Subliminal Talk
Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 (/Thread-Question-for-Shannon-or-anyone-who-has-run-AM6)

Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - JCasterlin - 04-04-2018

How much of this is actually a part of AM6?

Shannon Wrote:
AM 6.0 Additions - This is what is going into AM 6.0, in addition to the base AM 5.0 script.

1. OGSF full script.
2. Self blame release: forgive yourself, learn from, fix, refuse to make the same mistake again, and move on. Outgrow blame as a response, and outgrow making the same mistake.
3. Act on opportunities that you want to act on, instead of hiding, making excuses, etc.
4. Decisively and aggressively go after and achieve everything you want to achieve, without harming yourself or anyone else in the process.
5. Develop An Aura Of Commanding Authority and masculine Sexiness which causes other men to respond with respect and admiration, and women to be attracted to me.
6. Enhance, improve and express your sense of humor to make your own life more enjoyable, and make others naturally enjoy your company more.
7. socializing is a fun game
8. social confidence
9. Understand that nobody is better than you.
10. Healing emotional, mental and physical wounds, and move into being and expressing your full potential.
11. Destroy hatred and resentment within yourself.
12. Kill negative feelings for women.
13. Kill judgementalism toward others.
14. Kill approach anxiety with women
15. Generate a constant internal state that harmonizes with others and causes them to be naturally comfortable with and attracted to you.
16. Be completely needless when it comes to women.
17. Dissolve defensiveness and enhance appreciation for women, without allowing them to use you, hurt you or take advantage of you.
18. Warmth for others.
19. Kill clinginess and avoidant behavior; comfortably and successfully face and deal with what you used to avoid.
20. Seek the challenge
21. Definitively expand beyond your comfort zone.
22. Refuse to make excuses or accept excuses for yourself or from yourself.
23. Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself.
24. Destroy jealousy.
25. Make yourself decisive.
26. instantly recognizing (or knowing beforehand?) and boldly going after and achieving opportunities in the moment that interest you.
27. Develop, enhance and employ your leadership skills internally and externally.
28. Comfortable/encouraging going out alone
29. Pushing you to expand social circle with people who are good for you in the directions you are growing
30. Being aware of what is going on around you
31. Noticing, reading and understanding the body language of women around you and subtle signals they send to you.
32. High value high class high status Alpha male presence
33. masculine, commanding, sexy voice
34. Positive thinking/positive attitude
35. overcome Victim Mentality
36. Comfortable with people noticing and staring at you
37. Self Acceptance while striving to improve yourself.
38. Easily and comfortably initiate social interactions
39. initiative, overcoming laziness, do what needs to be done
40. Become a social extrovert
41. develop and express irresistible charm that causes others to be attracted to you.
42. graceful movement
43. develop increasing personal magnetism
44. know what you want from yourself, life and women.
45. Comfortable and confident taking the lead in all situations (social, etc.)
46. Knows himself, who he is, and is unafraid to express his true personality around others. Unconcerned with judgement, ridicule, etc. for it.
47. Social motivation
48. overcome fear of sex, women, sexual performance insecurity.
49. go after what you want fearlessly
50. automatically notice and naturally respond in exactly the right ways to IOIs from women to achieve the desired outcome with her.
51. making others comfortable being around you while maintaining their respect, feeling appreciated as they deserve to be appreciated, and better about themselves for having been around you.
52. Give yourself all the love, affection and attention you need and want, so that you are freed of neediness from getting it from others when it is not being offered to you naturally without you asking for it or looking for it.
53. attract only high quality women to yourself.
54. kill abandonment issues.
55. Kill fear of rejection
56. feeling deservedness (success, money, women, happiness, sex, romance, finances, life)
57. Give myself permission to be high value, high status, high class alpha dominant male, and understand that nobody else's permission is necessary or valid in the matter.
58. gratitude, thankfulness and appreciation of and for the good things and people in your life, and genuinely and fully appreciating them in the moment.
59. full expression of masculine power
60. Allow and own (completely unapologetic about) your physical desires an attraction towards women, but maintain control of it at all times.
61. Love, enjoy, appreciate women in general, and disconnect from and remain unaffected by women who are unworthy of that from you.
62. Shameless expressions of attraction for women if uninvolved in a committed relationship, done in a way that enhances your class, value and alpha-ness in the eyes of the women observing you do so.
63. own your desires, while remaining always in control of them.
64. Bold, brave expression of masculine desires.
65. Total detachment from any outcome concerning women or sex.
66. When you give to others, give to them sheerly for the joy of giving, genuinely and without expectation of anything in return – while preventing others from using you, taking advantage of you, mistreating you or hurting you because of it.
67. Automatically and purposely take things in a way that is funny, and get everyone else around you to laugh with you.
68. playful bantering for humor
69. kill laziness
70. increasing success with women romantically, sexually and in whatever other ways you choose to be successful with them.
71. action in the face of fear/anxiety for personal growth
72. self coaching in real time to make the best possible decisions and be as successful and effective in achieving goals as possible.
73. passionate about achieving goals; more passionate lover; more passion for life in general.
74. be congruent mind, body and emotions with being a high class, high value, high status dominant alpha male.
75. genuinely comfortable wherever he is, whomever he is with, and whatever he is doing.
76. gets into flow/the zone easily
77. is the star of his own life the CENTER of his reality, in positive ways that make things better for himself and those around him, without generating false ego.
78. Holds absolute belief in himself
79. zero argumentativeness with others, or need to prove yourself to be right all the time.
80. Has positive self feedback loop (self confidence/believing in self)
81. Ability to effortlessly put focus where it matters and should be, without being wasted.
82. Take no shit attitude
83. calm, cool and aloof attitude which makes you difficult or impossible to upset or manipulate.
84. Self directed, but puts (false) ego aside and makes choices based on what the best way forward is.
85. Increase decisiveness
86. Naturally, comfortably and increasingly outgoing and extroverted around other people.
87. Accept yourself as a genuine winner.
88. In response to negative social feedback, assess whether there is a chance to improve yourself kin some way; if there is, shamelessly take it and make yourself better than you were. If not, ignore the negative social feedback and maintain your own reality.
89. Incredible compelling and magnetic, respect from guys, crazy attraction from women
90. Leads himself always, leads others when that is necessary, desirable or is the most appropriate and the best way to achieve his goals.
91. Generate your own positive state, internal good feelings from within, no need to rely on environment for that
92. Comes across as authentic and congruent because he is
93. Honest, open, expressive, and direct with everyone
94. Naturally becomes the center of attention without trying and is comfortable with it
95. Believes in himself and his positive sense of self worth/sense of self regardless of anything else that occurs otherwise.
96. Doesn't look, want, need, care about for approval from others.
97. doesn't ask, just takes what is his and what he is entitled to
98. Develop healthy selfishness and get your own needs met first.
99. Seek out win-win situation but always choose to satisfy your own needs over those of others if a win-win situation cannot be found or created.
100. Be comfortable and accepting of conflict and competition and can step up to it, win and take the lead.
101. Confident and mature enough to know when to put ego aside, and does so for the sake of achieving goals.
102. Increase wisdom and maturity.
103. Shift chasing women and sex to be less important than achieving his goals and making himself successful in life.
104. Never qualifies himself; others always qualify to him
105. Disconnect from insecurity-based possessiveness of others.
106. allows others to participate in ways that make them feel valid and enjoy his company.
107. Addictive personality to be around
108. Comfortable breaking social norms and being outrageous
109. Stays busy and productive-doing for the sake of growth, success, self improvement and progress toward goals
110. Time is very important for him, very valuable asset, one he refuses to disrespect or waste or allow others to disrespect or waste.
111. easy to face, deal with and overcome guilt, shame and fear.
112. quickly transcends negatives, and achieves positives instead.
113. Reframes failure as only happening if he gives up trying; refuses to ever give up trying; and therefore always succeeds.
114. Compares himself to himself and no one else
115. Open to all positive outcomes concerning sex and romance, but attached to none
116. Recognize mistakes, learn from mistakes, forgive self for them, and refuse to make them again.
117. Unconcerned with losing a woman you are involved with or dating, because a woman who wants to be with you will naturally make the choices that result in that outcome, and otherwise she is just wasting your time.
118. Being your own Alpha Male, and unconcerned with fitting anyone else's definition of what an alpha male is or does.
119. Get out and socialize, get social exposure
120. enjoy meeting new people and making new friends
121. ever increasing self esteem
122. reject and destroy permission-seeking within yourself.
123. balance your brain hemispheres
124. alpha male pheromonal signals
125. upon deciding on a goal or course of action, immediately make it happen
126. disconnection from taking criticism personally; ignore and disregard everything but constructive criticism.
127. others automatically give you social proof in every way possible
128. Limitless; everything is possible.
129. honor yourself
130. develop a sense of honor and integrity.
131. abundance mindset; make positive abundance your reality.
132. Develop a dynamic personality that attracts the attention and interest of others in positive ways.
133. Have goals, ambitions and dreams to pursue, and pursue them.
134. Unleash and express your inner alpha.
135. Accept that you are the alpha; accept the responsibility to lead yourself and others because you are the alpha; lead yourself and others because you are the alpha.
136. Potential for unlimited greatness, and pursuing that potential.
137. Ultra Success
138. Only start things that are worth your time and effort to complete, and always finish what you start.
139. Do what you say you will do, and say exactly what you mean.
140. Develop increasing clarity of mind and awareness in all ways and concerning all things.
141. Develop and express your own distinct signature style of living, action, speech and presence which makes you at once unique and admired by others.
142. Cause your physical form to become more and more an expression of alpha male traits.

RE: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - AriGold - 04-04-2018

I think all of it.
What is the reason for your question? What do you need most of it?
It takes time to work. After one run some of these things are better, but not all of them yet. After a few runs you have more of these. If you run it 5 times you should have made a lot of progress in all of these areas. If there is still something to improve and it's still bad after 5 runs, tell Shannon. He will find an answer or built something.

RE: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - Benjamin - 04-04-2018

Have a look at the sales page, the final list was there. The initial list was bigger but Shannon cut some things down so it was more focused.

https://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/alpha-male-6/

RE: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - Steve_ - 04-04-2018

What Ben said. If you look at the sales page and the list you posted, you'll notice some overlap, where am6 will handle most all those things without it specifically being in the script.

RE: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - Fluffy - 04-05-2018

I was reading this list in the original post and it got me pumped for AM6...then you read the list on the product page and it does not even compare.

Hopefully AM7 will have all this and more!

When I read:
"103. Shift chasing women and sex to be less important than achieving his goals and making himself successful in life."

First it made me think...THAT is what I want...then it made me question why I am using DMSI.

I haven't ran AM since AM5 days...Don't think I could go back to 8 + hours of listening time each day now though. Sounds so primitive now! lol.

RE: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - Benjamin - 04-05-2018

Quote:First it made me think...THAT is what I want...then it made me question why I am using DMSI.

I know what you mean. DMSI has seemed to get me more obsessed with sex and women again. Where ideally i'd have less of that focus and focus on building other things.

It's like it's buying into my old long term pattern in a way.

RE: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - JCasterlin - 04-05-2018

(04-05-2018, 02:05 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:First it made me think...THAT is what I want...then it made me question why I am using DMSI.

I know what you mean. DMSI has seemed to get me more obsessed with sex and women again. Where ideally i'd have less of that focus and focus on building other things.

It's like it's buying into my old long term pattern in a way.

I've said in other places how the obsession a lot of guys have towards getting laid or a girlfriend is the symptom of a bigger problem.

RE: Question for Shannon or anyone who has run AM6 - JCasterlin - 04-05-2018

(04-04-2018, 08:52 AM)AriGold Wrote: I think all of it.
What is the reason for your question? What do you need most of it?
It takes time to work. After one run some of these things are better, but not all of them yet. After a few runs you have more of these. If you run it 5 times you should have made a lot of progress in all of these areas. If there is still something to improve and it's still bad after 5 runs, tell Shannon. He will find an answer or built something.

I finally purchased AM6 because I read multiple times what Shannon posted about the " Ascending Alpha " & their hereditary disposition to want to be a leader. Then I read where he mentioned the "Sigma Male" & started reading up on what a Sigma Male is & right there I knew this is what I've been wanting.