Subliminal Talk
My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A (/Thread-My-dmsi-3-2-Journal-3-2-A)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Benjamin - 05-07-2018

It's not recommended to use ultrasonic with headphones (as that's what it sounds like). It's too easy to get the volume wrong.. if it's too high it may damage your hearing, too low would reduce effectiveness.

There is a high pitched kind of noise more in the ultrasonic.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-07-2018

Thank you Benjamin. You were talking about it before but i just couldn't grasp it because my old earbuds didn't pick up that signal.

vlc 55%
speakers 66%

we will see tomorrow, i think this will be a blast.

Because i use it via laptop, its very easy for me to adjust the volume in percentage, but if i would to use mobile phone it would be hard, because most phones i believe have 12 volume increases.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-08-2018

DAY 38, 8th may (day 4)
DAY 39, 9th may (day 5)

vlc volume = 56%
speakers volume = 66%

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-09-2018

Im gonna switch to B today, and see what happens. I've been using B before (3.2) and i felt angry, and it was "strange" so to speak, to much agressivness, feeling angry, but after 39 days of A, im curious to see what will happen.

DAY40, 10th day, (day 5) 2nd day using new earbuds.
im using B now
vlc volume = 59%
speakers = 70%

EDIT:

B now works AMAZINGLY WELL!
Im getting feedbacks/compliments like:

- I look younger
- I have beatiful eyes
- I there is something in me, i have something

Also the girl i slept with, said to me she has fallen in love with me. We see each other every day. Im not trying to do anything about other girls that i see. But i have a huge feeling that it's not a problem. After sex escalation is funny

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-11-2018

DAY 2 11 may
DAY 3 12 may

vlc 61% (increased volume a bit)
speakers 70%

Had sexulized dreams.
Usually IF I SLEEP LESS, im feeling angry with B sub. But when i sleep in the afternoon after work, i feel powerful. As for A, when i sleep less, i feel okay. B is great but its easy for me to get mad about a certain thing (or people). Execution is high on this one.

I think the script is forcing me with anger or with any kind of feeling that i get, to solve it imidiatly. That's why all the emotional rush. But when i sleep more, i just have it also but i don't care.

Since i've been using new earbuds im happy about it, feeling great!

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-12-2018

DAY 4 13th may

vlc 61%
speakers 70%

Interesting thing happened today.

It seems when i get an emotional rush (big time, like doing some risky aproach, or breaking up with someone) my emotions go through the roof, and after that i think DMSI effects increase. The bigger the "shock" is, the bigger the effects are.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-14-2018

DAY 5 14th may

Yesterday in the morning i slept for like 6 hr, and felt very mad in the morning, like angry. Breathing helps a lot, just focusing on breath a bit, while my eyes are closed... but still i felt mad. I just wanted to punch someone in the face and everything was bothering me. I don't know, should i switch again to A? Or continue with B.

I don't know why, when i listen do B, sometimes i do feel like that - angry. Sometimes i feel powerful, maybe my mind intreperts it differently. When a situation arises (that i don't like) first thing is that i get very upset and nervious. I need time to calm down. That part i don't like.

I like because self sabotage, depressing thoughts, anxiety are gone. I tend to have a positive outlook on life, but i have it more with A, than with B.

Now, with B, i feel LESS horny. That is strange, in the morning i do feel horny and i had horny dreams, but now i don't feel horny.

I have a question. If someone has a stubborn mind, and he needs to listen to it twice or maybe to lower the volume, but what if someone has a very receptive mind? Isn't it better to listen to it like twice a week? Will that be effective?

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-17-2018

2 days off dmsi. 3.2b was my last. Im planing to rest a bit, because i can feel the intensity of the program IN ME (so, no anxiety, no stress, maybe a bit flinching when i look at girls but that's all) but if i do listen to it today i will be tired. So, when i get my energy back and recover i plan to use it again. Maybe in 2 - 3 days.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Adrien Silva - 05-18-2018

what new headphones/earbuds you buy?

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-19-2018

Buxton earbuds. Black with replacive cable. Im happy with the quality.
here is the link
https://www.buxton.eu/earphones/bhp6020

3 days OFF dmsi. I was feeling tired as fuck, but now im back again. Im gonna listen to A today, and we will see the results tomorrow.

65% vlc
70% speakers
Im listening to MASKED because ultrasonic makes a bzzzz noise.