Subliminal Talk
EPHRA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA (/Thread-EPHRA)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-04-2018

(06-03-2018, 04:47 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Try staying with the emotions that come up or physical sensations. Let yourself work through it and know it just a phase, but you still need to go through all crap to get to the other side. Focua on you and try not paying to much attention to others. /my 5 cents from running E2 one month

Yes Greenduck, you raised a very important point that I once knew to do but forgot about it totally. Thank you!

I'm still doing 2 hours a night. I need a lot more sleep than usual despite reducing the listening to 2 hours. v2 is VERY powerful!

Today as I was walking around a thought popped into my head. "I am blessed" kept repeating itself.

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-04-2018

Today I woke up and two things came on my mind.

I got past the last "feeling like crap" days by loving myself, give myself some time to show myself that I love myself. I don't rush through the things that are caring for myself, like taking my time to shower/bath, taking my time to brush/floss my teeth. I used to rush through these routines to get them out of the way.

Another thing is... I think my breasts started growing again... Remember I finished IBS last? I'll have to monitor if they have grown or it's just part of my cycle.

RE: EPHRA - Zane - 06-05-2018

Well, atleast now I know that ur a woman.

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 12:19 AM)Zane Wrote: Well, atleast now I know that ur a woman.

Sarcastic_hand Yeye Drinks

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-06-2018

I have not felt like crap for some time, I thought that I could up my listening to 3 hours.

I'm more tired now and have to drag myself out of bed inthe morning... I just want to sleep more more more.

Despite the tiredness to get out of bed, I feel awake once I get past the getting up.

So far so good.

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-10-2018

I've been using for 3 hours a night now and I think I kind of gotten the sleep under control. I feel comfortable with 3 hours, I think I'll be at it for a longer while.

I have been extreeeeeeemely patient and slow to anger. I know this because people around me are expressing their anger or seething, but I'm feeling ok. I suppose it's a good sign that I overcame my demons?

RE: EPHRA - yogik - 06-10-2018

(06-10-2018, 06:35 AM)Quote Wrote: I have been extreeeeeeemely patient and slow to anger. I know this because people around me are expressing their anger or seething, but I'm feeling ok. I suppose it's a good sign that I overcame my demons?

Hi! I'm doing a similar subliminal to you (listening to it right now lol). I also feel a lot more patient at times, then my mood goes down, and up, down, up, and so on. One explanation is if a subliminal has cleared a new layer of negative beliefs - before it starts on a new one, you'll experience a period of stability and positivity. But while the program is clearing the preexisting beliefs, there will be resistance in the form of negative experiences and low moods (but each time it will be less/you'll be able to bounce back quicker). I thought I overcame my demons a week ago, but they came back albeit less powerfully.

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-11-2018

Thanks for sharing yogik. My experience with v2 can be described as crying - feeling like crap - feeling crappier - sleepy but feeling normal.

At the point where I'm feeling crappier and frustrated, somehow things took a turn and it became OK again. I suspect that it could be because of my flu/cold that worsened how I felt at that time. I haven't had any mood swings. I am not short tempered either (after I recovered from the lowest point). I'm feeling great for someone fighting her inner demons.

I'm still doing 3 hours per night. I can't do more or I won't be able to function properly during the day. I will increase it when my sleep has stablised.

I noticed something different about me, I think it's definitely EPHRA v2. I started doing something that I haven't done before because I hated doing it. For example sakes let's call it "washing dishes". I mean, you could ask me to do more difficult tasks, but I will automatically walk away from a sink full of dishes without guilt or I will do them with disgust. Many times over the years the movie in my mind has played, but I never suspected that it could be the reason for my hating "washing dishes". v2 helped me to overcome it. WOW.

I had no idea that something like that could impact me. All it took was a lot of negativity being poured into the activity as I was doing it, and after I grew up, I detested doing it.

For the curious, it isn't sex-related. It's just an activity as mundane as washing dishes.

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-11-2018

Yesterday when it was time to do my subs, I clicked 4 hours instead of 3. Just when I mention that I'll be doing 3 hours for a long while. Well no, I'm up to 4 hours.

Sleep was okay, I'll say better quality? Because I did my night's rest and woke up refreshed. It felt great. I guess my internal compass knows better than I do how many hours I ready for.

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-25-2018

Last night I did something (no idea what but it wasn't the repeat button) and it played for 9 hours.

I feel okay today and surprisingly not excessively tired. But I got very upset (angry?) when something preventable could have caused a disaster.

Today I feel wanting to do TLAM again, a sub I did before. Now I am torn between doing EPHRA v2 and TLAM.

I'm on EPHRA v2 for effectivly 36 days (i took some days off... I did a brief search and read, it says some place that I would know when to stop EPHRA, is this a sign? But then I also read journals that this is resistance. I am confused.

Any advice?

RE: EPHRA - Shannon - 06-26-2018

Seek for why you want to do TLAM.

RE: EPHRA - Benjamin - 06-26-2018

36 days isn't much time on E2. In this case I don't think it's a sign, sounds more like you're trying to escape something. Especially since you mentioned being really upset.

RE: EPHRA - Greenduck - 06-27-2018

If in doubt, continue Wink

RE: EPHRA - Quote - 06-28-2018

Thank you, thank you Shannon, Benjamin and Greenduck. I appreciate your input! It was a major struggle. I did not want to believe it was resistance. But something happened that made me set on continuing with EPHRA.

First, my commitment. Since I have not "properly" used EPHRA, missing some days and only doing up to 4 hours, I decided that I shall follow the instructions of 8 hours daily starting today. I shall do a one month block (32 days). Thereafter, I will consider others, like TLAM. Actually I also have DFNW which I purchased but have not started using. Reading MLS journals are also inching me to do MLS...

Yesterday was a great day, I was happy, but a negative comment from someone important and my day was shattered. I meant well, said and did things out of consideration, no appreciation and where did this ungrateful word come from?? I was seething inside. For many hours I boiled quietly. I asked myself, why do I want to put myself through this torture? I mean, getting angry is just hurting myself. I thought of getting back at the person, I thought through many options in order to one-up the person and take revenge. All of these just cause relationships between people to spiral downwards. In the end, I considered from the other perspective and spoke nicely instead. I kept my tact and good attitude in spite of the other's angry demeanor and barrier to communicate. In just a short while into the conversation, the barrier broke and the anger dissolved. And we resolved a LOT of problems at one fell swoop.

I was surprised at how calm I was, how good of an attitude I have, in what was a direct confrontation. In the past, seeing that the other person is angry, I would be reminded that I have every right to get angry too.

I have also started to be more conscious of keeping away from toxic people. These people will never change their ways of thinking nor improve themselves. I will just be better off not near them too much.

Finally, I feel like I've aged. It feels as if this maturity is something to be attained when I'm much older, but I have it now.