Subliminal Talk
Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal (/Thread-Antaeus-AM6-Reboot-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 09-21-2018

So I know I’ve been pretty busy lately and haven’t really had much of an opportunity to journal for about a month. Just so y’all know I’m still alive and I’m still running AM6 consistently. I ain’t stopping yet. I still have not really seen any significant results regarding how people respond to me or even behavioral changes within myself. I still have a firm belief that the sub does in fact work.

A thought that has been crossing my mind however Is the possibility that perhaps I put the cart before the horse and started AM6 too soon. I’ve heard several accounts (especially in the case of Davismind91) of other Users doing a six-month the run of E2 before starting AM6. I’m sure there is no right or wrong way to do this but something tells me I probably should’ve focused on healing first. However I will admit that other forum users did advise me to do this in the first place so I blame myself for that. What can I say? I’m a bit of a hard-head.

I will complete my run of AM6 as planned. But I am debating whether or not for my next sub, whether I should do E2 or DMSI. On one hand E2 covers a broader spectrum in terms of healing than DMSI and might Make a little bit more way for AM6 to work a little bit better (Unless of course I’m thinking about this completely wrong) But on the other hand something tells me that DMSI might give me some more help with some sexual hang ups that I have about myself. Particularly my lack of sexual experience. Plus it still from what I understand has a great healing component to it. I’m not really sure which to choose. I’ve heard it said that DMSI Can be used as an alternative to E2 But can it be used as a precursor to AM6 like E2. I’m having a real hard time making a decision on this.

In other news: I got a job. I start in a little bit more than a week.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - findingme - 09-22-2018

I've seen you wrestle with this for a short while. I am no expert, but I do have experience with both, DMSI less so.
A simple question which I've heard many times here is: what are you seeking out? I knew I sought out healing from and breaking up of old family-based thinking, for it's lead nowhere. I'm running E2 now, which you know, and I'm finding unexpected truths coming up. I woke up from a good dream this morning knowing I've not made moves or stepped out so often since I was afraid (my dream was quite the opposite, so I mention it). E2 is steadily chipping fear away showing me what I've needed to know. And I'm acting this out presently at work too, meaning I'm taking leadership roles seriously, which feels invigorating.

For DMSI, Shannon had always pointed towards that for emotional healing with women issues, past and present, plus he added it was faster and stronger for healing "with little extras". Those extras included women looking and sometimes gawking at me, me feeling sexual stimulation around women (even when they were in another car and I'd not even looked yet), and other similar things. And these experiences happened daily. DMSI is all focused on sex, which is a whole other area, but I did find better boundaries QUICKLY for toxic women in my life. I've been pulled back to it (in my head) when reading long-timers who began on old versions of DMSI and have stayed on it. I've been greatly encouraged since some men were still living at home, and the female manipulation via "mom" pissed them off. I actually "banned" myself from seeing my own mom, as her lifelong manipulation began pissing me off. And I got off DMSI due to this massive change in me, as I'm normally a pushover.

Which is why I plan on beginning AM6 after E2. I'm not in my head all day about AM6, but I know it's the best next step for me.

For you, either choice will benefit you. Which is most important to you? And why?

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 09-22-2018

I guess DMSI. Unfortunately most of my issues in the romantic department have not been healed. This is definitely one area where I’m completely lacking in confidence. I don’t know what the underlying issue is that’s holding me back but it hasn’t been resolved yet. As long as DMSI can be used in place of E2 as a primer for my second run of AM6, then DMSI seems like it might be a good choice, especially for some core issues that I am facing.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 10-21-2018

So it’s been about a month since I posted and still no real results yet at least not from what I’m immediately seeing. I will continue On and finish the sub as planned. However as I’ve said before this is definitely one sub that will require more than one run for me.

Also I’ve made my decision on what sub I will run next after I am done with this run of AM6. I have decided on DMSI as my next sub. I will start either on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day or just around that general time frame. I’m a little bit intimidated only because I hear that DMSI has a tendency to be pretty intense. However I feel it will address some core issues in how I relate to women as I feel there are some parts of me in that department that need to be healed, at least that’s what I suspect. After I finish DMSI I will then do a second run of AM6. I know I’m thinking way far ahead, but a little planning never hurt anyone.

Also the new job has been going pretty good. I like it a lot so far. Still looking for opportunities directly related to My field of study.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 11-17-2018

So as of November 15, I have completed AM6. Listened 8 hours every night and at least for this run, sadly have seen no discernible results. Besides maybe a change in my voice.

I will say clearly that this is not a reflection on the sub itself as I’ve seen many forum members in here get amazing results from this program. I do still believe that it does work but it will require more time and hours for me. I’ve decided that I will do another run once I finish school in the spring. Once I finish school it will allow me some more listening time and hopefully I will see some better results on that run.

Now I’m debating whether I should continue onto DMSI for my next sub or the new Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer sub. The only reason I say this is because come the first of the new year I will already be putting out numerous applications for jobs in my field and will hopefully be getting some interviews before graduation comes about.

If I continue with DMSI, because I kind of forgot, how long after my last day of AM6 should I wait before I start DMSI?

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - lano1106 - 11-17-2018

Good job completing completing AM6...

I'm currently running AM6 myself. I'm currently at stage 4. I do notice changes in my behavior but I think that there is a leap of faith and you need trust in the program and go out of your comfort zone...

I can see how easy it could be to resist the program... I am trying out new things with the extra confidence that running the program gives me. It turns out to work fine... Hence this put in place some sort of positive feedback system that pushes me even more to change my behavior.

For instance, at my gym, there is another AM. A firefighter guy. I don't know but sometimes I was feeling that he was doing small subtle things to assess his superiority over me... You could argue if this was done consciously or not.. but just yesterday, we were 4 guys and at least 8 women in the class. I did start to workout at my pullup bar. I did place my towel and bottle near my spot, I went somewhere else and when I came back the firefighter guy took my place. The beta thing would have been to take my stuff and find another spot. but I told him: Hey this is my bar! Go back to your spot. He did complain a bit but he went away. So see, this is a 'small victory' I did assess myself over another guy that I consider alpha and I did win... but those reenforce the AM6 program results. If you want to have more results, that is what I think is required. Trust the program, go out of your comfort zone and do alpha things and once you collect small victories, you can build up on top of them your new you.

I think that just listening the program might not be enough. If you want the changes, you need to put your will in the balance and start doing things differently. And once you start doing, by definition, this is Alpha...

AM6 is old tech... Maybe find another program until Shannon release AM7 in 6G with FR3+ in it... that is what I would do in your position... I hope this helps...

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - DavisMind91 - 11-17-2018

(11-17-2018, 07:05 AM)Antaeus Wrote: So as of November 15, I have completed AM6. Listened 8 hours every night and at least for this run, sadly have seen no discernible results. Besides maybe a change in my voice.

I will say clearly that this is not a reflection on the sub itself as I’ve seen many forum members in here get amazing results from this program. I do still believe that it does work but it will require more time and hours for me. I’ve decided that I will do another run once I finish school in the spring. Once I finish school it will allow me some more listening time and hopefully I will see some better results on that run.

Now I’m debating whether I should continue onto DMSI for my next sub or the new Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer sub. The only reason I say this is because come the first of the new year I will already be putting out numerous applications for jobs in my field and will hopefully be getting some interviews before graduation comes about.

If I continue with DMSI, because I kind of forgot, how long after my last day of AM6 should I wait before I start DMSI?

If I were you I’d take the rest of November off from subs and then run a 3 month block of USLM before taking a break from that and doing another AM6 run. I excluded DMSI because sex isn’t going to fix whatever internal issues you feel you have as a man. At least USLM can help you do what you need to in order to become marketable to the jobs you plan to apply for during a 3 month period while also focusing you more on positivity and success. It’s all dependent on your priorities at the end of the day.

Also consider doing 1-3 months of stage 7 of AM6 next time around to help maintain or potentially magnify the results you get from the main 6 month programming.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 11-17-2018

(11-17-2018, 08:35 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 07:05 AM)Antaeus Wrote: So as of November 15, I have completed AM6. Listened 8 hours every night and at least for this run, sadly have seen no discernible results. Besides maybe a change in my voice.

If I were you I’d take the rest of November off from subs and then run a 3 month block of USLM before taking a break from that and doing another AM6 run. I excluded DMSI because sex isn’t going to fix whatever internal issues you feel you have as a man. At least USLM can help you do what you need to in order to become marketable to the jobs you plan to apply for during a 3 month period while also focusing you more on positivity and success. It’s all dependent on your priorities at the end of the day.

Also consider doing 1-3 months of stage 7 of AM6 next time around to help maintain or potentially magnify the results you get from the main 6 month programming.

That sounds like a wise move. I’ll be honest I’m really not in a situation where I can go out and meet people right now. Even if DMSI does change my aura and make it easier for me to meet women. It’s useless if I can’t go out and meet people. So I guess in a sense it doesn’t seem relevant in the moment. Also from what I hear it can be pretty intense and while I’m trying to go to school and work at the same time 50 hours mind you it would just be too much. But the good thing is is it’s there if I decide to do it. It’s like I always say it’s better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. I already purchased it so it will always be there.

I’ve been seeing a lot of good reviews on USLM and Honestly the success programming I think will be useful While I’m trying to search for a job in this field and honestly it can be pretty damn hard. And I guess it will also keep me focused while I’m in school. I will definitely look into it. Also I think the luck maximizer might help as well with finding good opportunities.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - lano1106 - 11-18-2018

USLM sounds like a very wise choice... IMHO, it can be a solid building block that will amplify the result of whatever direction that you decide to take your subliminal journey next...

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 11-18-2018

(11-18-2018, 05:31 AM)lano1106 Wrote: USLM sounds like a very wise choice... IMHO, it can be a solid building block that will amplify the result of whatever direction that you decide to take your subliminal journey next...

Bought it yesterday. I’m gonna go with it. Dmsi can wait.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 11-25-2018

Thought about just starting USLM tonight...because...why not? But want to make sure I have allowed enough time after finishing AM6 to start a new sub. If I need to wait longer then so be it. But I feel ready to start.

Any suggestions?

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - DavisMind91 - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 12:41 PM)Antaeus Wrote: Thought about just starting USLM tonight...because...why not? But want to make sure I have allowed enough time after finishing AM6 to start a new sub. If I need to wait longer then so be it. But I feel ready to start.

Any suggestions?

I would if it's been at least 7 days since you finished AM6

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 11-25-2018

I finished AM6 on November 15. So it’s been at least a week if not more. I think it’s time. I’ll consider this journal closed.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - DavisMind91 - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 01:54 PM)Antaeus Wrote: I finished AM6 on November 15. So it’s been at least a week if not more. I think it’s time. I’ll consider this journal closed.

Awesome, can't wait to see how your USLM3 run goes.