Subliminal Talk
Resistance? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Resistance? (/Thread-Resistance--9604)

Pages: 1 2

Resistance? - JCasterlin - 04-15-2018

I've in various threads & the AM6 instructions about resistance. I'm a bit confused as to what that is & how it shows up

RE: Resistance? - Benjamin - 04-15-2018

It's basically some part of you, your current programming 'fighting' to keep itself there as it's been there for so long. The subliminal comes in and tells you "Ok this is the new programming" and sometimes you might have fear for example around letting the old thing go.. hence resistance.

It might be wanting to turn to old addictions, or it might be an anger or rage response, or just feeling like you can't be bothered with anything, sometimes depression.. it really depends on the person. There also could be other examples. Like on DMSI 'reversal resistance' like losing interest in sex, thinking it's not important and such all of a sudden because the programs telling you to get that goal.

The other type is more difficult to deal with as it's subtle and more convincing, that's usually thoughts like "I don't want to do this program" and your mind coming up with all kinds of good reasons to change programs. I still get caught by this one even though I can see it easily when others report it.

RE: Resistance? - JCasterlin - 04-16-2018

(04-15-2018, 09:07 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's basically some part of you, your current programming 'fighting' to keep itself there as it's been there for so long. The subliminal comes in and tells you "Ok this is the new programming" and sometimes you might have fear for example around letting the old thing go.. hence resistance.

It might be wanting to turn to old addictions, or it might be an anger or rage response, or just feeling like you can't be bothered with anything, sometimes depression.. it really depends on the person. There also could be other examples. Like on DMSI 'reversal resistance' like losing interest in sex, thinking it's not important and such all of a sudden because the programs telling you to get that goal.

The other type is more difficult to deal with as it's subtle and more convincing, that's usually thoughts like "I don't want to do this program" and your mind coming up with all kinds of good reasons to change programs. I still get caught by this one even though I can see it easily when others report it.

Wow if that's the case I have resistance constantly.

RE: Resistance? - Shannon - 04-21-2018

The closer we get to making the goal a reality regardless of resistance, the more extreme the resistance will become in terms of what kind of resistance is manifested ("scorched earth" and reversal resistance are usually the "last straw" types), how frequently it manifests, how much it manifests, etc. Eventually either I will achieve a breakthrough that overcomes resistance for 90 to 95% of people, or we will achieve a state where there is 100% failure (stonewalling, running away, self delusion, redefining the words of the script to suit the goals of the resisting subconscious, using the program in ways the subconscious knows will fail, inventing "brilliant" reasons to stop using the program or use it incorrectly, etc.) from those able to resist, and 100% success from the rest, and that success rate will be something less than about 90%.

Since the latter is close to where we are now (not 100% success yet), and I have at 3.3 and 3.4 to build, plus 6G to finish, it seems unlikely that this state of affairs will remain the end result.

Keep in mind that not everyone resists, and not everyone is able to resist at this point.

RE: Resistance? - JCasterlin - 04-22-2018

(04-21-2018, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: The closer we get to making the goal a reality regardless of resistance, the more extreme the resistance will become in terms of what kind of resistance is manifested ("scorched earth" and reversal resistance are usually the "last straw" types), how frequently it manifests, how much it manifests, etc. Eventually either I will achieve a breakthrough that overcomes resistance for 90 to 95% of people, or we will achieve a state where there is 100% failure (stonewalling, running away, self delusion, redefining the words of the script to suit the goals of the resisting subconscious, using the program in ways the subconscious knows will fail, inventing "brilliant" reasons to stop using the program or use it incorrectly, etc.) from those able to resist, and 100% success from the rest, and that success rate will be something less than about 90%.

Since the latter is close to where we are now (not 100% success yet), and I have at 3.3 and 3.4 to build, plus 6G to finish, it seems unlikely that this state of affairs will remain the end result.

Keep in mind that not everyone resists, and not everyone is able to resist at this point.

The " brilliant " you mention sounds a hell of a lot like over elaborate justification for self sabotage. It's fascinating you mention that because I can probably write a book on all the ways I've justified in my head or to other people the self sabotage I've committed in the past. When i was reading the list of things that are in AM6 one thing stuck out to me more than anything else. The learning from your mistakes part. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've repeated the same thing thinking something would be different. The more go to the Mens Journal section & read what others have wrote about their experiences when AM 2010 , AM 5 0 , & now AM6 I now know why I've made those same mistakes & how to never do it again. Do the work to become mentally & emotionally healthy.
Shannon, there was something you said back in 2010 or 2011 in someone's journal about an older version of AM & it's intention. When I find it again I will copy & paste it here because aside from the " Ascending Alpha " thread this is the best & most descriptive reason for why I'm so grateful for the work you do & that I am able to do the work to become the man I've always known I can be.

Shannon, I found it. From this thread

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-WildFlower-Alpha-Male-Subliminal-

You have just hit the nail on the head. The Alpha set is designed with the primary goal of making a man healthier internally, intellectually, emotionally. In our current society, we as men are becoming less and less healthy, and that is where problems start happening. Women are designed to select the healthiest males for mating. They are also designed to shit test us at every opportunity to make us prove our worth and our health before they give us eggs to fertilize.

Any time a woman has power she will use it to advance her genetic mission. This is manifesting in some very subtle and unexpected ways now, because we are seeing women being able to influence the minds of men through advertising, TV, and so on. One side effect of this appears to be that many Western societies have lost touch with the fact that men are supposed to play a specific role, just as women are supposed to play a specific role, and this is causing havoc with the health of men, women, marriages and relationships.

In those societies where men and women have definite and specific roles defined for them, where one is dominant to the other, we see a much better rate of successful marriage and healthy families over the long term. It ties in with the decay of capitalism (which eventually encourages consumers to consume for no good reason, and become lazy) and the rise of global communication. We are literally programming our minds every day with the barrage of media (Internet, TV, Radio magazines, etc.) and we aren't doing it with any idea how it affects us, which inevitably leads to some very unhealthy programming.

Making men healthy again is going to have a snowball effect. Healthy men are stronger, more confident, more self respecting, more decisive, more calm and collected, more present. Everything a woman is designed to seek in a mate. It is no wonder then, that making a man healthy in his thinking and beliefs and feelings produces... an alpha male! That's what we as men are designed to be. The strongest takes point, gets the most eggs has the most offspring, and improves the strength and health of the population. That's how we evolved. It's visible all around us every day - except in the human race, which has by and large become so screwed up with "societal influences" (errant belief systems) that we are no longer growing stronger and healthier as a whole because it is politically/socially/religiously/whatever incorrect now to do what nature intended.

The majority of "alpha male" stuff out there is aimed at making you alpha, without really understanding this. Alpha male is almost automatic once the man is healthy. He becomes what he was intended to be. Each man's natural degree of alpha-ness will vary of course, but regardless, it is the ultimate genetic arms race and it is what drives natural selection.

I could care less about attracting women. For me it's about being what you described to take care of myself & my family.

RE: Resistance? - Shannon - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 10:38 AM)TrvKvlt Wrote: I could care less about attracting women. For me it's about being what you described to take care of myself & my family.

Are you saying this in response to AM or DMSI?

(04-22-2018, 12:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 10:38 AM)TrvKvlt Wrote: I could care less about attracting women. For me it's about being what you described to take care of myself & my family.

Are you saying this in response to AM or DMSI?

AM. Because in your comment that I posted it mentions women. I've looked into DSMI & outside of the healing aspects of it, it doesn't appeal to me . The more I listen to AM the more I want to do multiple runs of it

Shannon, what do you mean by " scorched earth " ?

RE: Resistance? - Shannon - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 12:57 PM)TrvKvlt Wrote: Shannon, what do you mean by " scorched earth " ?

"Scorched Earth" is a war strategy where you come in and destroy and burn to the ground everything, leaving nothing but scorched earth. This demoralizes the enemy and deprives them of resources.

When the subconscious attempts this sort of resistance, it is literally willing to (or at least, it wants to convince your conscious mind that it is willing to) destroy anything (including your conscious self and itself) to prevent execution. In other words, the message is, "Keep going and the price will be too high, so stop now." This type is pretty rare, but given enough fear, coupled with an inability to resist, it can happen. Much more common is reversal resistance.

(04-22-2018, 01:23 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 12:57 PM)TrvKvlt Wrote: Shannon, what do you mean by " scorched earth " ?

"Scorched Earth" is a war strategy where you come in and destroy and burn to the ground everything, leaving nothing but scorched earth. This demoralizes the enemy and deprives them of resources.

When the subconscious attempts this sort of resistance, it is literally willing to (or at least, it wants to convince your conscious mind that it is willing to) destroy anything (including your conscious self and itself) to prevent execution. In other words, the message is, "Keep going and the price will be too high, so stop now." This type is pretty rare, but given enough fear, coupled with an inability to resist, it can happen. Much more common is reversal resistance.

Ok. I get it now. I thought maybe it was the other way around. Taking a " scorched earth " mentality to eliminating whatever it is that's keeping you from being who & where you want to be

RE: Resistance? - pakr93 - 04-23-2018

Shannon's old post about making a man healthy is definitely interesting.

What makes me wonder is: Why would Shannon create subs like EPRHA, and other healing subs, if becoming an alpha male was mainly about making a man ( emotionally ) healthy? Wouldn't only EPRHA do the job instead, then?

I know that EPRHA is in every single stage of AM6, with the intention of making the user as healthy ( without emotional traumas, etc..) as possible, but there must be countless other modules that create the alpha male mindset. Healing itself just won't do it.

I believe this has been answered many times on this forum. It's just something that's been on my mind, since I've read the old post Big Grin

RE: Resistance? - DavisMind91 - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 02:04 AM)pakr93 Wrote: Shannon's old post about making a man healthy is definitely interesting.

What makes me wonder is: Why would Shannon create subs like EPRHA, and other healing subs, if becoming an alpha male was mainly about making a man ( emotionally ) healthy? Wouldn't only EPRHA do the job instead, then?

I know that EPRHA is in every single stage of AM6, with the intention of making the user as healthy ( without emotional traumas, etc..) as possible, but there must be countless other modules that create the alpha male mindset. Healing itself just won't do it.

I believe this has been answered many times on this forum. It's just something that's been on my mind, since I've read the old post Big Grin

Haha think you answered your own question bro. Yes being emotionally healthy is very important for an Alpha male but it's only one piece of the puzzle. Emotional health could be the engine, but you're still gonna need wheels, fuel, etc. to move your vehicle and get it to where you want it to go.