Subliminal Talk
My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A (/Thread-My-dmsi-3-2-Journal-3-2-A)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-28-2018

DAY 28 28th april (3th day).

I felt a sleep in about 21h and woke up in the 06:00 in the morning. I didn't listen dmsi before going to bed, because i knocked myself with sleep. But i did listen to when i woke up. Strange feeling, a bit different. I was half a sleep and half awake but i had enough energy because i slept for like 9 hours of deep sleep. Got into morning bus for work, felt nothing special. After work i was going home and i saw the most prettiest girl ever. I aproached her imidiatly.

No anxiety.
No regret.
No fear.

Nothing, i just saw her and she was smiling, she was very receptive as f. I was amazed, because this girls is way way out of my legue (or i think she is). Im still amazed at her reaction.
I just thrown a compliment, and talk a bit and walked away. Didn't pull the triger, didn't ask for number, nothing i was going home. But after that one aproach, i was a walking dildo.

Im curious to find what will happen if i fully go into aproaching and number closing + going for touch and escalation. I plan to repport. Im not sure how far does dmsi go. Because every reaction i got from my action was positive. Completely no rejection. I only rejected myself by bailing out to early.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-29-2018

DAY 29,30 april 29 and 30th. (4th and 5th day).
vlc 65%
speakers 80%

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-30-2018

DAY 31 May 1 (6th day) -
VLC 70% (increased volume)
speakers 80%

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Zane - 04-30-2018

(04-30-2018, 04:37 PM)kornjacinvrac Wrote: DAY 31 May 1 (6th day) -
VLC 70% (increased volume)
speakers 80%

This might be the shortest post and update on DMSI I have ever seen Lol

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-30-2018

Ha ha, yes that may be true. There will be more... bigger posts these days i believe. Today i will experiment what dmsi can do as for dates.

While i was listening today at 70% sound (the increased amount ever for me) i woke up after 30 minutes, my neck was hurting. I don't know if that resistance, its like a muscle strain, like i have been tightening my neck muscle. But i slept after again and now i feel great. I slept 6 hours, energy is good.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-03-2018

DAY 32 may 2th (7th day)
DAY 33 may 3th (8th day - on this day i should have rested but i didn't)
DAY 34 may 4th (9th day - REST)

Okay, im pretty much tired and all, good news - a girl asked me to "watch a movie togeather" in a sexual way, and let me decide how and when. So, things are getting sexual, very much. Getting IOI's, geting proximity alers and flerting from other girls too.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-05-2018

DAY 35 may 5th (day 1)
i used even higher volume of speakers;
VLC 73% (increased volume)
speakers 80%

We actualy "watched a movie" (had sex) today. I feel amazing, new energy. She asked me when we are going to watch other movies next week". Let me say that she did all the work, and she was happy to comply for everything i asked for, also (im not sure i doubt) she says that she never ever felt like this before.

After sex, dmsi runs differently i see (and feel). Now i just don't give a fuck on a deeper level, in fact my being dosn't give a fuck. I feel like superman. I can look at any girl eyes and do kino or anything at all, with such ease (flirt, say anything!) and not feel like 0,001% fear or discomfort.

There was one problem, because i worked all day, and in the morning i woke up early anf felt tired, i didn't eat i was feeling exausted a bit but happy, that resulted in less of a erection but we manage to work it out.

By the way, one of my earbud is not working so well. Im not sure if that will be a problem? Will that decrease the result?

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Benjamin - 05-05-2018

Quote:By the way, one of my earbud is not working so well. Im not sure if that will be a problem? Will that decrease the result?

It can slightly if one side isn't working properly, best to get new headphones. It's why I get good quality headphones as they last me for years and I use them a fair bit. Cheap earbuds are going to be less effective in general.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-05-2018

Thanks Ben! Can you recomend me what type of earbuds/headphones are you using?

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Jaeger - 05-06-2018

I'm not Ben but I personally use Audio Technica ATH-M50X headphones, their range is from 20hz to like 26,000hz if I recall and they sound amazing with everything. They're like $150.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-06-2018

Thanks Jaeger, someone has recommended them to me before, but they are expensive for my taste (also i like earbuds). As i see they are professional but for now i would stick to earbuds. Or maybe some headphones for 40$. Or even maybe im thinking of sending email to suplier, to ask him if he would agree on montly charge.

DAY 36 6th may (day 2)
DAY 37 7th may (day 3)

Its day 37 for me. I feel great, no stress whatsoever, no shame, no regret, no anxiety, feeling sexual and feeling confident with a girl that i like and i think im falling in love (and so does she).

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Benjamin - 05-06-2018

Mine are Sennheiser hd438. Though they are discontinued, Sennheiser usually has good quality headphones.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Griffin - 05-07-2018

hey man i use, Sennheiser Momentum they are around 80 euros and go up to 22000 hz so they are good enough for subs. they sound amazing to!

Cheers

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 05-07-2018

Thanks for the replies. I have bought buxton, they have a good quality (i believe) and they were good, all other were low quality.

I have upped the volume like crazy on my new earbuds, and i can hear irritating ZZZZZ inside it. Im lowering it, but still, its like my new earbuds hear some frequencies last one didn't. Is this only with me or?

I switched to masked subliminal ocean surf, and it doesn't have that ZZZZ noise.