Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 07:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 06:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 06:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 03:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Today I'm looking into diet. I'm specifically trying to find foods that will help put my body into peak performance without damaging it (Ideally, they put the body into peak performance and heal or strengthen it instead).

I'm finding some cool stuff like Pine Pollen (Testosterone booster among other things) and foods like kale, button mushrooms and parsley which act as estrogen inhibitors (Because the body can turn Testosterone into estrogen without eating the right things apparently).

Cool stuff. If anyone shares my passion for optimal performance and diet maximization, or if you have some things to let me know about in this regard, don't hesitate!

Matcha Tea is another very good substance to take regularly. Despite the caffeine, I doubt I'll stop drinking it any time soon because it's just too good for the body.

I know I had something else to share but I forgot atm. Will update later if I remember.

EDIT: Ah yes, I remember. I'm still getting money from sales I made in the last company lol. Tbh, I'm kinda surprised but it's not unwelcome by any means.

Testosterone can aromatize into estrogen, so yes - it's a natural AI, or aromatase inhibitor.

Another few things that may be of interest is cooking broccoli so that sulphoraphane remains intact (or just buying it in supplement form).

Another healthy tip is to crush the garlic you're cooking with so the allicin (technically allinase that becomes allicin) is exposed to the air 10 minutes before cooking. Typically allinase is destroyed by the cooking process, but if exposed to oxygen beforehand, the health benefits remain intact.

Thanks man! I don’t tend to cook anything except rice and chicken so I should be covered. As for garlic, wasn’t aware that I should eat that too. Does garlic powder work?

From a Google search:

"A 600mg dose of garlic powder contains 3.6 mg of allicin, garlic's active ingredient. 900 mg contains 5.4 mg of allicin, whereas a fresh clove of garlic can contain anything from 5 mg to 9 mg of allicin."

Meanwhile this article says allicin is not in the powder: https://www.livestrong.com/article/268286-benefits-of-garlic-powder/

EDIT: Or this article: http://www.allicinfacts.com/garlic_supplement/

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - RTBoss - 08-12-2018

(08-11-2018, 09:10 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 06:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Another few things that may be of interest is cooking broccoli so that sulphoraphane remains intact (or just buying it in supplement form).

I thought it was indole-3-carbinol instead of sulphoraphane?

I-3-C is in there, in addition to sulphoraphane. Both are anti-cancer, and are easily destroyed during the cooking processes. If broccoli is lightly steamed or boiled for less than 10 minutes, a lot of the I-3-C remains intact (~80%) - while many anti-nutrients are destroyed.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 05:34 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 06:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Another few things that may be of interest is cooking broccoli so that sulphoraphane remains intact (or just buying it in supplement form).

I-3-C is in there, in addition to sulphoraphane. Both are anti-cancer, and are easily destroyed during the cooking processes. If broccoli is lightly steamed or boiled for less than 10 minutes, a lot of the I-3-C remains intact (~80%) - while many anti-nutrients are destroyed.

No derailing the thread guys. PM if you have to talk to each other.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - apollolux - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 08:18 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

It's relevant to you, Sarge, as the I-3-C in question is indeed a useful aromatase inhibitor AND is available in supplement form.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 12:51 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 08:18 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

It's relevant to you, Sarge, as the I-3-C in question is indeed a useful aromatase inhibitor AND is available in supplement form.

Ah I see, thank you. Is the absorbtion good enough with the supplement vs. raw broccoli? I've heard that mutlivitamins and suppliments are not as good as the real vegetables because they don't absorb into the body as well.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 08-13-2018

Sarge I currently take M stack I think it helps keep your test levels high and oestrogen levels low but i cannot be sure until i get a blood test done before and after.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-13-2018

(08-13-2018, 02:20 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Sarge I currently take M stack I think it helps keep your test levels high and oestrogen levels low but i cannot be sure until i get a blood test done before and after.

Thanks thor. Keep me in the loop wrt blood test. Drinks

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - apollolux - 08-13-2018

(08-12-2018, 01:09 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Is the absorbtion good enough with the supplement vs. raw broccoli? I've heard that mutlivitamins and suppliments are not as good as the real vegetables because they don't absorb into the body as well.

Can't speak directly to absorption differences since I'm not currently aware of the science behind that comparison, but AFAIK straight broccoli doesn't have nearly as much as a supplement ("standardized" or otherwise) would. Also worth researching IMO is di-indolylmethane or DIM, what I-3-C breaks down into.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-16-2018

Beginning to think a lot of my lack of success is because the aura isn't powered enough.

I haven't felt heat very often on 3.2 and yesterday I noticed that the more I ate, the hungrier I got throughout the day. Despite that I can't seem to put on any weight (So jealous of guys who can). It's like my body is burning anything I feed it without using it for anything if that makes sense.

So hungry atm. I know I should have had another shake before bed...

Got a date for tonight with a 24 y.o. cutie. Pick up tactics workin'. Hopefully she don't flake. I'm p]lanning to wear a mone or two as well for the date itself.

Girl flaked. All my interactions online follow the same pattern. Girl gets interested, agrees to date and give number. Flakes. Must be doing something wrong.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 08-17-2018

Online dating isn't in favor of men. On those, you have something like 50 horny guys for 1 girl. If you want to have a feeling of what it is to be a girl on a dating website, open an account on a sugar daddy website ;-)

Something that I have found valuable is do some debriefing after a successful seduction. Sometime, you will get some insight in the female process.

Once I had a woman who told me that she had a very rough day and that has almost cancel our meeting. She just had a good feeling about me so she had to come no matter what. So the takeaway is that it is basically a probability game. You have no control on all the shit that she may experience during the day. It is not you.

Your skills improve and that you get the female dating process started is a proof of it. Eventually, the attraction pull force will just overcome any shit happening to the woman that she will show up no matter what...

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - mat422 - 08-17-2018

(08-16-2018, 05:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Girl flaked. All my interactions online follow the same pattern. Girl gets interested, agrees to date and give number. Flakes. Must be doing something wrong.

Or you're not and she's just a flaky girl in general. The way I see it online dating is like too much choice for women. They can get indecisive or picky. You know when you go grocery shopping and you see the endless amount of selection? I imagine that's how women feel when they have endless options.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 04:42 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 05:32 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Girl flaked. All my interactions online follow the same pattern. Girl gets interested, agrees to date and give number. Flakes. Must be doing something wrong.

Or you're not and she's just a flaky girl in general. The way I see it online dating is like too much choice for women. They can get indecisive or picky. You know when you go grocery shopping and you see the endless amount of selection? I imagine that's how women feel when they have endless options.

True but they do end up picking. Which means there's still work to be done if they don't pick me.

(08-17-2018, 04:15 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Your skills improve and that you get the female dating process started is a proof of it. Eventually, the attraction pull force will just overcome any shit happening to the woman that she will show up no matter what...

/\ That's what I'm after.