Subliminal Talk
My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A (/Thread-My-dmsi-3-2-Journal-3-2-A)

Pages: 1 2 3

My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-22-2018

I've been on dmsi 3.1 and got one month rest, and did 3.2 B first. In the first couple of days i've been angry with it, so i decided to switch to 3.2 A.

So, this is how it goes with 3.2 A:

Day 1 was (3rd april)
I did ocean surf.
39% vlc volume and
speakers on my lap top 76% volume
I put my laptop beside me (make it as a pyramid and listen with earbuds).
------------------------------------
DAY 2 ocean surf (4th april)
39% vlc
76% speakers
Nothing much to repport.
DAY 3 ocean surf (5th april)
39 VLC
78% speakers (i increased a volume a bit)
DAY 4 ocean surf (6th april)
40% VLC (i increased a volume a bit)
78% speakers
(I slept more than usual)
DAY 5 ocean surf (7th april)
40% vlc
78% speakers
3 shots of vodka (and i think it has disturbed me a bit)
DAY 6 day ocean surf hybrid (8th april)
50% VLC (i increased the volume)
78% Speakers
I slept 9 hours, from 03:00 - 12:00
Now dmsi works good, i notice a diffrence. Im hoping its not because of alcohol day before.
DAY 7 ocean surf (9th april).
50% vlc
78% speakers
I slept 6 hours (i was tired all day).
-----------------------------------
DAY 8 ocean surf (10th april)
It was a day OFF i did not listen to dmsi.
I slept 7hours
And IT WORKED good!
DAY 9 day ocean surf (11th april)
50% vlc
78% speakers
Nothing much to repport
DAY 10 ocean surf (12 april)
50% vlc
78% speakers
Nothing much to repport
DAY 11 ocean surf (13 april)
50% vlc
78% speakers
I drank 2 cups of vodka, nothing special
DAY 12 ocean surf (14 april)
51% vlc (i increased the volume)
78% speakers
I was tired in the morning, i eat 4 chupa chups lolipops, eated big hamburger.
I got IOI's in the morning (but hidden, like when i se them they look away, but when im seeing them with peripheral view i see they are checking me out).
----------------------------------
DAY 13 ocean surf (15 april).
51% vlc
78% speakers
I did couple aproaches. IT WORKS AMAZINGLY WELL! Like god mode! Im feeling fully contend. I feel so good that i don't need to get laid anyway Lol
Also i feel like i need more rest.
---------------------------------
DAY 14 ocean surf (15 april)
51% vlc
78% speakers
I slept less today, its OK but i don't have the same feeling as day 13. I think:
The more action i take = the bigger feeling and change.
I lost like 3kg of weight by the way. I don't feel hungry and i eat less.
--------------------------------
DAY 15 ocean surf (16 april)
REST/OFF
DAY 16ocean surf (17 aprill) 1day
51% vlc
78% speakers
I was very nervious at work i could punch someone
DAY 17ocean surf (18 april) 2day
51% vlc
80% speakers
I was very nervious also, but when i eated that nerviosness calmed down and i felt OK. Nothing special to repport
DAY 18ocean surf (19 april) 3day
50 % vlc (i lowered the volume)
78% speakers
Again i was nervious at work (maybe because my appetite). I feel like i need more rest.
Day 19 ocean surf(20 april) 4day
50% vlc
78% speakers
I don't know how i feel lol. Not so much indicators of interest, people are being nice to me.
DAY 20 ocean surf (21 april) 5day
50% vlc
78% speakers
When i woke up in the morning i felt angry, i got into a fight with my GF felt bad about it. Im not sure about dmsi at all. So to this day:
DAY 21 ocean surf (22 april) 6day
I decided to run 2 LOOPS of dmsi 3.2 A.
Im not sure if that is smart enough, but just for the experiment to see what will happen.
Aaand:
I had a dream where i had a sick body.
And i found out about a guy who can give me his body.
I entered his body and felt new but not so "right" feeling.
I was like in the movie Self/less
I have to admit, dream was fucked up Lol
I slept from 03:00 - 11:30. Dog woke me up to go outside.
I feel like i don't care about anything, which is nice. Carefree, at ease. Relaxed and loosed. Also i tend to speak not so loud, people are saying to me "what" 3 or 4 times per day. Im not nervious and its HARD for me to be nervious now.

Interesting thing is that i did 2 loops of it, no headache. I feel good about it.
Tomorrow i will do 2 more loops and then i will rest on 8th day, and then do 5 days with 2 loops and see where it takes me. The only thing i didn't mention here (in 21 days) is my action/taking - which was low.

Also i lost my appetite and lost about 4 - 5 kg, which is dope. I don't crave junk foods and i eat fruits and meat but im in a caloric defficit.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-22-2018

DAY 22 (23th april) - 7day

Today while i was sleeping i used 2 loops. Felt good in the morning, calm, and i couldn't get angry as i have been in the couple of days.
I had self-aceptence, and no anxiety whatsoever. But that "energy" tingling/happy/exited was none, and i slept less. In the morning i felt like i haven't slept at all. And i was sleepy all day. In the night (now) i was sad while i was going home in the bus. Now im planing to listen to:
60% vlc (im using higher volume that usual)
78% speakers.

Not sure if i should higher the volume or just use two loops, don't know if its a smart move to do both.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-23-2018

I done 2 loops in the night, and woke up feeling sad as F.

My head feels heavy, i feel tired like i've been ganbanged. No anxiety, no worries, no shame whatsoever. I don't feel motivated for action, just for sleep and lying down and thinking, but it feels kinda nice.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Tigerismyspirit - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 06:36 AM)kornjacinvrac Wrote: My head feels heavy, i feel tired like i've been ganbanged. No anxiety, no worries, no shame whatsoever. I don't feel motivated for action, just for sleep and lying down and thinking, but it feels kinda nice.

That's what I felt over the whole weekend, man.

(04-23-2018, 06:46 AM)Razib1988 Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 06:36 AM)kornjacinvrac Wrote: My head feels heavy, i feel tired like i've been ganbanged. No anxiety, no worries, no shame whatsoever. I don't feel motivated for action, just for sleep and lying down and thinking, but it feels kinda nice.

That's what I felt over the whole weekend, man.
Thanks for the reply man. Why do you think is that? Do you sleep enough?
I think my subconcious mind has lot of shit inside, and its stubborn, so maybe this is in some way a defence mechanism or something like it.

Today i slept for 1.5 hour more, and feeling much better.

DAY 23 (24th april) DAY OFF.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-24-2018

DAY 24 (25th april) 1day
65% vlc (increased more volume).
78% speakers
using earbuds as always.
I've noticed i slept easier with higher volume lol, or is it just me. Im curious to find what will be if i mix meditation and dmsi.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Zane - 04-25-2018

(04-24-2018, 03:33 PM)kornjacinvrac Wrote: Im curious to find what will be if i mix meditation and dmsi.

You become a walking "Dildo"

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-25-2018

Ha ha fair enough! Im gonna try it today! Adsyashanties "true meditation" guided meditation.

Note to self: I feel like i have anger inside me build up with some things. Today i slept for 5 hours and i feel good about it, also had some "ioi's" in the bus. Maybe as my friend said, when i sleep less - i put up less resistance (or my mind).

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Benjamin - 04-25-2018

Don't listen to Zane, meditation isn't recommended as it can mess with the state shifting of DMSI.

It 'can' be done at different times of the day, but if it's used as a form of mind programming it can conflict.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - Zane - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 04:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Don't listen to Zane, meditation isn't recommended as it can mess with the state shifting of DMSI.

It 'can' be done at different times of the day, but if it's used as a form of mind programming it can conflict.

I didn't consider guided meditation program. Just simple breathing relaxation meditation.

But yeah not to meditate when listening to DMSI Nono

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-26-2018

Thanks guys for your replies!
I started to listen to it (guided meditation), but i listened like 5 minutes and felt very sleepy and turned off and went to sleep (but i switched to dmsi).

DAY 26 ocean surf (26th april) 2day
65% vlc (increased more volume).
78% speakers
using earbuds always BUT this time i used laptop speakers while i sleept in the afternoon (after i slept 5 hours and gone to work, i came home and i drifted with dmsi on speakers instead of guided meditation).
Later that day, in about 01:00 i used earbuds... So one loop in the afternoon and one loop while i slept in the night.

So this is my exprience:

I felt hornyness in the day, and while i did DO ACTION on my part, firstly it was hard.
So, i felt NO dmsi "energy" no nothing, and i just aproached anyway. Later, energy kicked in. And when i saw a girl walking in yoga pants, i just got erection and i could "feel" im fucking her, like i could imagine vividly, and with that came certanty that i can do it! If i look at a bilbord and see a black haired model "calvin clain" girl, i FEEL like she could be mine if i talk to her. Im having 1000% certanty within myself. That's what i love about it.

Also, when i did aproach, and i got blowned out, my brain was "NO SILLY YOU DIDN'T GET BLOWN OUT" i felt good about action! I don't feel bad or intimidated at all. If girls says no or just runs away i feel good anyway. Action makes me happy.

Also, FINALY i did get two girls checking me out and whispering and smiling while looking at me, but i refused to aproach (my stupid ego thing i supose). and i got home with that good feeling. Also, i did stare at girls (while feeling no shame) and some of them look at me too, with look "this guy is looking at me im not sure if he would kill me or fuck me" kinda face (or at least that what i believe i saw).

So lession i learned today (and everytime) that action goes wonderfull with dmsi.

RE: My dmsi 3.2 Journal 3.2 A - kornjacinvrac - 04-26-2018

DAY 27 (27th april) 3day
65% vlc (this is loud for me, but im suprised how i manage to sleep with this volume like a baby).
80% speakers

Because i had positive refrences with dmsi i now feel happy to listen to it (maybe this eases the resistance). I feel happy because i did action on my part. I think the major problem is that people don't precisely estimate the amount of action that is necesary for dmsi to "kick in". I say this for myself, as a "note to self".

Today i will do just one loop.

Im gonna sleep 6 hours and 30 minutes.