotional pain even if it has to rise to the surface.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - Benjamin - 07-16-2018

It wasn't directed at you, I understood what you mean. It was what Unlearn88 posted in response to it, which is why I edited his post.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - AsIGotHitByACar - 07-20-2018

Having a really miserable time, feeling really insecure and low in self-worth.

I've been single since October and in that time I've lost count of the rejection I've encountered. It's not like I wanted a meaningful relationship from everybody I encountered, Sometimes I just want to have an encounter and enjoy being single, but I've been disappointed every single time. I had a one night stand way back in October and didn't enjoy it. In December, I dated a girl who used me for free drinks, was rude and then abruptly disposed of me on new year's day (second time that has happened). I spent many weeks happily talking to another woman on a dating app, only for her to delete me within days of us arranging to meet. I was talking to another woman who would not meet with me due to "anxiety" and the fact that it "was raining". As someone who suffers from anxiety myself, this is kind of insulting. In March, I went on one date with a woman I was very interested in and everything seemed promising but when I suggested we meet again, the line went dead. Strangely, she got back in touch with me a few weeks later but the same thing happened when I suggested we meet again. This hurt me a lot as I really did think she was somebody special. The insecurity kicked in hard. I think around this time I stopped thinking it was great to be single again (after two years in a confusing relationship) and reverted to hating myself for my shortcomings.

The pattern continues: every woman I've been talking to in the last month have all ghosted me in the end. One arranged to meet me but cancelled at the last minute, citing "anxiety" yet again said she'd meet me the following week. The conversation suggested she was sincere and would meet me the following week, after I went away for a few days. I joked, "oh you'll have forgotten about me by the time I come back from Norway", which she laughed off. Fast forward a few days and she is ignoring my messages. I check her profile the following week (this week) and it says she is seeing someone. I don't believe she had any intention of meeting me.

I could go on, as there have been more instances along these lines, but you get the idea. It's mounting up and I feel like shit. I'm still fearful socially so can't create any such opportunities in the 'real world'.

Last week I went on Facebook to download one of my profile pictures to use on a dating app. Even though I've blocked my ex, a glitch of the website meant her new profile picture, complete with new boyfriend, was visible to me in the form of an old photo comment. I must have looked at it for about a split second, but the damage was done - something else to ruminate over. I blocked her in the first place for the purpose of not having to view such a sight and well, this is what happens.

In the wake of finding out my date was in fact messing me around and all of these recent events, I feel consumed with anger and self-loathing. Just before I started typing this, I decided to take the lava lamp my ex gave me and throw it the glass recycling bin round the corner from where I live. When I got up to do this, some idiot council worker was pacing up and down on his mobile phone and getting in the way, so when he moved I couldn't throw it in with enough force to get the satisfying and therapeutic smash I was hoping for. I can't even pull off a low-level if harmless act of aggression like that. Feel like trapped in the quicksand of being a failure.

Oh and I've celebrated 90 days on EPHRA with no results whatsoever.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - DarkTempatation - 07-21-2018

I find that quite hard to believe doing E1 and getting no results. I remember doing E1 and the first loop I felt a difference. And as i was weeks in my whole life felt completely different as if I felt Numb. Keep going and stay positive. 5.5g are pretty damn powerful you should give E2 a try.

Keep going and stay positive. everyone is going through a battle!!

RE: EPRHA (free version) - AsIGotHitByACar - 07-22-2018

I really can't justify paying for a sub if a free one doesn't produce any results.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - AsIGotHitByACar - 08-31-2018

Been doing EPHRA since April. Nothing has happened. Give up or stick with it or try another free one? Paying for one isn't an option unless one of these options can convince me otherwise. Might be nice to chuck the sleepphones in the bin or feed them to a swan and then get on with my life in the real world.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - AsIGotHitByACar - 09-22-2018

Might give ASC ago. I suppose the worst that will happen is nothing.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - GreekGod22 - 04-03-2020

Updates, brother @AsIGotHitByACar ? How's your life going?

RE: EPRHA (free version) - RTBoss - 04-03-2020

(04-03-2020, 04:07 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Updates, brother @AsIGotHitByACar ? How's your life going?

The guy hasn't even logged into the forum in a year and a half, man.   Non